I'm still hooked on this game a year after its debut. Anyone else on Sup Forums play?

I'm still hooked on this game a year after its debut. Anyone else on Sup Forums play?

No... I was literally being paid to play the game and it couldn't keep my attention.

No but I hope you remembered to Pokemon GO to the polls! haha (: *dabs*

My question is...
Why do you play it

Underage

I still play. Team Valor... Gives me something to do at night to get me out of the house for a while

I enjoy the grind of walking all over town and catching things. And Niantic changes things up enough to keep it interesting to me.

Yes, i'm still hooked too but i've lost three accounts due to using necrobot, now i'm planning on going full legit and already on level 23 again after a month.

Mystic here. Yeah, it's nearly midnight. Just waiting for my phone and power pack to finish charging and then I'll go walking for two or three hours. Beats staring at Sup Forums every night.

I play and use it as motivation for walking still. i live ina small town tho so the rarer pokemons are impossible to find

Yeah, gotta stay legit. I just don't see the point of botting, unless you're planning on selling loaded accounts online.

Yeah. It's best when you have a group. Gets me out of the house. Makes going out for exercise less dull.

You know there is always a general in /vp/ right?

I still play level 29 valor. Same as my gf

Level 33 Valor here. When I wake up, I grab at my phone...

barely play anymore but still do sometimes. L28 valor

btw, Lv. 32 Instinct.
Trying to get some charge TMs

Valor sucks, got blue team.

Lvl 33 mystic. Played like crazy up until march. Occasionally turn it on now and walk/bike around.

I'd still play if my town wasn't so fucking small and had so few stops

I used to go hard a few months ago, riding my bike around campus to hatch eggs and hitting pokestops/catching rando Pokemon. Now I open it every once in awhile since there aren't any pokestops near me. Almost 27 and still haven't chosen a team.