My wife asked me to start wearing one of these for her birthday...

my wife asked me to start wearing one of these for her birthday. I am worried it'll be uncomfortable and that it sends the wrong message but on the other things have been rocky and she insists it'll help our marriage. Should I do it Sup Forums

no, you are the man in the relationship, don't you fucking dare let that shit happen

What is it?

decline the offer

what could possible go wrong

I have a feeling that conversation will not end well. Her will is strong

>it'll help our marriage
She's gonna cuck you for a nigger

yes, it will help you get better at oral

Don't do it user. If she knows she can control you, she'll start to see you as less of a man. If she doesn't see you as a man, she'll look for another one to fill your place.

I'm already pretty good at that

I'm gonna do it, it's the only thing she wants for her birthday and it's really not that much to ask as long as she doesn't hold it over me too much. I'm sure I'll be able to get out of it if it's really bad.
Sorry Sup Forums

it's so strange that people exist who will take bait of this quality

If locking your dick up is what saving your relationship takes, I'd say fuck your relationship. Its not worth saving.

Do it. It shows you will give to her, so when you find that sexy bitch to have a 3some with, she'll say yes.

Thanks, hopefully you're right

Sometimes they're playing stupid because they're bored. Sometimes they are just as bad of a troll as OP. Very rarely are they actually falling for it.

I'm legitimately not a troll

Shit will make your dick fall off and send you to the hospital don't do it.

No, fuck her right in the pussy it will help for your mariage

Not OP, but what is wrong with that picture? I'd love to be her.

Of course you aren't, dear. I can tell. Women just spring those kinds of kinks on their husbands out of the blue all the time. They never hint and hope you'll read their mind. That's why I love them so much. Their frank directness, especially when discussing intimacies they've never shared before.

Think about it a sec
If she accept a 3some with it you won't be able to fuck anybody

Pop your cock inside it

well, it's not like that. She didn't just spring it on me, she's dropped hints about it and showed me them before and told me how she likes the commitment and kinda sugar coated it. It's actually been a while since she introduced the idea but now she actually wants it to happen if you know what I mean

>Her will is strong
and yours is weak, you half-man

Bend her over and shove that metal cage up here ass, and tell her if she takes it before you tell her to then you'll throw her dirty ass in the street. You need to remind her who is boss.

Beat her in the face with it until she tells the truth about why she really wants to do it.

It's the first step to becoming a cuck.

whats a cuck?

Start moving assets into secret storage/accounts before the inevitable divorce.

If I had a wife that would Dom me I would be so happy. Do it OP

If legit, then no. You will become a cuck and worst case she fucks a nigger and forces you to suck his cock before he rapes you with his cock and she rapes you with divorce, best case she says seeing you as a man and you become the bitch in the marriage.

Well, enjoy then. This is the kind of kink tha women usually just 'go along' with. They almost never initiate it except in stories and fantasies. And when I say almost never, I mean I've never met one who was naturally into that kind of thing without being persuaded. And I've been around a long time and seen a lot of weird stuff.

It's a parasitic meta-troll. The object is to annoy people who spot the opening troll by making it appear as though there are other people dumb enough to fall for it.
It mostly happens on boards with no ID system since that lets them samefag a bit, since it doesn't really work if it's obviously just one guy. You need the appearance of multiple idiots for it to work, since the true despair comes from feeling outnumbered by morons.

Next year you'll be taking it in the ass from your wife wearing a strap on. Enjoy your conditioning you cuck

no samefaging on my part
it's legitimately nota troll

lol you just took the bait's bait what a fucking newfag

Ask your dad

thanks for the advice Sup Forums, I'm gonna do it :)

here's mine OP, hopefully you go through with it and understand how good it feels to be secure and know your wife is happy

If you are masochist, do it,
If you aren't, rape and kill her with a naginata, go to prison and be raped by niggers for all eternity

More pics of locked dicks?

don't fucking do it OP

Don't do it, OP, one thing is an internet fantasy you fap to, another thing is to debase yourself for someone who, in all likelyhood, is already talking about your private life behind your back and, when you finally divorce her, will spare no effort in badmouthing you to anyone and everyone she can.

Punch your wife in the fucking head. Only an idiot would consider this. She barely has any respect for you for suggesting this, if you go ahead with it she will lose all respect.

Grow some balls, assert your dominance and raep her. In fact might be a good idea for you to fuck other women and tell her about it.

What's that it between your legs? A cock and balls. Have some self respect and remember that fact.

Do what you want to do. If you don't want to do this, but it is required for your marriage to work she's not for you, end of story.

No.

Get your dick pierced instead

Fuck that's disgusting. What is the fucking purpose of that shit???