Sup Forums BTFO

>David Cross doesn’t hold back as he describes the popularity of Donald Trump – and the possibility that he will win the Republican nomination for president.

>“At least 25% of America has always been ignorant, racist, xenophobic and backwards, people prone to demagoguery. That’s not a surprise,” he says. “The surprise is that there’s this loud, brash, arrogant narcissist giving these people a voice and making them feel proud.

archive.is/qjVg4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cross#Personal_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cross#Larry_the_Cable_Guy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love when people I hate come out against the candidate I like - it just makes me support him more

>David Cross

A failed comedian only known for a cameo in Men In Black hates Trump? Oh no, what do we do?

Exactly what I would expect coming out of a has been who was always an unfunny faggot.

>liberal buzzwords
Remember, kids: never take anyone seriously who can't discuss politics without using a liberal buzzword.

>Personal life
>Cross was raised Jewish, but became an atheist in later life and no longer practices Judaism.[49][50]

the biggest display of racism, sexism and whatever ism or phobia you come up with has been showcased by the modern progressive left.

We got hundreds to thousands of articles, videos and photos to proof it and thats how history will remember it as well

>David Cross

Cross is most famous for playing an effeminate cuck in a sitcom

why do so many irrelevant people think they become relevant if they insult trump?

every single pseudo famous washed out shit stain of a "celebrity" has at some point found the opportunity to just spout the same degenerate shit about trump: "he's a racist, he's a bigot, whinewhine"

the liberal movement is literally one safe space for circle jerkers

I DO NOT trust any man who at any point in his life shaved his head completely bald, wore glasses, and a soul patch.

>that balding\

Disregarded

>why do so many irrelevant people think they become relevant if they insult trump?
Because by fighting Trump, you drum up interest from liberals, which means more money and more attention. Pretty much every single person I've ever seen publicly note their disdain for Trump had some kind of ulterior motive for doing so, and benefited from it in some way.

They just don't realize that making a deal with the devil always comes with a price.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cross#Personal_life

Every fucking time.

Can't wait for that ten-pointer. Hope it comes during the Oscars.

He's a fucking jew.

>David Cross
Where is Penn Teller when you need him?

>ignorant, racist, xenophobic and backwards
No, no... you're doing it wrong. What you need to do is to be MORE arrogant, MORE condescending, MORE judgemental of people you don't like or agree with, especially if their lives and communities have been destroyed by liberalism and globalization. You're only repeating existing sanctimonious insults, you see. Try harder, that way you'll get through in the end.

It knows.

Oy...

All these celebs crashing their careers with no survivors. Bane would be proud.

Captcha: select all images with airplanes

Not an argument

>"The surprise is that there’s this loud, brash, arrogant narcissist giving these people a voice and making them feel proud."

Which side are we talking about again? I thought it was the republicans?

lel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cross#Larry_the_Cable_Guy

>IRL tumblr noise

This idiot wrote a really long article bitching about Larry the Cable Guy. Larry the Cable Guy is a character that someone plays. That character had a fake feud that Dave Cross took seriously.