Are advertisements in the U.S. still directed at white people or are they directed at Hispanics now?

Are advertisements in the U.S. still directed at white people or are they directed at Hispanics now?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're inexplicably directed at blacks

That's because whites are taught to be accepting of blacks from birth, school, work, governement, throughout their entire life.

Blacks on the other hand are taught to hate every other race and to blame everyone else for their problems.

Of course the advertisers are going to cater to the "problematic" consumers when the whites will buy your products anyways.

No it's because white men finally accepted they can't compete.

>73802816
>Of course the advertisers are going to cater to the "problematic" consumers when the whites will buy your products anyways.

This is actually well known in marketing and is backed by plenty of research. Whites will buy from blacks and products advertised towards blacks.

Blacks tend to "self segregate" and will buy products specifically targeted towards blacks.

Most unhealthy food products are marketed specifically for the "urban" audience. Take fast food for example. After being told that they could no longer advertise to children, they went for the next closest thing. Blacks.

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html

>Blacks on the other hand are taught to hate every other race and to blame everyone else for their problems.
>Of course the advertisers are going to cater to the "problematic" consumers when the whites will buy your products anyways.

Which is why American luxury cars like Lincoln & Caddilac almost always cast niggers in their ads.

Niggers see other niggers with spinning rims and they want dad shiet

>mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html

what the fuck lmao

What should she advertise? keep in mind bullying is NOT ALLOWED

Subaru Forresters.

I live in central Atlanta... there literally are no blacks under 300lbs.

It's like McDonalds and junk food is the only shit these niggers eat here...

I just saw some.

diff poster but going further with this, black people generally tend to trust products that have been historically market to blacks. This holds true with other races as well

Aren't like 80% of all niggresses in the country obese?

And 50% of them have genital herpes

DOG BLESS AMERIGA

Sux to be you

Not just fast food. Even when they go to "regular" restaurants the food is fucking horrible

bbq pork & soul food is just as fatty as McDs

gosh,I don't like USA cliamate

heat them is our cold , cold imagine them. huge country , but far to the north , up to the tropics . Very large but ugly, cold and bad nature. Forests only pine , earthquakes, tornadoes , hurricanes and blizzards .

CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR TODAY
>CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR TODAY

They're directed at the demographics of whatever network they're being shown on.

That's southern food in general tho.

Look at these skinny people.

Interesting.

kek

Huh. Are we? I don't remember that being in the curriculum growing up. Really makes me think.

What is social studies for 500 Alex?

Right. A joke. A deflection. A non-argument that makes one feel superior intellectually. Especially to a person outside your(read: whites) comfort zone. What exactly is a "Black" product? Does that insinuate the pursuit of profit is somehow actually preferential? That business somehow caters to a certain group? Interesting

Why don't you euros use Sup Forums to obsess over us? Why use Sup Forums?

kek, nigger detected

take it back to WorldStar Jamal

FEEL LIKE A BRAND NEW PERSON

Will \tv\ be watching this?

Granola bars, Miracle Whip or New Balance sneakers

You got me there, (((George))).

Because niggers are more likely to be influenced by advertising.