Bruce... our mothers have the exact same name

Bruce... our mothers have the exact same name...

You have to let me live...

christ get it together egoraptor

>the scene where he drags supes by the hair
NOOOO!!!
not his hair!
he's only got like 2 of those!

this normie meme is the worst

Its been established that if you couldn't understand the greatness of this scene you aren't smart enough to watch Snyder films

It was alot more than just a name

>"He loves his mommy Martha.... just like....... me??? We're friends now!"

What the fuck happened with this line?

wtf i hate my mother now?

Not trying to defend this crap, but it wasn't about their names, it showed Bruce that Superman had a human mother he would die for and do anything to protect, while Bruce thought he "was never even a man" and shit.

>people complain about Martha
>people are okay with Lois throwing the kyrptonite down a well for no reason
I don't understand this. Did you guys not watch the movie, or are you used to characters doing nonsensical things for the sake of the plot?

Marvelcucks dont understand. They were expecting superman to start cracking quips in this situation

>>people are okay with Lois throwing the kyrptonite down a well for no reason
Um, no they aren't? Complaining about MARTHA is just a lot funnier

It was a metaphor you redditors. Martha is a metaphor for Batman's soul.

A lot of those memes were stolen from here, tr-8r for examples

You talk to fish?

Yeah we get it what the fuck ever hurr durr Batman sees that he's become the same as the criminal who killed his mom

It's still a contrived and poorly written scene and it inspires no change in Batman, who proceeds to murder another 20 people in the next scene. Superman just ignores that Batman is a mass murderer even though the entire reason Superman got involved is because of batman killing and branding people

It literally IS just batman and Superman becoming friends because their mom's have the same name

I am genuinely baffled at the critical kicking this film has gotten. This is without a doubt in the top 3 superhero films ever made. Only Nolan films have as much nuance and thematic depth as this one does. I guess it doesn't cater to the fast-food selfie generation of morons aka reddit and Sup Forums

The real beef is that batman should not be trying to kill superman

Retards changed the fight to have batman trying to kill superman then had to insert the Martha faggotry to keep superman alive

I hate DC, but Batman has strong parents issues. It was a stupid idea, but I can see Batman being moved by his mother's name.

Its still a shit movie thou.

It's all low hanging fruit. The Martha thing is more of a reach.

I thought she was with you :p

Go spam CW threads Dannyboy

Lois is on another level of shit

It's just fun m8, DCfanboys are too defensive and it's fun doing this to them.

jesus fucking christ

Why are Marvelshits so petty? What kind of persons keeps trying to make fun of movies that came out MONTHS ago?

At least DC enthusiasts are mature enough to be above that. They never stoop this low.

>Get is wasted on this.
Just fuck my board up senpai.

>00000
Marvelshits confirmed for petty.

Go to the catalog and see if DCucks arent petty

this is the absolute truth. quints confirmed

What do you expect from a movie literally only made for shitskins and numales?

the senator drank Lex's pee XD

He didn't even realize the dude had a mother. He didn't think of him as having a human identity beyond blending in. Clark Kent was a mask in Batman's eyes, since Bruce Wayne is a mask or a means to an end to Batman. He saw humanity in Superman and realized he was wrong.

Autism is really prevalent nowadays.

This is almost as bad as not following that plane scene's dialogue, people. You know the one.

>He didn't even realize the dude had a mother. He didn't think of him as having a human identity beyond blending in.

Let's be clear, Batman/Bruce had no idea Superman was Clark Kent until Lois ran up, he was just this alien. It was a switch around from how Lex in comics refused to believe that Superman would ever live as a normal person, while in BvS he knows full well that Superman hides in plain sight.

GRANNY'S

PEACH

TEA

>He didn't even realize the dude had a mother
Right before he gets the spear to end it, when he's swinging Superman for no reason, he says something like "your parents probably told you that you were special".

>this guy who I built up to be a monster in my mind is actually just scared that he will lose his mother
>what am I doing?
>how did I allow myself to become this angry
If you are too stupid to understand the scene then you should stop posting about it

>you redditors.
Redditors like this nu male cuck shit. We don't, go the fuck back there why don't you.

I think you mean GRANNYS PEACH KINO

>too stupid
You would be surprised that your mainstream as fuck "KINO" BULLSHIT is simple as fuck and EVERYONE got all of the shit you faggots bring up when you say everyone just didn't get it. We did, it's just shit. Shit writing. That's not realistic at all which is apparently what they're going for.

Batman actually gets ANGRIER the first time he hears Superman say Martha, because he freaks out and possibly thinks the alien Superman is reading his mind to fuck with him. It's only when he learns the context which humanizes Supes that he changes his mind.

>muh obvious "deep artsy" monologue!!
>are the angels the ones coming down...or they are demons dressed as holy figures

> *flip the painting* MARTHA GONNA FrEAK

that image doesn't look like zach snyder

people keep pretending it's him but it just doesn't look like that at all

BvS is mainstream, with themes that are easy to understand. And people still didn't get it. Hmmm really makes you think.

>says hes smarter than capeshit
>yet doesnt understand capeshit

There's literally a thread right now about Civil War

>Civil War criticisms inspired by release of Br rip
>Batman v Superman criticisms inspired by marvelfags being triggered by Civil War criticisms "b-b-buh BvS sux more!!!"

Right before that he says that superman probably had parents who told him he was meant for great things. Not that supes was raised to be evil by evil people. So bats assumed supes had good parents and he wasnt inherently evil. But the fact remains that supes is dangerous, and he brings danger with him and he fucking ruined the batmobile like an asshole. Plus bats had a dream of the future where supes is evil that is based on stuff that is true (darkseid symbol, possibly the flash)even though he hasnt encountered either yet. So to stop because they both love their mommys makes no since given the build