You come home and see this man greet you;

You come home and see this man greet you;

"Broh fuck it was exhausting to fuck your girlfriend! Could you cook me some rice so I can go at her again? I'm starving!"

What do you do?

He's actually a manlet. His muscle mass compared to his body size isnt impressive. an average 6'2 dude could prob whoop his ass.

"I have a girlfriend?"

Too bad he knows god damned kung fu

...but why the rice..?

Too bad I carry.

Tell him I'll whip up a meal real quick, put a frying pan on the stove on max temp for like 10 minutes with nothing in it, then brain him with it a few times.

nice try faggot

I would carefully explain that I'm currently dealing with having warped into an alternate reality. I would have to just hope he understands.

Martial arts can't protect you against a knife penetrating one's abdomen.

be careful or he and his gang will whoop your ass

Y-yeah s-sure chan thunderwang. Wont be long

Muscle mass doesn't mean you can fight. A person with a well balanced body and experience in martial arts would be someone you shouldn't fuck with. Body builders are just all show.

suck his cock because it's quiet clearly Van Darkholme

lol i remember that dude from his sixpackshortcuts videos, they were really helpful for me since i lost 15kg with his exercises and even some decent food he recommended

Shoot him, shoot GF. Eat the rice myself.

>Tell him get out before I call the cops (assuming he doesn't want to fight)
>dump girlfriend (she can go cry on super dick)
>find someone else (life is too short to was time on a bitch who doesn't care about you)

This

Obviously I cook him rice.

Drug rice, insert GF into his rectum.

Lol. He's not even strong. Bro likely to get shot by my girlfriend though.

Slither away

But it can sure as hell prevent it

That ain't no random Asian guy, that's Mike Chang, mother fucker.

lol, "bodybuilders" are such narcissistic faggots. it was painful to keep watching these guys obsess over themselves.

i prefer the strengthcamp whiteboards.

dude you better don't talk shit about mah boy Mike Chang, he helps a lot of people thst wants to lose weight and with a really effective method that lets you eat a shit ton of food

You think people on Sup Forums have girlfriends user? there ain't no fish to bait with this.

Why am I coming to his house, with pictures of him and his black girlfriend on the wall?

he looks like an upgrade from any potential GF, i dump that bitch and then him and I become bros

Probably hit him with a bat. Once I'm done, inform him that I don't have a girlfriend and I'm beating him because he jacked off in my house.

Those calendar mottos on the wall are cheesy are gay as fuck.

>be me
>have concealed weapon permit
>carry gun with me when i leave the house
>come home see op pic related
>3 rounds of hollow point to his chest
>get off scott free due to castle law
>divorce wife for cheating
>sue for custody of our 2 kids

Fuck him silly, he's hot as fuck, have a fucking rice buffet with sushi on the raw, need more soy sauce or some shit, put some wee wee in your coke and would you like somesome waaataaaaa with youyou fucking abs?

Next..

>>carry gun with me when i leave the house

Pussy. Btw, if lived somewhere where I'd need to carry a gun every time I leave the house, I'd move.

>Kick out gf (house and mortgage both on my name) and break up
>Load her shit in his car
>Tell him if he drops her off at her parents house maybe she'll cook for him
>Block now ex on all media

Dont condone cheating, Im your partner, not your beta orbiter

Trying to move
Cant afford it right now.

Wow, they do all look alike don't they user?

Muscle heads I mean.

Oh, good! Now I don't have to break up myself. Want some chicken?

Yup...

NOW YOU GOT MY ATTENTION

You dumb fucks act like there is no such thing as an unleveled playing field. Just shoot the stupid chink. Get a minimum wage job. Buy a gun. And shoot the fucker

niggers eat chicken, asians eat rice

Fried rice with chicken is super uncommon, yeah, right, forgot that.

See
And
And
>you're not the only one with that idea.

The refugee integration program has come into effect, thus your daughter is tonight getting impregnated by a refugee.

What do you do?

Once again... See
It'll answer all of your questions.

Hahaha I used to watch this guys Youtube videos when I was 19 working out.

Good times.

Kek

Headbutt the fucker, kick the shit out of him then throw him out along with trashbag girlfriend then go spunk on some cumdumpster sluts and drink some juice fucking live it up