Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc

Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

xtube.com/profile/CDBUTTSLUT25-47071592#activities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bought a TV once.

Anyone fucked a slut on there?

Probably

Every non sexual encounter in my life has been successful, and Ive made some money on old stuff

Every w4m post is spam, and every m4w is super cringe to read.

Sold a TV once.

sup guys so I got this old bike that I bought from someone because it was supposedly gifted to them from someone that had it custom made a long time. a GAG GO. The thing is I don't know if it makes much sense to let people know that it's a bit fancier without first having modified it myself and made sure that the quality was clear and apparent. If I hammered it with a sledge hammer, they'd think me crazy or want it chearper. If I did anything else to it they'd think me fucking stupid and not want to do business at all.

How do I prove my bikes durability and sell it for more than I bought it for prior to customization. I mean sometimes custom jobs could mean less, because the company really actually put time into it, but other times it just comes down to how much time and energy you know went into that bike.

It's a Nishiki 84 ish I think, Tri-A with mostly stock partage, which means it looks like the deal but is meant to last. That means the tires are temepered by me, I sit there and squeeze em funny over time, the steel I messed with and won't go into detail over it, the magnets just seem to feel different, and for the most part everything was witchcraft.

What do you guys think I could do about selling it on craigslist and how should I word it? It cost me 100 and I'm trying to make as much off of it as I can. Literally worth way way way more than you could ever imagine. Like, the mother fucker tingles and practically rides itself its weighted so good. I tempered it with only my best intentions and fullest techniques and appreciations. It's fucking yellow like fucking leaves are yellow.

Is this one of those scams?

Literally feels like riding on a cloud and sounds like stardust

I been texting cl hookers all night and sending them to random hotel rooms in California lol wonder if ive disturbed any honeymoons

Met up with a dude for a mfm threesome. Got raped.

i have met and had great sex with several chicks form craigslist.
Some I paid, but the best were just horned up chicks that want to FUCK! one was an 8, several were 6. three were fat chicks, one of those gave me the best blowjob of my life! one i am still banking, this photo is her tit! and one I dated for a year and was great super kinky sex!

Story?

Yea that never happened.

There's really not much to say. I posted an ad, he replied, told him I wasn't into dudes, bullshitted for a while, he told me he had a chick that was a down for a 3 way, my horny teenage ass went, chick never showed, he was a lot bigger, I was literally too afraid to say no or stop until he put it in the first time. I didn't care if he beat me to a pulp at that point, surprisingly he actually stopped, tried something again, I shot him down, I left, and thought about killing myself for the next week or so.

Anyone here ever get fucked over by long times between posting the ad and it appearing on CL?

posted at 8am post shows up at mid day leaves me almost no time for people to respond and organise me a hookup. Basically only have a couple hours between the post going up and my roommate comes home.

Used to fuck prostitutes that were listed on there before the crackdown. Some nice, some not so nice.

Hanging out drinking with some friends one night bored at so we decide to do some pranks calls, get the idea we'd lead people on over the phone and sound really interested then before setting up a time we'd ask "would you accept payment by food stamps?" Did this on a couple of harleys for sale and had biker fags getting pissed treating to come kick our ass for waking then up at 11:30 so then we find this post for a flat-screen TV and the description looked like it was written by a 3rd grader, so we figure the dumber they are the more convincing and fun it is. Call # black guy answers ask him bout TV "shiettt Ya I still got" ask him if he will take food stamps
He says "sure for 2:1 ratio"

Tl;Dr nigger was going to trade a flat-screen TV for 400$ in food stamps

>Tl;Dr nigger was going to trade a flat-screen TV for 400$ in food stamps
Pretty good way to launder stolen goods

Wanna tell us about them?

Pro tip: They turn around and sell them for cash at a 2/1 ratio. $400 on a card is worth $200 in the hand.

sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/6203981492.html
>>I post under here. Cause. Phsylogical conditoons are not. Genders
>>So it says I am a someone. Which I am.
>implying straight guys look at t4m ads

Dude's not even a tranny lol

I'm a male. Wanted to try sucking a dick for the first time. Looked up a guy on craigslist. Guy was pierced. Pic somewhat related. He had a piercing like that. Loved every second of it.

I buy and sell shit on it. Never had a negative experience

rented a room from a former crack head for about 6 months. he would do nothing but drink vodka and play civ 3 all day. the fucker would never clean the house despite the fact that the only thing dirtying up the place was his dog's hair. complained that the vacuum was broken and he couldn't afford a new one. housemates and i got fed up with it and swept the carpet and furniture one time. came out to like a 2 pound ball of dog hair.

bump

This faggit, Deryck Parusel fucking cheated on me with my brother. And he had the nerve to send me photos of those two together :(. What do I do? HisPH: 0423 094 836.

Repent to Christ, the Son of our Lord.

>checking out ad's on CL (mw4m) email couple looking for a third, he wants to watch me fuck his girl, pretty common request
>few exchanges and voice confirmation, decide to meet up at hotel room, I bring a friend , (never know) and she said it would be okay.
>her man opens the door and a pretty brunette white girl, late 20's is already on the bed face down spread
>She has a blindfold on and I let her suck my dick, and my friend is eating her out, before he gets behind her and fucks her
> we swap a few times positions with her and shes curious as to what we look like and removes blindfold
> At first she doesn’t recognize me, but I recognize her, its my kids second grade teacher!
> after initial shock, figures oh well and gets back to fuckin us

mostly meet up with couples where the guy likes to watch his girl get fucked

You can't just sell someone's food stamp card

Post all the time looking for married men who want a blowjob. Very often successful. But I also get no shows and pic collectors. Married men are almost always grateful too. I have a regular now I blow at least 3 times a week. I'm trying to get him to dominate me but so far he won't.

People do it every day. They sell the cards in front of the supermarket here. Guys hang out like drug dealers offering cards to everybody that walks by. The people that owned them just report them stolen every month so they get new ones and the old ones get shut off. It's against the law here to ask for ID from food stamp holders.

sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/6206731065.html

kek

What's so funny about that?

What's not funny about this dumbass?

Well, I see posts like that all the time. It's not really special.

How successful is this? I consider replying but not sure about legitimacy

ha! you're gay now

>I see posts like that all the time

I find it unlikely that you regularly see people being this retarded. Nobody gets straight guys by posting false t4m (even without fucked up thought processes).

U wanna start as a writer for cheap romance books?

hit or miss, got sort though some BS, but been pretty successful -pic related

Haha cuck

and now you're thinking, "I'm fucking another mans wife/gf, how am I a cuck?".

The answer is that at the end of the day, he has a partner while you'll be wanking off to the memory sad and alone for the next month. Being a bull is the ultimate and final cuck.

That's not how it works?

>implying bulls never regularly fuck a specific man's wife

Denial is the first stage of grief

Soon, you will come to accept just how thoroughly you've been cucked.

Yeah, sure. But how often does the wife divorce the cuck and marry the bull?

It's cucking on a deeply emotional level.

>how often does the wife divorce the cuck and marry the bull?

More often than you think. That's how cucking relationships end.

>It's cucking on a deeply emotional level.
>implying the cuck is never emotionally abused
>implying cucks are never simply used

That's not how it works?

Denial.

You've been metacucked, my boy.

This.

>>how often does the wife divorce the cuck and marry the bull?
>More often than you think.
>>Denial

Have fun being in denial about being wrong.

I occasionally Post ads. I love the attention.

Not that guy you were relplying to but...Wrong. It always happens. Its one of the most common laments on the cuck boards. You can actually search cuck's posts for years and see the degradation of their marriage in their posts and replies. It's why I keep it as a fantasy and will NEVER tell my wife I get off on it. It may be the only thing about me that I don't think could handle her knowing about me.

As they say...cocaine is a hell of a drug. It was even a meme years back.

Either you're confused about who you're replying to, or I'm confused about what you said. You're basically saying that wives pretty much always divorce the cuck and marry the bull?

xtube.com/profile/CDBUTTSLUT25-47071592#activities

That guy must be an addict lol

I was confused. I'm basically agreeing with you. Sorry about that.

'Shut the fuck up Donny! You're like a child who wanders into the room on the middle of a conversation...'

Have gotten lucky once. Most W4M are bots, but met a bored mature housewife by chance. She was in her upper 50's. Met her at one of her rental properties. Was nervous as fuck. Checked out entire house to make sure some crackhead partner with a gun wasn't going to jump out mid-fuck. She sucked me like a third world kid having an Icee for the first time. Rode me till I came and parted ways.

It happens.

Pimped out my gf three times on CL.
Want to do it more but she isn't that into it. Does it for the money but I do it for the cuck fantasy.

How'd you get her to do it?

She needed money.
Her friend told her to go on seeking arrangement as guys would pay for dates without sex.
She went on and after a while some guy she had met offered £300 for a night. I told her I was fine with it.
She went and did it.
A few months later when she needed money again I mentioned you could get guys to pay easier on cl. She did it three times then decided she didn't like it.

Did you ever watch?

I lost my virginity to a hooker off of craigslist back when they allowed them to advertise there. It was actually an agency. I had no shame and told the receptionist that I'm a virgin (didn't mention I was 24 though) and wanted her to send out a girl that would be OK with that and not make fun of me.

They sent a girl who happened to have the perfect body type for me - small tits, brunette short hair (but not short enough to look mannish, think almost shoulder length). She was a bit of a smoker but I didn't mind too much.

I paid 350 dollars. She was only asking 200 but I thought she'd make it more special if I gave her more (a stupid rookie move). The sex itself was great, she rode me for like 5 minutes and I couldn't take it anymore and came. She hung around a bit and talked and overall I think it was worth it.

It definitely could have been much worse considering the other hooker encounters I had on there after that.

>considering the other hooker encounters I had on there after that.

Wanna tell us about it?

I am currently on fwb terms with some qt3.14 chub black/phillippina girl that i met on casual encounters
We fuck regularly. She has a bf, and im married. we both cuck our sig others.
Shits fun. what can i say

Watched all three of her Craigslist meets

there's so many bad times I wouldn't know where to start. IT was usually one of:

>wrong, much uglier girl than the pictures shows up
>asks for the money up front and then "forgets something in my car" or asks me to run out for condoms because she forgot, ends up bolting with the money (I learned to avoid this pretty quick)
>she comes but won't have sex unless you pay a lot extra
>her "boyfriend" (aka pimp) stops you before you get to the door, demands the money

surprisingly after all these bad encounters, I have yet to catch an STD from one of them. So at least there's that

I'm only 6"x4.75". I've gotten laid three times in a week by guys wanting their women fucked. I always use protection for piv and don't do anal.

This one time I messaged and voice verified a couple. I show up to their nice ass house and they were nothing like the pictures showed. The woman was easily close to 300lb and the guy was this tiny frail dude. I went to leave and they begged for me to at least let the girl suck me off. They said the guy had a micropenis and just went on and on. I finally gave in because she was actually very pretty just severely overweight. The bitch started using teeth and I had to get her to stop. Finally I mounted her and said to just keep your mouth open. It took like 40 minutes and a lot of breaks but I finally came in her while he ate her out. They gave me some money and I went on my way. That was the last time I hooked up with anyone from Craigslist.

bump

That's the saddest shit I've ever read. You poor man.

Any car-related stories?

My first hookup was in a car. Neither of us had a free house so we met halfway fro each other in an empty medical building parking lot. I go naked for him and he teased me about my little cock and then he had me blow him. Big dick. Weak load.

Made a cl ad at age 15 to suck cock and shit. Found a guy who was probably in his thirties who was interested. He picked me up and we went to a place outside. Ended up sucking his cock and making him cum in maybe two minutes or so. He was bigger and way thicker than me and had a nice load.

Haven't done any other gay stuff since but I wanna fuck a guy's ass and give head so bad.

Bump

Bumperino

>Big dick
Pics?

"Angeline". 630. Round Lake IL. 360. Posted looking to cheat on her bf, 2 pump chump, never makes her cum. 9457. Flaky bitch but a good fuck. Out looking for even more cock, won't see me as much.

>free section
>70s vintage kenwood receiver
>great condition
>reply
>get it

Nice

thanks man
this isnt mine but its the exact same one

Looks pretty rad, user

bump

Bumppity bump

Have you done any non-gay stuff on Craigslist?

Nope. Not really interested in fucking a prostitute or land whale.

Bought my GF a rechargeable Hitachi wand. She loves it. How to get rid of the old wired one? Craigslist! Free, if you let us watch you use it.

Surprisingly, my GF thought this was a great idea. Even more surprisingly, a chubby milf responded. We all got nekkid and watched as we got ourselves off. Good times.

Think she'd want to fuck a 40 year old?

wanted to try this but dont have the balls to follow through

Pretty much all the mw4m in my area are older landwhales. I responded to one once. It was basically a get her sloppy drunk and take turns on her situation. Not really sexy, and the guy was pretty annoying. I was at a low point in my life, didn't care too much...

Not 100% true..least not in my area. It is about 90% true. You just have to play the numbers and exposure game to get a hit.
You have to post multiple ads all day, everyday...it may take time, but whores, cheating wives, lonely milfs etc are out there.

So, in other words... You have to be a cringelord.

You are a God, sir.

What about diseases?