Hello b/ros, I'm bored so can you please send me your dank memes?

Hello b/ros, I'm bored so can you please send me your dank memes?

what the fuck is a meme? stop talking like a faggot

A meme is internet cancer if you have any please send me some you fucking homo

I got some shit for you!

This reminds me: I believe there are many reasons why women should fuck dogs. Dogs are much superior suitors to women and history shows this. I have thought of fucking horses and pigs as they have longer cocks but size isn't everything. Dogs are loyal and your friends and the thought of fucking a short hairy dog turns me on. Dogs also have many perks men just won't give you. My first reason is women in history have practiced it. There have been documented cases of Ancient Romans and Greeks practing it for pleasure. Dogs tongues can get to very hard to reach places and it can feel amazing.It would take forever to talk about all my experiences with my dog and my vagina. You cannot get pregnant if a dog fucks you. It is impossible for a dog to impregnate a human meaning you can have sex 24/7 risk free. I personally fuck my dog twice a day but he's a shih tzu so if you have a larger dog I'm sure you can fuck even more . You cannot get an STD which is a huge thing nowadays. If you are allergic to dog sperm, that's the only way it can harm you. There was actually in case in Europe of a woman dying of an allergic reaction so that's pretty much the only the thing that can harm you, being allergic to dog sperm. It has been around since the beginning of time. There have been cave paintings of it in 2000 BC so it's been around awhile. I believe that by fucking other humans we have moved backwards as a species. It's legal in some countries and states so you can enjoy it pretty much without worry other than judgemental people and religious people. Pretty much all you have to worry about. Some people like to think about it as a kink. You are fully submissive to a wolf or a canine, some people like to take it like that. It's something most people wouldn't try. For me I just really like to fuck dogs. It's really convenient to fuck dogs over men. You don't have to go out to find sex when it's in your house. Next time you want sex just fuck your dog.

Now that's what I call cancer more pls

Memes not copypastas

I said to stop talking like a faggot, why don't you fucking listen?

Why would I listen to someone more autistic than me?

lright bro, I'm just gonna come out and say what everyone is thinking...you are a douche. An ugly ass, pop-collared douche. Seriously how did such a lazy, mutated sperm find a way to fuse with your mothers ovum? Please enlighten us, I'm sure it would solve many unanswered questions. From the looks of things I'm guessing your conception was the result of a night spent on the couch sinking vodka while mastubating with a crack-whore's second hand vibrator that still had a bit of residue on it. Cause let's be honest here, your face resembles the kind of thing I'd expect bulimic chicks to look at when they want to throw up. So do yourself a favor and start wearing a balaclava to cover up that pig-faced bowling ball you call a head or maybe even bury your cranium in the sand for a few years and just sit there, as I'm sure the rest of society would appreciate it. Faggot.

Nice copypasta faggot

Please enlighten me on where you found that copypasta and what relevance it has on an anonymous image board

Nice faggotfaggot faggot

Nice faggotfaggotfaggot faggot

no

yes

Fucking finally I had to wait through quite the shitstorm to get one

last one i have cos im on my laptop soz

NOW we're getting somewhere keep the dank memes coming I lost all of my memes and need to restart my collection

Fuck that one is actually really clever thanks b/ro