Remember, tolerance is key

Remember, tolerance is key.

>mfw that hijab sailor mercury

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is that I just woke up, but I still feel like I'm dreaming?

CANT WAKE UP

Because Islam is so tolerant ;)

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you"

Drawings of humans are not allowed in Islam.

Remember, tolerance will create anarchy.

Reminder of best sailor

Sailor moon is for little girls

Well done captain obvious

Brazen whore. What have we told you about leaving the house without a mahram?

allahu akhbar desu

My little sister loves Sailor Moon.
This will trigger her.
Endless bantz will be had.

>ISIS has microphones emblazoned with their flag
Wow, they are really stepping up their branding

Is this actually real? Or just some funny shit someone edited? Because I never know what to believe with this type of crap anymore....

Wouldn't everything about Lolita culture run completely counter to basically everything Islam teaches about women? Or is that the point of trying to adopt it while retaining their values?

>tfw Sup Forums constantly complains about women dressing like slut, but then complains when women do this and turn absolutely slut tier fashion into conservative dressing

Sup Forums has some confusing double standards sometimes.

This whole thread is throwing me off.

THIS IS TOO MUCH

>Sup Forums is one person

nah

nice gif though, is there a story behind it?

So this is like the Muslim version of whitewashing right?

What do we call it? Shitstaining?

The hijab isn't very kawaii desu senpai.

Basically we hate shit thatshits on civil liberties and freedoms (Islam)
We also hate those who cannot control themselves and succumb to hedonism, or treat their body like a commodity and not something worth respecting (sluts, whores, druggies)

Though Id bank on at least 50% of Sup Forums being fat neckbeards with yellow fever because they'll never get a good white girl since they're also what thia board hates.

underrated

>tfw even your hijab is burando

>BOMBING BUILDINGS BY MOON LIGHT
>VOTING LIBERAL BY DAY LIGHT
>YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO THE ALT-RIGHT!
>SHE IS THE ONE NAMED MUSLIM-MOON

It's an obvious gag video

noice

>You can still make out the shape of haircut