Germany has over 6 million muslims + 1mill growth a year

>0 terrorist attacks

How do they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg_cell
eastlondonlines.co.uk/2015/01/the-seventh-young-mayor-of-tower-hamlets-announced/
youtube.com/watch?v=WAwQlmq68QU
thelocal.de/20160204/police-arrest-suspects-for-planning-islamist-terror-attack
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/2016/04/13/Germany-3-arrested-on-suspicion-of-sending-money-to-ISIS.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/31/munich-police-warn-of-imminent-threat-of-terror-attack
q13fox.com/2015/11/17/fighting-back-5-tied-to-paris-attacks-arrested-in-germany-france-hits-isis-in-syria/
balkaninsight.com/en/article/montenegro-police-dismiss-terror-link-in-german-arrest-11-14-2015
clarionproject.org/analysis/germany-arrests-isis-recruiter-posing-asylum-seeker#
dw.com/en/german-police-arrest-alleged-islamic-state-terrorist/a-18183927
edition.cnn.com/2015/04/30/europe/germany-terror-arrests/
ibtimes.co.uk/german-police-close-down-stuttgart-isis-mosque-raid-berlin-flats-anti-terror-operations-1534006
rudaw.net/english/world/230920153
zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-isis/231764-german-media-over-800-have-left-germany-to-join-isis
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/one-man-dead-after-attacker-heard-shouting-allahu-akbar-knifes-m/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're already a Muslim country, why Alahu Ackbar?

because they don't have terrorists, they have """""tanned germans""""" with """""psychiatric issues""""" who just so happen to shout allah is great before stabbing people

The Muslims are able to gain numbers unopposed. They're organizing.

terrorist attacks
Why would someone attack a country that gives them everything?
Terrorism is not a threat cause they won't attack if you open your ass.

How does the UK do it too? i never heard of much islamic activity there

media blackout
cops cant arrest them

Europe is already paying the jizya, it's called welfare now.

you dont shit where you eat

Germany has too much gibsmedats and freedoms for these subhumans, they use it as their HQ to organize the terror in the other EU countries.

Also they don´t need to use terror, the white population is glady bred out, they won´t even resist.

ALL OF MY HATE

Because Germans have a screening proces.
These immigrants aren't let loose in society, they are regularly checked on, go to school.
You people realize there is a procedure for integration right?
The only problem is that germany is focussing to much on letting them stay, them becoming german citizens.
here in holland you need to go to school or work, then gtfo. no extended visa's and shit, unless you're preggo or something.

This. Attacking now would mean a shift towards right-wing politics and possibly even closed borders.
Muslims can get into Germany anyway, and they can behave any way they want without opposition. Large scale attacks are pointless.

Because Germany have turks, not arabs.

0 terrorist attacks

What do you call a guy stabbing 4 nonbelievers?

What were the subway and bus bombings in the mid 2000's?

By claiming the systematic rape and abuse of their women and children isn't terrrorism.

Also there was the guy who beheaded the British soldier.

Yes since 2015. Migrants can have everything they want in Germoney.

Because they're not majority yet

Countries that give the most gibs don't get attacked because the Muslims know that the chance of the gibs stopping will get higher after every attack.

>How do they do it?
They keep the free money and housing flowing. But when those run out...

this

There's been plenty of foiled attempts.

Just look at all these fine canadians

They are the home of the terrorist who go bomb others.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg_cell

Just like Belgium. It was planned to be France but they attacked Brussels airport because of the authorities finally being after them, and being unable to move too much.

It's worth pointing out that non of the muslim candidates won the election

germans had to work much harder...from dust till dawn

same reason ISIS doesnt attack Israel

fucking dindus

actually they did, the east asian girl had 2 partners running with her

and they were muslim men

look it up

The vast majority of them are turks.

They are at least half civilized people compared with all other muslim people.

Now the real problem is the

>1mill growth a year
Majority of people havent realised that the people we now get are absolute barbaric

>turks
>civilized

Shotted in England like all these "Shariah for X" pics. Because we banned the burqa etc.

>teneriffe island
wut

Why?

Compared to the others they are.

Thats the scary thing.

we did have mudslime terrorist attacks, just no successful large-scale attacks.

Germany is allready a caliphate so theres no reason to allahuackbar

Same with sweden

Post source

Cuz we give them so much.
Investing millions of euros in refugee-camps.
But people are worried. After Cologne-destaster people were buying all kinds of self-defense weapons but our law just allows some weapons. No dagger-like knifes or fire arms which is a good thing desu cuz niggers have a hard time acquiring fire arms. Opposite would be even worse.
But we got a right-wing party getting considerable amounts of votes. Next big election in 2017 will decide who takes the lead.

Hnnng. Can Trump save europe?

Muzzies in Germany needs to do psyOP.
Too inbred and lowIQ to even fake it with the kikes help.
Isnt MASS RAPE a terror attack?

Didn't 4 people get stabbed like 2 days ago?

eastlondonlines.co.uk/2015/01/the-seventh-young-mayor-of-tower-hamlets-announced/

Didn't a muslim go all Snack Bar in Munich a couple days ago?

Also attacks simply happen where it's easier for them to hide.

Honestly, attacking Germany is probably the worst thing they could do to themselves.

Wasn't a Muslim apparently.

Non cuck germany is still save.

western europe is fucking dead , i see no point of return (except time machine)

i dont think germans would care

your WW2 guilt is too strong

i bet millions of ppl will be out on the streets doing #notallmuslims

youtube.com/watch?v=WAwQlmq68QU

GERMANY NO

>Next big election in 2017 will decide who takes the lead.
2017 is already too late

He only screamed Allahu Akbar. Doesn't mean anything, guys.

>Shitting on your own doorstep

Are you retarded?

Muslims don't shit where they eat.

tfw living in saxony-anhalt

>cut off the head and the body will fall

Protesting because the blacks got butthurt at someone's comment so they're all out in troves.

Meanwhile in real France, after Charlie (no muslim were out because muh prophet muh feelings), there are 6 mln people in the streets.

>le tanned german meme

how come sweden had 0 attacks?

Jews trying to cover it up
Why the fuck would he yell allahuackbar if he wasnt

That would certainly not be the case, I am pretty confident in that.

I'm only citing the news you absolute fucking moron, holy shit.

Alles cool, ist nur n bisschen banter

It's part of their culture, you Nazi!

>I'm only citing the news
And you think they are believable?

Are you literally retarded?

Die Mühe in diesem Misthaufen Banter und ernstgemeintes zu trennen mache ich mir schon gar nicht mehr

just pray for britex to work and maybe youll have a chance

There was one years ago but the dumbass mudshit only managed to kiill himself.

No, I am working with what I have been given, and arguing based on Jewish conspiracy theories is not something I'd like to resort to, doesn't mean it isn't true though.

>Stabbed people while shouting "allah is great"
>Raised in a muslim area
>police says it was probably "politically motivated"
>Mentally ill
What proof do you have he was NOT a muslim? It doesn't seem to be an organized attack, but still. If it's proven he attacked people because of his political beliefs then it's terrorism. And this is actually the 3rd stabbing since september. So OP is incorrect.

>0

thelocal.de/20160204/police-arrest-suspects-for-planning-islamist-terror-attack

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/2016/04/13/Germany-3-arrested-on-suspicion-of-sending-money-to-ISIS.html

theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/31/munich-police-warn-of-imminent-threat-of-terror-attack

q13fox.com/2015/11/17/fighting-back-5-tied-to-paris-attacks-arrested-in-germany-france-hits-isis-in-syria/

balkaninsight.com/en/article/montenegro-police-dismiss-terror-link-in-german-arrest-11-14-2015

clarionproject.org/analysis/germany-arrests-isis-recruiter-posing-asylum-seeker#

dw.com/en/german-police-arrest-alleged-islamic-state-terrorist/a-18183927

edition.cnn.com/2015/04/30/europe/germany-terror-arrests/

ibtimes.co.uk/german-police-close-down-stuttgart-isis-mosque-raid-berlin-flats-anti-terror-operations-1534006

rudaw.net/english/world/230920153

zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-isis/231764-german-media-over-800-have-left-germany-to-join-isis

Islam is peace famalam

We've got pretty good anti-terror police now
Every other week there is a foiled attempt

why do you allow this to happen

terrorist attacks

> implying daily rape reports, assaults on German citizens, beating, stealing and the latest attack on 5 Germans in the subway in München don't count as terrorism...

Here is what the news told us:
At first it was said it's a Muslim screaming Allahu Ackbar
Then it was a drug addict having a meltdown
Then it was a drug addicted mental institution escapee having a meltdown
no mention from the allahu ackbar, so I don't know if he actually said it, since there is no video or anything. Honestly this incident is too minor for me to get into a big rage or panic over, it's too late and I'd rather put my energy in once something big happens

>No, I am working with what I have been given
Better work with your brain. If he shouts "Allahu akbar" and ACTUALLY starts stabbing people, it's pretty clearly a Muslim, a convert or a Muslim sympathizer.

No terror attacks? Are you kidding?

This year they've had

>stabbing of a policeman
>bombing of a Sikh temple
>ton of foiled plots by isis, over 360 investigations into terrorism from migrants

Yeah you're a moron.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/one-man-dead-after-attacker-heard-shouting-allahu-akbar-knifes-m/
>Police confirmed the attacker shouted "Allahu akbar" and said they believed the incident was "politically motivated", according to Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper.
>The perpetrator shouted "You infidels!" at commuters as he attacked them with a knife with a four-inch blade, according to Bild newspaper.
>Spiegel magazine has named the attacker as Paul H, a resident of Hesse state in central Germany [...] Hesse has a large Muslim population [His identity has not been confirmed by police yet]
He was most likely muslim. A crazy, drug addict guy with no connections to islamic extremist groups, but a muslim nonetheless. The reports you read probably said that since it wasn't a planned attack it is not motivated by Islam or some shit.

/Thread

I don't.

Ficki ficki is not terrorism

Germany now has the dubious honor of having more Muslims than France.
Enjoy.

by not reporting attacks as terrorist attacks

>only the living room is on fire

The answer is obviously 'yes'.

Same in the US, most are stopped

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

This list is hardly updated. There were a few recent ones, including former military Muslim

Would be interesting to see a list like this for every other country

Officials don't call it terrorism

Too bad France can't say the same thing. Waiting for them to organize and letting them prepare Germany for conquest isn't a good thing.