You and your girlfriend are in a club when this guy out of fucking nowhere slaps your girlfriends ass. What do...

You and your girlfriend are in a club when this guy out of fucking nowhere slaps your girlfriends ass. What do? He's a 5 foot 6 powerlifter.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtube.com/watch?v=zKvEiQXrXoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey vsauce, Michael here

That's his girl now

>5 foot 6
>What do?

Crush him under my boot.

Trick question, no one here has a girlfriend. Though, if I did have one, which man would go up to a female couple and slap only one of the girls' asses?

>be me 34 year old wizard
>dwarves have +2 resistance to magic

All the power lifting in the world is no match for a bullet.

Trick response, tits and timestamp.

Take my belt off and start strangling him from behind with it. If I have a beer bottle I'll bash it over his head, if possible I'd used the shards of glass from the bottle and begin gouges his eyes out.

Drop his trousers and show the world he has nuts the size of rasins, like all bodybuilders

Apologize for almost stepping on him

Tackle him and then smash a beer bottle on his head.

My tits are probably smaller than your dick, and that's saying a lot.

this is true.

so, answer to ops question is, ask him why we can't go faster than lightspeed and quickly run away with gf

Show us that boipussy

Judo chop his sorry ass

Give him a question that can be simply answered and watch him drone on about it for 6 minutes covering all sorts of things barely related to the topic, and then watch him upload it to youtube

go to another thread for that

discord.
-----------
gg/xwHkBJy

there are some points that u can't train. when you have to deal with a beast like this the first and important thing is hitting him in the balls, you will have like 3 seconds before he recovers when you should be able to swing him on the nose and this as an involontary refelx let him cry and bleed, and this point he can't see very well and you should be able to hit the ears

Tits or gtfo

yfw

i call him a froob and ask him if he needs any help building his mongo enforcer

>i know nobody here has probably played this game but it was good in its time

is that you at the mirror?

Take his photoshop away, chuckle as he doubles over to hide his gut

underageb&

/fit/ here, thats jason blaha, this is a shoop.
he thjink he's big, he's not, he's just fat.

innnner ciiiddaaaaay

ask him who photoshopped his abs

>My tits are probably smaller than your dick, and that's saying a lot.

liiiiiiyyyyfffeeeeeee

>innnner ciiiddaaaaay

pressssssuuuurrreeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=zKvEiQXrXoI

This guy?

I'll let him fuck me anyway he wants while I call him daddy and beg for more

i've got a loyal fiance so ha 6'7 benching 200 i can take him

After my GF gets sick of trying to kick him in the nuts, I call the cops and she charges him with assault and we watch him either cry or get tased to fuck, then, umm... we go out for milkshakes?

After that? We go home and watch some netflix, I guess.

Cringy af

5'6 Manlet you mean.

I pat him on the head and tell him to keep growing!

Kick him in the nuts and break his neck. It IS that simple

I'd teleport behind him before informing him that what I'm about to do is nothing personnel. Then slap his ass so hard it takes him several seconds to feel it.

Pat him on his head and tell him to go to his mom

>powerlifter.

Then he can fucking try to powerlift my .45 bullet.

I don't go to club, and the parties i go to won't allow him. If he were to be allowed, the security would take care of it if he started any trouble.

Money is better than muscle.

Blahautism strikes again

>gun
scared of fighting like a man? pussy