I have 20k in savings. What do?

I have 20k in savings. What do?

keep saving.

Invest

invest.

I wanna do some shit like this, is it risky though?

well don't invest all of it

depends how much risk you want to take on. usually risk is proportional to potential reward.

safe investments are fine but you get a low return.

Maybe

Unironically buy bitcoin

this

Dude save that shit depending on how old you are that doesnt really mean shit you'll blow through that money way faster then you think

Loan me 5k.

buy 20k worth of honey

Invest half in good growth mutual stocks, sit on the rest in case of emergency.

eat it. on camera.

That's literally nothing. Invest that in a money market or something and wait 50 years

20k isnt shit, really. I have 80k and am just starting to feel comfortable.

Make a thread on Sup Forums about how you've accumulated a relatively small amount of money.

Move to South America, you'll be rich.

Form a pointless drug habit and come back making a steam begging thread when you're dead broke.

Give me half of it so I can pay my debts

Give it to me

hand it over

Drugs dude believe it's the best thing for you right know. You should try LSD and mdma. Also you could invest in btc

I'll suck your dick if you give me like one hundred dollars

Drive out of state, buy a gun, ammunition, a mask of some sort, gloves that make it so you can't leave behind fingerprints, and remove all hair from your body. Then rob a small jewelry store and don't let anybody call the police, take everything you can and drive off.

Pull all of it in ones and set up a payday table in your house

Hookers and blow

For $600 I will digitally sculpt you a photoreal statue of donald trump anally penetrating anyone, or anything you choose.