Drunk Thread. What are you drinking tonight?

Drunk Thread. What are you drinking tonight?

Enjoin some fine ass IPA over here.

This is one of the BEST IPA's ive ever had. i reccommend everyone to try it. Theyre fairly expensive for a 4 pack (about 21$ and change, but theyre delicious. hands down one of my favorite beers of all time.

Day four of cold turkey. Shakes finally settled down. Really irritable still. Wish I could sleep.

lol

>Delirium Tremens
then Oh lawd.

not really the right time of year to be enjoying an oatmeal stout but this beer is pretty damn tasty. not as strong as youd expect either. really nice balanced flavor.

lol, sounds like youre experiencing delerium tremens

B-52, custom order.

drinking the usual.

Caprisun

a mix of caliber rum and citrus vodka. it's the cheap brand at walmart. today though, i found a NEW flavor. it's a dark spiced rum and with diet cola, i don't expect to notice it much but it's only 10.96 compared to 11.96 for the regular rum 1.75 liter. bacardi goes fine but i've noticed that even with the pure simple 80 proof bacardi, there's an oily film on top of the diet cola. they add some oils when it's just supposed to be six year old sugar water (the legal definition of "rum").

Some shitty pelican beer.

Just trying to reach that level of drunk where I actually go through offing ymself

One of these bad boys and a 6er of some Texas craft beer.

had my first child yesterday. celebrating with my brother, he busted out the good stuff for the special occasion.

celebrating bringing a child into this world? hmmm

better than celebrating taking a child out of this world I guess?

not so much the point that i brought it into the world, more or less the fact that i created life. some dope shit.

touche. congratulations!

Steinlager pure tonight, then Ive got a litre of Gentleman Jack for the weekend

azul,the worst fucking tequila in the world

Ketel vodka shots with coke followup

same as always, vodka and anydamn thing else i can get my hands on. Weissebeir and cheap wine with a screw off top, my wife hates that. a few vicodin and a few knives and various handguns and rifles because we have an escapy from the local lifer prison running loose here. fucking asshole has broke out 3 times so far, and he's on the loose again. if he gets around here he will have his fucking head splattered. some of us didn't go to prison.

Pickleback has been my go-to as of late. Sounds nasty, works wonders.

Okay moron. Only fucking idiots mix alcohol and firearms. No matter the scenario, if you murder someone while under the influence you will lose 10/10 times. You're disgusting.

I tried mixing skittles and beer like in the simpsons but it didn't really taste different
after that
midori and dew
shot of spiced rum, Baron Samedi
some white zinfandel

Not worth the price range imo, but I do agree it's a top shelf IPA.

i wish it was cheaper but yeah. such a tasty fucking beer.

TX btard here. If you ever get the chance to try some Four Corners IPAs, you will not regret it. A solid 7.8% albv 6 pack is around 10 dollars. Some 4 packs go for a bit more. It's damn good Sup Forumsro

i work at a liqour store ill hav to order a case of these ill def check it out.

El Chingon - Four Corners
Cheers friend.

smirnoff blueberry. already four or five drinks deep. wat do