Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVIOWkk3c0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Couldn't find a better image quality sorry

>MFW NATO boots Turkey from NATO and Turkey gets BTFO
Keep us posted, ayy?

>mfw i am joinging the army next week

>Roaches vs. Pay Debts

Nothing of value was lost. Let them destroy each other; we only stand to benefit.

>mfw I live in Kastelorizo

Retake Constantinople when?

good luck m80

Soon, but I honestly hope they do it.

What a time to be alive

incase you guys don't know where Kastelorizo is
and how fucked I am.

THE EUROPOID RACE BECAME THE FUCKING LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD REEEEEEEEE
MOHAMMEDANS WANT TO CLAIM OUR LANDS PLS KILL ME I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE

what game is that?

Holy shit, make like a migrant and boat the fuck out

On paper Greek army look pretty impressive. Too bad debts probably cripple defence budget.

F

arma 3 predicted the future? noice

We have bombers in Cyprus. I could get behind a cheeky bombing raid on Turkey

Jesus, why arent you turkish already?

It took our forefathers 700 years to snap and carry out the crusades, patience my son. Also at least you still get to live in Germany, my family got forced out after WW2.

Easy win for Turkey NATO won't do shit nothing will be lost two weeks from now Hiroshima will remove debts flag

Nah Greeks will summon the spirit of the Spartan and wipe out the Turkish race.

FUCK OFF MUSLIM DEGENERATE
THEY EVEN INFESTED THE GLORIOUS STATES REEEEEEEEE

I hope so brother, I hope so

Greeks can't even summon their wallets for the creditors.

No better english source?

If NATO get their shit together and kick Turkey out of alliance we could easily help our Orthodox brothers. Too but it's never happened.

I'm rooting for the Greeks
youtube.com/watch?v=gVIOWkk3c0E

hahahah, the bantz. Do they teach you emufuckers bantz in High School or something?

Good
Then they can name it
greecey turkey
haha
get it

rip

SuperPower 2

So they want to take care of all the refugees ?

This

At least you go down fighting like Leonidas, right?

Pesticide II

Considering how many rats run their government I don't think they can handle another infestation.

yes. then threaten to send them over to germany

nice

HOLY FUCK

WHAT'S HAPPENING

IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN 2035

>not taking Bantz 100 in hs

did you even get your grade 10 moosefucker?

rip

It's possible, it's not like Europe would do anything since Merkel loves sucking the Sultan's unclipped kebab.

Orthodox call to arms when?

russia help

I suspect Golden Dawn would finally carry out a coup and remove those disgusting Leftist parasites that call themselves Greeks.

we memed to hard and brought it upon ourselves sooner

Pay denbts

We can send greeks weapons for shits and giggles anyway
Big inter-nato fight would be awsome to watch

>coup by golden dawn
holy fuck can this get any worse

come help us you fuck

Leave nato, give us place for naval base
Otherwise we will just fuel the war further since it will damage natos credibility more than anything

who looks forward to genociding the turk with his european brothers?

mfw ruskies intervene in 2 nato cuntries disputes

I mean you could get fully conquered, that would be pretty shitty I guess.

What games that?

How long 'till the campaign to hand over the land starts? We know the evil white people oppressing the browns is a common argument. :^)

>Trump becomes president
>nato disbanned because al Europoors refuse to pay mandatory 2% of budget on defense. (sad!).
>Turkey declares war on Greece
>Russia declares war on Turkey
>Turkey reveals ISIS was a Turkish funded organization, seizes Syria.
>ISIS sleeper cells in EU awoken
>General European race war begins as 10% of Europeans are awake enough to care and 10% are Muslim sleeper agents
>US intervenes and restores aristocracy to power as European democracy has been abject failure
>Russia coronates Romanovs in Hagia Sophia in Constantinople
>Great Schism and reformation mended
>muslims execute atheists and chuck fags off of buildings
>Muslims removed from Europe by new Christian unity
>Western Civilization made great again.

Nice banter flaming faggot leaf.

>Turkey is asking from UN to recognizer her ridiculous claims on EEZ
It is fucking nothing
Erdogan is throwing a tantrum because Junker slapped him across the face about the visa

I like it.

Kebab removal soon?

NATO civilwar SOON

Finally

Well, fuck

This sounds the most realistic

Fake happening thread. Sage.

Good. Now make sure when you come home either its with your shield or on it

Basically this but a show of force would be nice. EU has already bent over backwards for the cunt

>sucking up to Greece
>dealing with Greece
you deserve every single shit thing that will inevitably comes from this

Does it have a harbor? First thing to blow usually on front lines when hope is lost is the harbor, hope your house is far from the harbor.

i just want turks to rid the world of greeks and then we can pretend it's anudda shoah and nuke them for it

No, they kept up military spending, you think they're that stupid?

NO YOU FUCKS WE'RE DEAD WITHOUT ANYONE HELPING US

We have a good military to go against the balkans, or other minor nations like us.
We're fucked, we might be able to hold them off, only chance we got is if their command truly is incompetent as it always was.
But my bet is on the latter.
Brown people can't fight

we have harbors everywhere

shut up austria

STAND YOUR GROUND! NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER!

how is this fake you fucking chink its all over the Greek news you fucking dog eater

fake

how the fuck is that supposed to be greece?

islands

Not a big one, it is a tiny island 9000 square kilometres and about 500 residents

Stop crying faggot, your navy is better, you can probably hold out in the air too considering you have pac 2 and 3 patriot missiles. Then there's and ace in your hand if Turks get too crazy.

The real problem here is Erdo stirring up shit to cover up problems at home, always knew he would do something to Greece when he got desperate.

Greek Phalanx with ballistic shields and smgs when?

Should i live there?

So what you're saying is Britannia is going to be real?

>America conquers the good part of Europe and leaves the rest to China as a border between Russia
>After the atrocity that was the Olympics America instates a non-hostile takeover of South America
>Mexico stood no chance after the wall and deportations crippled their society and post-American culture

Is this what Trump meant?

Will children look in their history books 500 years from now and see the great American wall and gaze in awe?

This islands Turks we get all turks ıslands soon

>Constantinople will be Greek again
Feels good.

Turkey is going to ask Europe for islands, or offer to buy them from Tsipras.

I doubt Turkey would risk any sort of military confrontation with Greece at this point.

Of course, according to greekboos on Sup Forums the Greek military is entirely enslaved to NATO so they would probably surrender immediately and let Turkey take whatever they want.

Greek islands are awesome, just don't piss off the locals.

It's an island. QT Muslim Greeks live on the opposite side, and they still think they are Mongols. How do we protect their smile?

that's what happens when you don't pay your denbts

God.Damn.It.
Just in case anything happens, i hope the Armenians and the Kurds rise against Turkey with us. Or else we're pretty much doomed

Have you been to the other side?

I personally would help but to be honest I'd bet in a war between turkroaches and Greece most of NATO or at least Cana and US would be behind Greece. The ONLY reason the Mudslime Turks are part of NATO is so the US could put their missiles there in the Cold War close to the USSR like Cuba was close to the US. America regrets have I g them part of NATO and most people don't trust them (most of Isis finds come from there they buy oil from Isis) don't worry we'd help

If not I'd come there and sign up as a volunteer on the Greek side maybe even raise a battalion of Canadian volunteers. I'd be happy to shoot a few slimes