I am chinese. AMA

i am chinese. AMA.

isn't this heresy?

did you take part in the cultural revolution?

is it true that many chinese can't even understand each other?

do chinese people really like the CCP or is it just something they put up with?

whats your political ideology

I wana fuck chinese female expats, I'm white. wat do?

Ni hao juo

Why is your country such shit?

How can I stop getting stomachaches when I eat chinese food

150 years of colonialism and having a sociopathic political party in charge didnt help.

be white. oh wait.

libertarian

re: the CCP: the younger generations put up with it, the older generation still thinks the CCP saved the country

no.

i dont know, why would it be heresy?

all i know is that i hate chinese in computer science courses. i don't really care that they all cheat, and actually, during the final exam in the notoriously hardest course that most people never get through, there was some chinese guy who didn't understand what "username" was on the coversheet and had to be told it was his email address. the problem is that in order to have gotten to that moment, in that course, he'd have to have taken multiple courses and even during the semester, many quizzes and a midterm and he was obviously an imposter taking the final for some other asian guy and wasn't prepared for it.

my problem is that chinese is ridiculous to listen to. you'll be sitting there, in the precious minutes before an exam trying to remember as much as you just crammed like a motherfucker, and they'll be chatting in chinese and the problem is the language doesn't sound like a language. it sounds like a bunch of disjointed syllables that were either coming from somewhere or about to go somewhere in a real language but it's just disorienting and SO FUCKING DISTRACTING.

drink more water with it.

Why do you eat dogs?

theyre tastey and nutritious

Follow up question: is it true if you eat dog and cat at the same time, they'll fight in your stomach and you'll get sick?

chinese people haven't eaten cats since the famine, it's frowned upon because it supposedly cuts your lifespan in half. during the famine though people didnt have a lot of choices. a lot of people ended up having their lifespans halved.

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

But is it because they were eating dog and cat at the same time?

i dont buy it. OP's english is too good to be a real chinese.

how's your driving?

accident free since 2003.

Bullshit. I bet you've had 2,003 accidents in the past year alone

>Oh vey, Isn't Sup Forums banned on chinks land :DDDDD
>Muh merica btw

haha, okay.

what are your opinions on hong kong and taiwan?

i dont have an opinion on either. taiwan can fuck off for all i care.

Not OP but runied by china.