I need you faggots to tell me who this goddess is

I need you faggots to tell me who this goddess is.

>goddess

haha ok

Bump

lauren southern

Goddess. Sure bro.

.................... GODDESS ....................

i wanna know too

I cant believe it this shit is crazy
>goddess

>Bong

Not even once

Dogess

Bump

>Slutty smelly unemployed stoner mooch who gets naked to pay for weed and still lives in her mom's new boyfriends basement

I remember when i was 17

Degenerate drug user/10

Say what you want about that kind of girls, but most of them are an amazing fuck

Art school student/10

I know her name... But I need dubs to tell you ;)

check my dubs

I wasnt joking about remembering being 17. High school GF was basically this but blonde. Her parents where tatooo artists and she already had a sleeve at 18.

Was great in highschool. Crazy in bed, in the car or anywhere. Drugs sex and impulsiveness was great in high school. Not so great after

I stopped the drugs for a pre employment test, never looked back.

Would impregnate/10, you guys are fucking queers.

Just another short girl. Internet's full of them. Move along.

Let me guess. She hates how "messed up" the world is and talks for days about how we should all join hands to help but never actually does anything. She makes macaroni crafts and calls them art and every guy she lets hit it says ger art is god tier. She's also an aspiring photographer thanks too all the cool filters on the iPhone 7. Black and white is her favorite but chrome is a close second. She enjoys "outdoorsy stuff" and listens to the doors and shit like starfucker non stop. Also obviously bob marley. They crack this bitch out at the plant by the dozens. A superficial character that has to have weed to feel as if they are actually unique. Not even gonna into the cliche hair and "trippy" posters she has.

I think you're confusing junkies with hippies, dumbass

when you grow up you'll realize there is nothing amazing about these girls, in fact they're rather unimpressive. No real skills, intelligence. Do you really want a thot like that?

>goddess

White trash can't be goddesses.

I just want to fuck them, user, not marry them

unbelievably useless woman

That girl looks like she sucks so bad

Moldy locks version 2.0

>unbelievably useless woman
how does this differentiate her from the others

I would smoke weed and pound this chick's asshole, I don't care how many dogs she fucks.

ive nailed like 12 of them, literally the same lines work on all of them

She looks dim as fuck, but I'd still DSHSB

I bet she farts all day long

kek

I think you're trying to apply the cliques of your day to the present day, user. Lemonpartyfag

"I like they way your brain works.... It's just different, I don't know how to describe it."

Works like a charm.