My high school ex was kind of... I didn't realize it at first, but that's because he lied to me early on...

My high school ex was kind of... I didn't realize it at first, but that's because he lied to me early on. Come to find out he never shared by interest in the outdoors, or camping, or anything adventurous, but when I went over to his house he'd love to browse Sup Forums. He would make fun of me for the fact that I was on Reddit, and slowly started to get further up Trump's ass, to the point of making fun of me (as someone who leans towards feminist ideals) and my lgbtq friends (one of them being my best friend).

He started to be so rude to me in general, insulting my music choices (which is originally said he liked) in the car, while I was the one driving him around because he hadn't gotten a liscense. And keep in mind, I was originally terrified of driving, but I had to power through the fear and get *my* liscense so I could visit him. So even after doing this favor for us as a pair, he'd shit on my driving music and my driving/parking skills. Just a very mean person.

He never wanted to do anything fun, just sit around and pressure me into sex. He would literally sit on his computer on Sup Forums/watching twitch/playing runescape. Don't get me wrong, I love gaming, I'm a huge gamer myself. But he would ignore me (and my efforts to not get caught visiting him, because I wasn't allowed to) to play them. And would say *I* was the one being overly sensitive because I was upset about being ignored. Ugh. I'm so glad I'm out of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you guys hate reddit so much?

I'm glad you're out of that relationship. What an asshole. You deserve better.

Use that liscense for sumthin good, run him over wit the car

Kind of what? Finish your fucking sentence already. No wonder he made fun of you.

Oh boy I have a story for you.

2 years ago I met a guy in college, we fell in love at first glance without really knowing that each other. We talked for like 2 weeks before deciding we wanted to be each other's significant others. It was fine for like 2 months and then I started hanging at his house. Dude was the biggest neckbeard I ever met. He browsed Sup Forums religiously, he thought he was a god because he had mechanical keyboards, he HATED going anywhere that had people in it so every date was like pulling teeth, he pissed in bottles cause he never left his room, his idea of a pet name for me was calling me the name of an anime character, HIS CAR was named after an anime character not to mention that it was an extremely filthy car, he only ever ate ramen and siracha, and he treated me like garbage.

And I never realized he was a neckbeard until we broke up and my current boyfriend brought it to my attention.

The only questions raises is how did you justify dating someone who legitimately pissed in bottles? You gotta be an absolute bottom shelf lot lizard to even consider continuing to date someone like that.

You deserve someone better. Upgrade

It seems he is the lucky one, your a prude feminist fag enabler. Aint nothin worse.

.... so... what is your fucking point exactly?

Waaah?
>not having standards
>not knowing when to break up in a dead relationship
>putting yourself in a bad situation and then complaining about it even though it's your fault you stayed

She wants attention because "men are evil" some gay shit

Tiddy!

(You)

(You)

You accidentally posted your diary to Sup Forums again or are you just that annoying

Sup Forums still just a bunch of horny retards. Tits or gtfo applys to cam whores and sluts who have nothing to actually contribute

You must be from Reddit cuz that was never a thing. :)

1. She hasent done shit.
2. Everygirl hasent done enough to deserve (unless your fat)

discord.
------------
gg/xwHkBJy

Whats this?

Kill yourself. Stupid feminist bitch.

Post pics of ex

Herez a free (you)
Next time have standards
Protip: tell everyone here u have a dick even if u dont