General advice/cheating/unfaithful thread

General advice/cheating/unfaithful thread

Need help Bros.
Just came off antidepressants and now I'm horny as fuck. Like I've been starved of sex and it's all I crave. Even after I cum I'm still thinking about fucking chick's.

To make things worse Ive been in a relationship with this woman for a year except all I think about it fucking other women. I even picked up some sluts on chat roulette and chaturbate and started having cyber sex nearly every day for 2 months. I stopped last week. I also picked up a stripper (while at the strippers) but didn't end up following through due to guilt.

How can I stop my lust Sup Forums? Also general cheating/unfaithful thread. Pic related: it's one of the sluts.

I have no idea dude I've been in love with my ex and we broke up a year ago since

Bumping

Bamp

Another one

Guess no one cares

I have the same problem

???

Honestly, you don't, you just get good at covering yourself and making sure not to get found out. I'm getting married next year and I love my gf dearly but I can't stop myself. Cheated with two different people, fucking one of my friends now and again. I don't know if it's biology or just being fucked up in the head but the outlets are needed.

So I should just give in ??

How do you get girls to send pics?

Of course not. You fight it and subdue as best as you can because you love your gf, but you accept that now and again you're gonna fuck up spectacularly and need to be able to cover it when you do.

Thing is I know what love feels like and I am definitely not in love with my partner

Why are you bothered about cheating then?

Doesn't mean I don't care about her

And we live together. I'm comfortable I guess in a way. She's like a best friend I guess

Another

Fuck GF more
Pic related

Cute attempt at reverse image search

Left a name in the filename so I figured it was from the internet :thonking:

You're cucked. Fucking dump the bitch, man up, move out and start spinning plates.

talk to her about it. she won't leave you. also see a therapist if you want it to stop.
had a depression and started. fucking hookers with maximum guilt. couldn't stop. for two years. I told my. future wife the truth, left me in a shock for 2 weeks, then we talked about it again and now I finally. stopped thinking about hookers. before this was my daily task, look up all local. hookers, fap and. think about contacting them.

only help is telling her. the guilt will eat. you. up

Thanks user