Color film is racist

youtube.com/watch?v=d16LNHIEJzs

FUCKING WHITE MALES

Not clicking that shit but I know it's retarded based on the title. I've watched black and white film and you could always see a strong difference between whites and blacks.

>she is a coalburner
wew lad

that's not what the video's about

>Heres what it did for niggers

>Keep your eyes open and smile nigger or the audience can't see you

Yes based on their head-Form

My grandpops was a photographer... The only advice he gave me was never photograph a black wedding. I thought he was just bein an olde tyme racis but then he explained that it's almost impossible to get a good exposure that clearly shows the details of their face AND the details on the white dress. Of course this was back in the 50s so there have been advances in imaging since then... Still, solid advice tho.

>Vox

WOW old shitty cameras had trouble with light and dark things in the same shot?

AND a medium that captures light will favour objects that reflect more light over things that absorb light?

WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT?

"It's too hard" is not an excuse. Technology is meant to equalize races, not divide them.

If the cameras of the 50s couldn't take pictures of black people, they shouldn't have been produced in the first place. Do you really think the world would've been so much worse off if we didn't have cameras until the 1990s?

FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Top b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Haha I remember my camera not being able to pick up correct exposure on my curry nigger friend. Like if I ever took a photo of her I had to do the exposure without using the meter because the meter always thought I was taking a pic of a white girl in the dark

>catering to your market is racist
>new technology has to be perfect
Bitch, pls.

>having a curry nigger friend
Bitch, pls.

>vox
literally what?

dude right? anybody with a basic understanding of how cameras work will tell you photography is the manipulation of light. This isn't really surprising.

What in the fuck is wrong with Vox? The worst "news" company?

"The market was a lighter skin tone market."

Businesses target demopgrahics. Case closed.

weak b8 Mohammed

>white people make cameras to cater to themselves
>blacks pissed off because they can't use whitey technology
instead of complaining why didn't blacks make cameras that cater to their skin tones?

Are they really fucking saying that goddamn film is racist now?

I need a way off this ride

A
FUCKING
SWEDE

If I ever find a cure for cancer that only helps 50% of the time, I'll just destroy it. For you.

They never do my plane loosing friend friend.

Same goes for media, TV, computers, computergames, schools, cities, etc...

Whites have to help niggers with everything. They whine and whine until some white cuck fixes their problem for them, and then they whine some more.