Worst breakup stories continued? Was really feeling some feelings on the last one

Worst breakup stories continued? Was really feeling some feelings on the last one

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never really had a worse breakup

Sorry OP. Can't share mine. The pain is still too real. It stings.

we boofed blow one night then she tried stabbing me

Then shut the fuck up and stop whining about it. Hurr my girlfriend sucked a niggers dick. Faggot

>get stoned with friend
>friend says call gf to see if she has any friends for him to hook up with
>while phone is ringing I forget I'm calling her
>start conversation with friend about how i don't really want a gf
>go on for a couple mins about how my gf sucks
>remember phone is still in
>"hello?"
>WTF WHY ARE YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME YOU FU-
>hang up phone and never call her again

>be in navy
>meet cute 5'7 grill
>double E's
>fall in love
>2.5 years later buy house
>now work at Aarons delivering furniture
>delivery to house down the road from mine.
>gfs car is parked in front.
>knock on door
>she hides
>comes out when I ask to see her
>much regret not just killing them both
>says she's just catching up w/ old friend
>she stayed at friends house last night
>tell her she's wearing the same clothes as yesterday.
>says she can't do this right now
>plead( i was young, and coming of cycle of steroids so very emotional)
Next day I left like 200 bucks in rent, packed my shit and left her the brand new apartment to pay for, and moved states.
Posted her nudes here too, wish I still had them

Not sure if that's the pic I meant

shut up paleo food guide is welcome

I don't care it was interesting info. I need to lose a few lbs.

Kek

Could do with a turkey sandwich right about now.

No paleo, no go see

Damn. Fuck this gay earth.

Isnt this just kinda the Atkins diet. I'm sure it looks similar.

Sorry for my bad english, still learning

>Had a crush in highschool but never really talk to her
>2 years later I receive a text message from her, she invites me to small party at her home
>long story but during the party we've kissed,still one of my best memory ever
>Still with her 8-9 months after, was really happy to our relationship
>Suddently, sumer is approching and she became mean to me and as a fucking beta I was, I've done nothing to stop this and continue to love her like a fool.
>I still don't know why she became a crazy bitch but she really makes me feel like shit
>decided to surprise her and planed a trip in the south of Spain
>It costed me an arm and a leg, and this bitch make the trip atrocious ! She refused to do almost everything I've planed, minimum communication with me etc. During this 4 days in spain something broke in me and when we finally came back at our respective home she just call me and said "It's other user, bye."
>Feeled like shit and had a depression
>Today I've moved on something else, new kind girlfriend since 2 years, finally finished my studies and finded a job etc. But sometimes, when I think about her it hurts me like hell to realize how beta I was.

I got one but it still burns when I do some stuff.
Be me with crippling anxiety. Extremely paranoid hate being in groups going to school was hell. Never talked to anyone fuck other people they say and do dumb shit. Holy fuck middle School crush goes to school with me now. Hear some douche say he's gonna try and hit that. Got so angry I hope his locker with his face. Walk up to her and stopper awkward. Holy shit she remembers me, comes to my friends house we smoke down talk for hours. Don't even realize I'm having from haven't thought about anything bad this whole time. She tells me she likes me kisses me it was great practically nut. We date to 2 months my longest happiest existence so far. Keep getting told she hates me constantly talks shit about me. Dump her next day practically ripped my own heart out doing so. Turns out they all looked because they wanted her and hated to see me happy. Apparently she loved me too so she turned into a slutty slut and fucked everyone I talked to since I only had one friend. Refuses to talk to me now after her friends forced me to apologies after making my life a living hell. Fuck other people man it still hurts to breathe with out her. God damn that ass was fine

We had two dogs, one was hers for years before we ever met. I was great with that dog, but there was no question that it wasn't mine. When we first started dating she brought up the old "its me or the dog" scenario and she told me that if it came down to it, the dog would win. I get it, I mean she got the dog when she was 14 and we started dating when she was 23. Her dog.

The other dog, I rescued for us a few months before the breakup. She clearly liked me more, I actually got her to play fetch and honestly she'd only eat at all if it was around me.

So I got that dog, she kept hers. She wasn't upset that I took the new dog- she said she didn't want the responsibility, and if she kept her it would have been easier for me to find a new place to live so I was prepared to give her up. But I got her without any argument.

A few months later I was invited back to our old house for one reason or another. There were used condoms on the floor. It was really fucked up but I decided I wasn't just going to act like I didn't notice, or like it really affected me either. I didn't want her to win her stupid game, thinking that I would feel bad that she was having sex with other people. So I pointed it out. I did. I said, "I'm surprised *the dog* hadn't eaten them" (because ours would, if we didn't put it in a trashcan with a lid, in a cupboard). That's when she dropped a bomb shell. She said that she didn't have the dog anymore. Put him in a shelter. That dog never would've gotten adopted- He was a nice dog, to the right people. It takes him a couple days to warm up to people. You need to let him lick food off your fingers for him to love you. He probably barked and growled away everyone who might have been interested him him before he was euthanized. She didn't call me and tell me what she planned. She stopped caring. She just wanted to spend her last few young years fucking everything with two legs and that meant not being home enough to have a dog.

Massive difference. Paleo is called Paleo. Atkins is called Atkins. Diffrens

You dodged a bullet.
I don't know if its been many years since, but shes obviously got some kind of mental issues and as she creeps up on 30 you'll see how this all pans out.

Though honestly bro it doesn't help. The damage is still done, she either is the type who does care and is actually broken up about it, or the type who doesn't care and will never care about anything really.
Though in my experiences with #2 they're usually just so fucked up they stonewall everything but end up aggressively suicidal. Nothing but fuckup all around really, nothing to rejoice over.

Best thing to do is to cut her out of your life ASAP and move onto a healthier living environment.

>2 1/2 years ago
>had a three some with a click and on of my friends
>she says she wants to date me
>fuckit.jpg
>over the years, cheat lie, and eventually lose personality. Focus on me and trying to get my finances right.
>those same years, she moves in, helps me get out of my dad's house, deals with my shit, and is eventually unhappy with me.
>start arguing a lot this year
>big argument, tell her to fucked off.
>breaking point. We split, says still want to be friends.
>we fucked a couple of times, then realize what I lost.
>break down, try the last 2 weeks to get her back/prove myself.
>try everything, she's already moved on.
>now have psychotic dreams and images of killing everyone around me or her
>she fucks some dude within a week, says they're only "dating" but know it's a relationship deep down.
>still live with her because I want the apartment we're in and to kick her out for making me suffer through losing nearly everything trying to get her back.
I also have her nudes. But everything in my heart says that I still want her. Haven't fucked since the break up 3 weeks ago. Feeling myself slipping away. Contemplate potassium suicide.
Any advice before I go to work at 10?

Spend the money you'd be spending wooing her on a therapist instead.

Move on
Move out

And good luck

what ?

If she has moved on from an almost 3 year relationship in only 3 weeks then that bitch is worthless.
Call her out on being a piece of shit with no emotion, and toss all her shit out the door and change the locks you cuck.

>date girl for 6 years from highschool to halfway through college
>her whole family loves me
>talking about getting engaged all the time
>saving up to buy a ring
>one night before she left for a trip to visit her mom she invites me over
>we hang out like normal, she walks me out to my car which she's never done before
>we say goodbye
>get a text a couple minutes later saying to delete her number and never try and contact her or her family ever again
>confused as fuck
>ask if she's joking
>she starts cursing me out and telling me to leave and she never liked me in the first place
>claimed she was just dating me for convenience and it was getting too serious considering she didn't even like me

7 years later she tried getting back in touch. I told her I'm not interested in "catching up" or hearing the apology she wanted to give, and we've gone back to not talking ever since.

discord.
--------------------------
gg/xwHkBJy

Fuck therapy. Proven unsuccessful. And the apartment? 750 base rent on a 3 bed with bed balcony and main balcony on the 3rd floor. I literally only have til sometime in August, so I'm not too worried about that. It's just making sure I'm the first to resign, be main lease holder, then tell her and her family to go be homeless, since they have no where else to go.
Plan on it. Just cucking it out til I get this place, then I have my free reign on it.

Therapy is the only way to get out of this, just change therapist if you were unhappy with it.

i found out second-hand that she told her family I broke it off and started dating another woman right away (I didn't).

I made sure to correct the record. Her dad called me up and apologized on her behalf and said she'll never find someone as good as me and wishes things had gone differently. It was touching but after that experience you couldn't get me back in a relationship with her for a million bucks.

Heartbreaking story.
Will you give her a second chance?

>If she has moved on from an almost 3 year relationship in only 3 weeks then that bitch is worthless.
Or the relationship was turning to shit and fading out leading up to the breakup in the first place.

>you couldn't get me back in a relationship with her for a million bucks.
You senile dugong.

I read that.

That's why I asked.

You sure bout that?

part of me wants to but that part is a fucking retard. If a girl does something so needlessly cruel she'll do it again. Seriously, she could have gone with anything but went with the route that would hurt me the most.

For the record I don't really believe her that she never had feelings for me because some things you can't fake and you don't stay with and fuck a guy for 6 years just because he has a car or buys you dinner once in a while. It still hurt a lot to hear.

It's not the therapist, but the therapy. I'd talk and answer any questions, but after everything was put into reality and I did it, sure the situation was better, but never in the way it was supposed to be. It never got me any closer to goals and eventually was just a waste of money. Figured if I needed to talk to someone, I'd find someone. And here we are now.
Actually, everything was lively. Even with the constant arguing. Then all of a sudden, she took action without any signs and tried to make me "chase after her again". After a week, she "shut her feelings off " and met a dude. Fucked him on that date. Now she calls it "just dating" and argues when I say it's her boyfriend.

>If a girl does something so needlessly cruel she'll do it again

Work on this and you'll be fine, either with or without her; go deeply into what really hurt you that day.

In my opinion (call me fag, idc), you're assuming too many things... assuming she'll do it again and assuming she didn't fake emotions to get dinners; the only person that can allow this to happen again is you: it has nothing to do with the girl. The moment you fix this lack of trust, you'll be back on track again. With or without her (or with another person).

Solution? Talk. Even if you're that smart, the only person you can fix this unresolved is you, talking to the person concerned, directly.

> Even with the constant arguing.
>and argues when I say it's her boyfriend.

and from your OP
>over the years, cheat lie, and eventually lose personality. Focus on me and trying to get my finances right.
>those same years, she moves in, helps me get out of my dad's house, deals with my shit, and is eventually unhappy with me.
>start arguing a lot this year

The way you're still trying to clumsily insert yourself into your ex' relationship, and in your self-absorbed and slightly obsessive perspective you are completely oblivious, is honestly just symptomatic of the reason she left you. Which is quickly becoming clear to me.

Though honestly it's difficult for me to tell whether you're trying to get fuck with people for the purpose of then whipping out the victim card and asking why there's fuckery, or whether you've got some bipolar shift going or something where you go through these bouts and they're essentially disconnected as far as you know. Where at one point you can be calling the last year the desiccated remains of what was already a pile of shit, and then when it suits you that bit is blotted out.

>first gf of 4 years
>allmost no sex right from the beginning
>suggest an open relationship
>after 2 freaking days she got a fuckbuddy
>this goes on for like 2 weeks, then she(!) wanted a closed relationship again. I never had a girl in the open time. I say, so you have to stop fuck with him, she agreed
>guess with whom she fucked one week after that

>sure the situation was better, but never in the way it was supposed to be

You're assuming here that you go to therapy because you'll achieve what you think you want; but that's attachment. It has nothing to do with what you need. If you think that achieving your "goals" means to get better you're off road again, in my opinion

what's the point though? We are entirely different people now. We can't just flip a switch and jump right back into how things were in high school (nor would I even want to). I'd rather continue dating other people who I can actually trust.

> Be me, Sophomore at university in Judo team
> Start going out with this 5/10 freshman judoka girl
> Her bf breaks up with her
> She looks to me for comfort
> Decide to hit it
> We bang; I lost my virginity to her
> Keep at it for an entire month like bunnies
> She becomes attached and clingy
> I am not into her at all, only wanted to fuck
> Break up with her, unwittingly, on her birthday
> She takes it really bad
> She walks up to my door at 3 am with a knife and a taser making a ruckus asking me to open up
> Threaten to call the cops on her
> She leaves after an hour
> Her mom calls me a day later to scold me for breaking up with her daughter
> Hang up on that bitch
> Have to see this girl for the next 2 years because we are on the same team
> She stalked me heavily during those two years and scared away any girls I started dating
> She starts dating a really stupid soldier
> Feel relief she is finally over me. Get on with life
> She becomes preggers
> Aborts
> Everyone thinks it is mine
> nochanceinhell.jpg
> Have my car resprayed
> One week later the bf keys my car
> mfw I guess I fucked her better than he did
> Body shop resprays my car "under warranty"
> She finally gets kicked out of the team
> Finally, no more craziness.

Her pussy was not worth the trouble. However, O did have the craziest, although not the best, sex with her. She is to this day, the only woman I have made squirt.

>Freshman in College
>Go to a couple small parties with friends and friends of friends
> meet cute busty little blonde there
>5'1, curvy, light blue eyes, crazy smile
>pretty much love at first sight
>hit off surprising well, lots of flirting
> sneak outside and make out
>take her to my place, roommates still at party, fuck like wild animals

> fast forward, been dating a few months now
> fuck practically every single chance we get to ourselves
> if we're not in class or working we're fucking
> see no problem with this
> kiss and cuddle after each session and talk and sleep
> think this is perfect
>one day she's avoiding me
>finally says "I don't think we should be together anymore"
> heart sinks. What did I do?
> "it feels like all we ever do is have sex. There's no real connection between us. I feel like we hardly know each other"
> "but I love you"
> "I don't think you know what love is."

Fucked me up emotionally for a good while but
>didn't care, had sex

The point is to separate you and her.

> We are ...
> We can't just ...

That's the point. There is an unresolved, just right there; you don't think about you and her as "you" and "her": instead, you use "we". You think that melting those knots will bring nothing, but instead you'll feel better and you'll be able to dump her once and for all and letting yourself live again. Or, maybe, you'll find out that she is the right one! Either way, you'll drop this shitbrick of things that happened and move on into a new relationship (either with she or someone else). That's how I see it..

If you think that you're over it, then I agree with you, every single word you wrote; but the reason I'm writing all of this is because something tells me that you're still thinking about that situation and you're not feeling good bout it. Isn't it...? You just wrote a wall of greentext bout it

To answer your question in mind, I'm looking for the normality part of it where she could at least see where I hurt. She knows how I am and respected it through the relationship. But, understandably, she doesn't now.
She knows I'm angry at myself she knows I'm suicidal, and she knows, now, that I lost the hope of it happening again. Only thing that I could be concerned with now that she rubbing the boyfriend in my face is that he doesn't step in here and eventually replace me as the man of the house, so to speek. I want this for me and my son. It's a good price and it's already been determined that I can be main lease holder, since what she knows, she'll be leaving when she can get on her own 2 feet, which I won't allow at the time. All can change too if the situation actually turns good or for the better.
The goals being that I improve my finances and mental well being. Diagnosed sociopath that only believes in "everyone bleeds red" rather than "family" or "friends". Realist. And PTSD because of a few other relationships, including a 6 month torment of not seeing my son...

what a massive cunt she was. Your win.

wtf man....

don't put your dick in crazy tho

Didn't know any better back then. I was 18.

Bump. Keep it alive!!!