Name a better dirt cheap beer

name a better dirt cheap beer.

protip you can't

Big Flats. Half the price, tastes the same.

Lone Star

riva vodka
6 something for 750 ml

Hamms

Yuengling
But really just drink Old Crow

water.jpg

gay

this.

I drank Miller Lite, like 30 a day, and Chivas Regal...

Run out of money and it's PBR and Old Crow.

Walgreens beer

This or Miller High Life

You're not wrong

natural ice

old crow is awful I drank it for awhile when I was 21 but I can't drink it anymore.

>Blue Ribbon
>Blue
>Mostly drank at Red states

Naragansett fool

Miller Lite is bomb if you drink it like water. Chivas Regal is fucking awesome. They're both expensive, at least relatively so.

Old Crow is cheap.

This

It's just Jim Beam with less taste

Here's my goto cheap beer. Though PBR, Steel Reserve, and Icehouse all do fine too.

THANK YOU!

old crown is the fucking devil! and not in a fun way either, just liquid fucking death.

, No,

Step up

any light beer is pleb and shitty beyond belief

after that, you've got schlitz < busch < natural ice / pacifico < corona < high life < bud / pbr < naragansett / coors

source: i've drunk more than your combined ages today alone because i'm an old drunk.

i'm only talking about shit beer and anyone who doesn't understand that is underage = ban

pbr is life!

Any of you Old Crow fags have any experience with Old Thompson's? It was my goto whiskey in Georgia but I can't find it since I've moved. Back about ten years ago I'd get a fifth of this shit for 6.99 and have myself a day.

High life in the longneck bottle is the ultimate cheapo for me. I feel qualified to participate because I'm in the US 3 times a month or more. I'm Canadian, we don't have cheap beer no matter how shitty it is.

horrendous

Keystone Light is $10 for 24 beers.

I'm quite fond of Lionshead

great deal. keystone light is tied with rolling rock just above natural ice

Fucking WHERE

PAfag here. Never heard of it. Don't think our liquor stores carry it.

never seen it that cheap

Give it back, Jamal.

That shit was 2 taps away from my usual beer in my local, its never a good option. Eurofag here btw, and they charge the equivalent of $5:60 for it!

Not that user but I'm white as fuck and I drink Steel reserve. Also Nicklebro.

It is or was 10$ for 12 in Delaware. Milwaukee's Best is better for the price, 8$ for 12. PBR wsa 8-10$ for twelve.

I usually got a bunch of Natty-Daddy's, which were sometimes a buck for 24oz. Hamms, I think was sometimes 7$ for a case of 12.

I've never seen the black version. I'll give it a try if I see it around here (Florida)

Checked!

>Natty-Daddy'
Natty Daddy and Icehouse Edge are great for a quick head change. They're basically OE for white guys.

I'm drinking a Busch Light right now. Not bad, like $7 for a six-pack of 16 oz. cans.

pil cheap as fuck and decent. but like water

is that who I think it is?

I remember that. In 2015 it was 5.99$ for a six pack of 16 oz Busch (not Busch light)

I was surprised how drinkable Busch is.

right? it aint bad. labatt blue is my choice

Olde English 800
drank thru a STRAW!
(what sorcery is this !!)
world spinning from a 40

Are you a Canuck?

House Beer

What was the post?

I love you.

Drinking this right now. 12pk was 7.99.
Its hot so a super drinkable beer is important. Winter is for craft and strong beer.

yuengling has excellent value. You can get a 30 rack for $17, and it is enjoyable to drink. It doesn't have a fancy blend of 12 different hops, or have some exotic fruit in it. It is a standard amber lager, and it is very good at being an amber lager. It is a beer you will never tire of, and one that will not disappoint you. It doesn't have frills, but it doesn't taste watered down (like many similarly priced beers). For the price, it is by far my favorite beer.

I love that shit. Drink it pretty much exclusively when I travel to Baltimore for work. Wish they'd start distributing it here in Texas.

Hamms. For. Days.

Just wait. They're expanding quite a bit; they already have a second brewery in Florida

never tried this shit but it's $1.25 for a 24oz can

not even waters that cheap

and they built an additional brewery in PA

"Beer"

they won't come to the midwest though.

I don't drink cheap, piss beer because I'm not some stupid kid.

not bad I got a 30 rack for $20 to split with my brother

PBR is good beer

it's water

Hey, us homeless like steel reserve also, must be the paper bag or the urine soaked alley, but hey, its just not for breakfast anymore.

kek

Its a cheap working man's beer. My dad had a kegerator in the garage always had PBR. Now, its become trendy because hipster doofuses have discovered it and because of that the price shot up.

good water, then.

Was hoping someone knew this... It's good enough for Jaws it's good enough for me.

JR is way better. That shitty PBR

Yuengling for sure. Goes down easy and actually tastes pleasant.

We used to shoplift Old Crow and other bottom-shelf whiskeys from the grocery store when I was in high school.

drinking this right now. $14.99 for a 30 pack even at the expensive ass liquor store I work at.

Its a cheap beer. I like Sierra Nevada Pale Ale or Celebration Ale (when available), but for a light, cheap beer, PBR is pretty good.

Yuengling is my wheelhouse. I drink it when I'm playing music out, I know how it's gonna be.

i love to drink one of these.

Yup /thread

keystone light

All cheap beer is trash, but that cheap beer is the best out of all the garbage.

Premium garbage.

You couldn't help but bring politics in this could you?

Cheers bro

Argus 24x0,33 every sunday in a lidl in netherlands when i didn't buy enough for the weekend. it'S preddy gut ja and i only have to drive 2 miles or so. 12 euros if i remember corectly but you have t get it back because of pledge. so the real cost is like 9 euros for 24 of em. the joke is if you buy them in a lidl in my country (only as offering available every 4 month or so) it costs 6 euros for six of these bottles plus they come in shitty cardboard instead of those deluxe bier crates with handles and you still have to get them back....i love where i live.

Shit tastes like half a beer.

No.

True now that MI and WI are red.

Most craft ales taste a little bit of shit. Literally. A bit of shit taste. The only difference, as I see it, is the amount of shit taste.

The better the brewing process, the less polluted taste you will have. The best brewing processes is therefore the very light beers, like Budweiser, Miller or PBR.

Microbrewing and shit is a fad now that even rural rednecks think they are cool doing it. I give it 5 years more, and then it is gone, because frankly, who wants shit tasting beer?