So I have a job interview tomorrow, and I got my friend to pee in a bottle for me...

So I have a job interview tomorrow, and I got my friend to pee in a bottle for me, however it now looks like this after refrigeration. What happened to the pee? Is it still good? Please help me Sup Forums.

w-why would you refrigerate it?

Microwave it tomorrow for 30 seconds and it will be fine. Don't do it now though because you can only microwave it once.

This.

They check the temperature of the urine, dumbass.

Pee over night can go bad, was told by an experienced pothead who is a nurse to do that. Then use hand warmers to warm it up before and stick it in my pants to keep it warm.

if dubs drink a glass of pee

Get synthetic

Rollin

You are okay.

If you have time, I recommend hearing water in a mug, and then submerging the bottle in that to warm it up. Instead of Nuking it

You fucked up get your friend to pee in another bottle and this time keep it warm

You're fucking retarded, every urine test I've done, they've made me piss in a cup right in front of them, facing the other way.

Go in with that thing, they'll ask you what it is and realise you are trying to cheat a urine test and fail you unless you tell them it's orange juice and take a sip of your friends piss right in front of them.

Pre employment drug tests are never monitored (in the US)

>job interview
why would they take a urin sample in a job interview? they didnt hire you yet, this is totally a violation of privacy

No good. Also when you pour it in to the cup it will not be body temp. They will know it's fake

rollin

Checked

Don't do drugs, get job, pay the bills.
Or be a fuck head all your life and think on those decisions

Awwww shit. Look at the last 4 of this post 1776. Happy 4th. Well 6th now

Just stay sober long enough to get a job, you fucking stupid waste of life. I'm saying this as an alcoholic stoner, just stay clean for a few fucking weeks, life is not that hard.

There is a chance (slim but real) if he is hired on the spot they will send him to an off site location. Depending on what kind of job it is. I doubt this though.

-get fake urine and microwave it per instructions
-keep in mind that no matter what happens, preemployment drug tests dont go on any type of permanent record for you, except with that company

OP here, for anyone wondering, it's for a job at a gym, I'm going into my junior year of college and quit my previous job. I plan to warm it up before. I will pass. It is that simple.

and there's the people's finest: Is better smoke pot and doing other shit than get a good job.

Good luck make sure it's in temperature range

Why are you bringing a piss bottle to a job interview? Job interview =/= drug test.

Do people outside California really not have piss cleaner drinks at every corner smoke shop? To the asshole that reploes they don't work, you didn't use it or are too retarded to follow directions.