I miss the USA

MFW: I as an American decided to go to college in Germany and realize Sup Forums was not joking when they kept saying all Germans are autists

Are they as rude as they are on Sup Forums?

Would you suggest it? I'm thinking about studying there

Why would you go to college in Germany? Are you studying mechanical engineering or chemistry or something?

serves you right for ignoring Sup Forumss advice

Spain is far better even though they are ALL leftists

>all Germans are autists

How so?

I used to want to go to Germany.

Tried learning the language.

Now I'm thinking, and have been thinking wtf is the point?

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, horrible people?

They're not ungrateful they are just autistic in how the think of the american people.

From my experience they aren't too autistic but the odd sense of humor thing is true.

They WILL chimp out again. I can feel it.

The next reich will be a caliphate considering how many Turks live there senpai

So this one autistic German history professor says that the only way to save democracy is well he threatened the POTUS life.

Professor at CSU Fresno

You have to understand the German mindset, which basically boils down to this: we're smarter than you, so the fact that a country does things differently than the (obviously) smart way Germans would do it violates ordnung. Basically, on some subconscious level, they see it as an implicit insult that America does not internally conduct itself the way Germany does.

It never occurs to the German mind that the US is a completely different country that developed in a completely different way from itself and thus has different needs. All Germans see when they look at the US is a lack of ordnung, which offends their sensibilities.

Germany is objectively better than the USA. Where do black people get killed in masses every day? Where is police violence a thing? Where do most school shootings occur? Where does a big chunk of the population believe that abortion should be illegal and the same as killing a baby? What country has killed million of Arabs in countless wars?

You know why black people have such a bad reputation? Because of the USA. People with black ancestors here in Europe behave just like whites. Expect all the newcomers of course

Mmm yes, your blacks behave just like whites. They'd never do something, say, like raping a bunch of people on new years right?

>You know why black people have such a bad reputation? Because of the USA. People with black ancestors here in Europe behave just like whites

We have warned you, dont blame us.

So they chimp out like krauts then?

>What country has killed million of Arabs in countless wars?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

You're not making a good case against that guy's claim that Germans are autistic cultural chauvinists.

Of course they will, it's just a matter of when.

this thread

what about it senpai

no, nothing. just stated. this thread

How do we save Germany?