Terry McGinns is objectively a better Batman than Bruce Wayne ever was for one reason...

Terry McGinns is objectively a better Batman than Bruce Wayne ever was for one reason, in the show it's canon Terry had the balls to kill his enemies when Bruce is too much of a pussy.

plus, the costume it's fucking awesome.

If I were a vigilante who went out and beat the fuck out of criminals at night THAT is the suit I would be wearing tbh. Maybe one day he'll get a movie.

yeah but Terry is a shit name. Bruce is still a name that makes you think of a strong lad. Terry makes me think of a bitch.

i love batman beyond it needs a new season that would be lit

step back and take a deep breath. do you have any fucking idea how stupid it is to even think anyone is batman except bruce wayne? it never happened. comic books are shit now.

But, Terry isn't a killer or at least going by his show he's never killed.

Unless the comics have gone and said otherwise cause I haven't read any of the BB stuff.

But, in the DCAU's future this kid DID replace Bruce as Batman and even in Rebirth which is canonically the DCU's future Terry McGinnis replaces Bruce as Batman.

Bump

never happened. bruce wayne is and has always been batman. everyone knows that. you're wrong.

And lemme guess, Calvin Ellis was never Superman despite the fact he IS Superman? Albeit of another earth but a Superman is a Superman.

i have no idea who that is but he was never superman. only clark kent was ever superman. that's stupid to think otherwise since a three year old could tell you clark kent is superman.

Calvin Ellis is the Superman of Earth-23, so...officially within the DC Multiverse he IS Superman albeit the Superman of another world. And lemme ask, is the only Flash Jay Garrick? Cause I swore some kids named Barry Allen and Wally West were both The Flash.

you couldn't be more wrong about the first part. he is not superman. several people have been the flash which i always thought was poor writing.

lol bad bait

but terry mcginnis is bruce wayne, he's his clone

In every comic set on E-23 not only did he dress like Superman but he was called Superman, he has Clark's same origin story except for being born on an island on Krypton.

Hey Flash is a mantle that can be passed down from person to person, virtually every and any superhero name could change to different people we've had at least 3 major characters be Captain America for example.

inb4 Cap is Marvel the same idea is still there.

And yet Terry looks more a gothfag than Bruce ever did.

let me be honest, i am not trolling here. i have a point. since the early 90s, comic book publishers have been sacrificing the original stories to chase money. that was fair enough at the time. they needed and wanted to break into films, that was inevitable. but at some point around the turn of the century, the quality of comic books plummeted and the business became movies. now i don't blame them for making movies. but i have spoken to joe quesada and i can tell you he doesn't give a fuck about comic book fans. he cares about turning a profit only. so the stories you've read that are rebooting this and that constantly? they're not what the creators wanted. they're bullshit. and i don't believe in them as being part of canon. you don't have to either. because if you're smart and discerning you realize that this stuff is not what you signed up for. comics are dead, my friends. you can believe in the new stories if you like but they're not real. they are failures.

Okay can someone who has actually read the comics/story of batman in general, WHY THE FUCK doesn't be just put a bullet in jokers head.

None of this "but then I'm bad" bullshit; is that honestly it or is there more to it???

Terry is also a far more irresponsible and reckless Batman too but you forgot that OP. Even IF Terry kills his enemies how does that make him better?

Batman needs Joker and vice versa

You cannot have light without dark

Job security

Fuck's sake when Dick was Batman Joker was able to instantly notice that the Batman he knew was way different from the one he knew before.

Hmm so that's it? Literally just a quasi way of explaining balance?

He actually has killed him, but typically it's entirely because Batman himself isn't about that sort of justice. He just stops the bad guys, he doesn't pass judgement on them.

Love it

id love to see batman beyond the movie made exactly like the cartoon but live action i actually dislike most batman films and cartoons but Batman beyond is by far the best some about the character not being a richfag with daddy issues makes him way better imho they should make a new season and on adultswim or something so that there can be more violence.

But Terry DOES have daddy issues, his entire motivation was his father being murdered by an arms dealer/CEO who killed his dad to cover up the shady shit he was doing.

Said richfag arms dealer was killed when Terry allowed him to be exposed to the biological agent he created.

>rich boy with daddy issues
Sounds like you have zero understanding about Batman, not to mention Batman beyond and Batman the animated series and were even made by some of the same people and shared many similarities.

What about Wayne Williams, the dude who was Stan Lee's vision of what Batman should be? Does Williams also kill?

Batman is a pussy. Superman is champion of all superheroes.

Wasn't he nigger Batman who dressed like an actual bat?

>Iron Man is champion of all superheroes
FTFY

Fun fact: Terry McGinnis is my grandpa.

when your dad dies you dont get daddy issues instantly i worded out my feelings about the series wrong i guess i just over prefer Terry over bruce that is all its been a while since i watched it i will soon but bruce always came out as a douche rich fag that has power because money but what ever.

Meh, I agree whole heartly. However, they're comics, they've evolved and changed far before the 90's. That's what kept them interesting. I don't agree with some of the changes they make to a few characters but it aint all bad. Court of Owls was fucking awesome with batman. I don't like the justice league movie coming out. Fuck all that.

Well son, now you know Grandpa is Batman where else did you think he goes when he leaves all night?

i'm totally on board with change. i just don't like the fact that they threw out the artistry. the 80s had some of the greatest comics ever. the 90s had some good ones too. but when they brought in digital coloring something fundamentally shifted. it was the beginning of the end.

Superman really is damn tough though. There's a reason the world goes ham when he goes full judgement. However, Bruce is still way cooler, mentally stable, and overall has more badass moments.

Superman got rid of his red underwear, just goes to show how much of a sellout he is.

Agreed. You can tell there isn't as much heart into the drawing, but then again, we could be biased because we're older. The new ones could have a lot of really hard digital artists throwing paint on the walls trying to get it to stick. Never know what's going on behind the scenes. On the other hand, it's probably some shitty korean kid drawin all this shit up now.

it doesn't have to do with being older but rather appreciating the mythology and art that came before. i'm not anywhere near old enough to have been around for the first issue of Spider-Man but as a real comic book fan i love it. the corporations, DC and Marvel, do not care about comic book fans. they have abandoned their missions. that's sad. there's no reason to play along with cynical corporations who disrespect great writers and artists who came before. that's what i'm talking about.

Superman is the worst character ever created. A guy with only 1 weakness.

Being a cuck to his bitch?

is for manlets and fatsos

yet here we are, you and i. gobblin' asses

yes. yes, indeed!

2 weaknesses. Kryptonite and he was pretty weak against magic, which was how so many shitty villains could trick him all the time.

Other aliens could stand a chance too, look at how many aliens are in Superman's rogue gallery.

Terry's suit is designed to stop operating should Bruce deem it necessary, so even if Terry went and became a killer Batman Bruce would just turn the suit off.

Bump

this entire post is a meme

no it isn't, we like comics youngling

Still a valid point that Bruce could stop Terry without having to stop him.

Eobard would kill Terry if he had the chance.

Bumping for anyone to debunk the Reverse Flash.