Favorite Batman villain?

Favorite Batman villain?

Bane?

BANE

im not even meming, its actually bane

Why are DC villians so popular?

The bigger question is why Marvel villains are so forgettable. Doom and Magneto are the only ones worth a damn

Joker is the only actually, literally, factually correct answer, and all of you know it.

Who is this milk manufacturer?

Two Faces from the animated series was pretty damn awesome

clayface, but only if hes played by ron perlman

Hes a big goy

Kelly Brook. Don't bother unless you're a BBC.

Kelly Brook, she was in her prime back in 2008-ish times

In the movies it's because they don't have any screentime and cool shit to say. Also the heroes are invincible since GOTTA HAVE SEQUELS.

BBC => TBB

Georgio.

DC villains actually play off the hero's character traits rather than just being magical gods of destruction like in marvel

because they keep trying to turn them all into heroes

>TBB

I don't know this meme.

If I pull that off would you die?

Um, that what they do in Marvel, too. Venom and Spider-man, Magneto and Xavier, Cap and Skull, Wolverine and Sabretooth, Thor and Loki, etc.

Those are just physical opposites, not ones that contrast with character traits. (unless you mean hurr he's evil and he's good!)

KGBeast niggas

nah man there's plenty of good ones, just a sad lack of talent at marvel or the past 10 or so years, back when the writing was at least bearable and guys like Carnage where a genuine household name

that said there are some pretty shitty major ones, like Electro doesn't even have a personality, just sparky guy. Fun design tho.

please leave

fuck man, i hate where marvel is at both comics and film right now, but you are a dense fuck, first two examples here are better examples of villains playing of traits then most dc ones.

oh and also magpie

How is Venom Spider-man's physical opposite? Or Sabretooth Wolverine's? They're literally bigger, badder versions of the hero. Their dark side personified.

>joker
Now that there's a stigma attached to this choice because of Leto I feel ashamed. I don't think of edgy joker when I say this
>scarecrow
Arkham version def made him a more formidable villain.
>Harley.
Because come on, who doesn't like blonde bimbos in skin tight jester suits?

are you trying to say joker isnt edgy and ledger joker wasn't ridiculously edgy?

No I'm saying joker from the comics is theatrical and hilarious. Movie jokers depict him as edgy

???
You have never read them have you, theatrical maybe, but hilarious? no.

This goes as far back as the golden age character.

Yeah I've read a lot bud. He's funny.

He can be funny.

when? Only time he was funny was Joker Mask, every other time his humor is meant to fall flat

That's why I find it funny.

eh, i guess i get ya

>ctrl+f "Lord Death Man"
>0 results

Why do you plebs even bother trying to talk about comics?

>gets stuffed into a box and sent into space
Lmao good going batman

Never thought I'd kek at one of Joker's jokes.