Ask a gay buddhist wizard whatever you want

Ask a gay buddhist wizard whatever you want

Why.

I feel kinda lonely

Should I kill myself?

Of course not thats stupid

Where you born a gay wizard?

can you send me a cure disease potion

What sort of second level spells should I pick up if I want to go a more support wizard roll? Rope Trick? Suggestion? Levitate?

Why would you wanna do that?

since you were reincarnated in this form (buddhist belief of reincarnation and karma) , what were you in a past live, what horrible crime did you commit, that gave you the triple curse of gay buddhist wizard

Not sure about the gay part, but u become a wizard when u get at level 30 wearing a chastity amulet

does chastity amulet raise +int?

Greatest cure is freeing yourself of fear. sorry pal, but only u can realize there's nothing to be afraid of

I'm guessing you become gay when you get to level 30 wearing a chastity belt

Whats your best memory?

Best way to support others is freeing yourself of suffering, proving yourself and others its actually possible

hahaha everybody is free to think of its current situation as a course or as bless

dont think so, otherwise monks would be the most intelligent people around

You are very wise. Did you get this knowledge through enlightenment or wizardry?

How does one become a gay Buddhist wizard

hahaha for me it was when i was around level 11

My guess is your previous life was rapist.
so karma insists that you must now take it up the ass.

wizard.
My guess is that in past life, you actually got laid, in a rapey way, so now you are virgin who can only fantasize about butt seks.

buddhist.
probly buddhist in previous life.

but since you are gay wizard, you probly just picked buddhism becuase trendy in your mind.

nam myoho rangay kyo, faggot

when i came out to my family and they hugged me

How dare you insult this wizard of budda

I just repeat the words of the Buddha which is quite different from actually live by them

Karma, there are actions and consequenses

Summarize your beliefs

buddhists abhor wizardry witchcraft as anathema to the teachings of buddha. unnatural enlightment that corrupts the kundalini and attainment of boddhistava level

op is faggot liar, this buddhism thread is just an edgy faggot trying to make himself seem interesting for an AMA.

real buddhists woulnd normally honor all life, butt in your case, we would advocate a mercy murder for the good of the planet

Thank you for your teachings Gay Buddhist wizard

>Summarize your beliefs

OP here
I just looked it up in wikipedia, and now: AMA!

how many cannabis did you inject?

Niggers

its a possibility

Everything changes

only if your intelligence is high alredy it increases x10

hahaha u should remember that the Dalai Lama, as well as all celibate monks, is also a wizard

In another branch of the multiverse Pandalf the Purple was recolored gray by your hetero counterpart. Besides the obvious, how are you different from that guy?

None. Once I ate a magic brownie though...

hahaha Im Pandalf the Pink :)