Black girls are ugl-

>black girls are ugl-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmuBbmdK5oA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black
Funny how they only become attractive after they've been mixed with whites.

I would never fuck a nigg...

Still ugly to me

Yea they was mixed with
>whites

That's because you're a faggot

>don't mix with nigger because your kids will be ug-

That's because you're gay.

you are worse than the guys trying to cuck the white male by bbc
white male shouldn't satisfy with anything darker than latina, even if they are mullatto

Lol. You're a loser.

deceiving trips
this one's still ugly, phuck, they couldn't bring a white parent that didn't have fucking specks on face

fucking disgusting

>So much samefag

here's your (You), jew
now go and suck a kosher bbc

Why are there so many people on Sup Forums who refuse to admit they're gay? They make all these excuses "Oh she's a nigger, oh she's too flat, oh her pussy is too beefy."
Just come out of the closet. It makes life a lot easier believe it or not.

>ywn own a qt nigger slave like this to drain your balls everyday
why live?

Internet Minstrel Show

Mammy! Oh how I love ya, how I love ya!

Never once saw a black girl in person who looked like this. Most are 100lbs overweight and can't speak english for shit, are dumb as fuck and have horrible attitudes that match their nappy ass buckwheat-hair

Metric fuckton of makeup
75% white

MOST black girls are ugly. Like 98% of them. I used to like this black girl with light skin. She was one of the hottest girls in school. The rest of the nigresses were ugly and loud.

What most niggers look like

That's the right way to treat a nigger. Bravo!

Please, by all means

An Hero

Funny how these women are the exception not the rule. They look mixed and they are cute cause they have less of the nigger faces everyone hates.

I'd impregnate them in a heartbeat

>The only attractive nigresses are the ones who try to look white or who are race mixed with whites

Top kek.

niggers are subhuman and cannot be considered anything other than "ugly"

Edgy

They cute
Still monkeys thou

>cries when white girls twerk or have shitlocks

>straightens hair, lightens skin and gets nose job

muh cultural appropriation

But it's edge that is true. Never met an attractive black girl who wasn't mixed. Ever.

fat, but id still want to see how her ass jiggles when im ramming her from behind..

I would love to do some push-ups with her under me.

Someone doesn't know how to see past makeup and Photoshop

bitch get your hair done...

youtube.com/watch?v=HmuBbmdK5oA

all nonwhites are ugly

sauce?

chek't

cant disagree more. im white but i talk sooooo perverted to my 17 yr old black neighbor (lives 2 blocks away but we chat on google hang outs and she lets me degrade her and use racially charged language and she gets off to it). im 47. here is a pic and u guys should rethink these niggers....they are use to being treated like shit...soooits amazing

Someone cares too much about trivial bullshit and can't appreciate an image for what it is.

>y

There you go op, im happy to help

Thanks for breakfast master.

post more pics or IG

literally she JUST SENT this to me...i had to talk to her after reading this thread and she proved me right again....nigger whore

>black girls are ugly
it's just a fact

IMO women with high levels of Melanin in their skin are highly ascetically acceptable to my eyes. Even as a MGTOW i can appreciate the fact that the deeper the hue the more pleasing to my eyes.

This

Yeah most African americans are at least partially products of rape, whitey

ITT: Upset Sup Forums cucks that were denied ass from a nigger chick. Kekekekekekek Trust me, your white worm wouldnt satisfy them any way. Go back to fucking breaking Sup Forums with swagfag and trying to blame CNN. Idiots.

no one said that black girls cant be hot, its just that.. 1 out of every 10 black chicks are decent looking or above, where 4 or more of every 10 white chicks are decent or above. imo.

Yes and yes.

the rest are hard no's

Wow... please tell me she's 18+ :)

dude she looks 30+

Damn... life really IS a Beach

Guess that means I am into older women ;P

>bish get yo hair did

SZA is a goddess

>17

Wrex.

MODS

they are no "black girls",

niggers are not human, it doenst matter what "gender" they have..

We got jungle fever you all got jungle fever we all got jungle fever you all got jungle fever we all got jungle fever you all got jungle fever we all got jungle fever you all got jungle fever we all got jungle fever you all got jungle fever we all got jungle fever you all got jungle fever we all got jungle fever you all got jungle fever we all got jungle fever you all got jungle fever we all got jungle fever you all got jungle fever we all got jungle fever you all got jungle fever we all got jungle fever

sadfsdaf

Still ugly

Not black

Only non-shit looking nigger in the thread.

Disgusting.

I guess your standards get very low in a midlife crisis.

Even though she's SJW cancer, I still feel ashamed that I have fantasies about fucking her. Franchesca Ramsey if you didn't know. Don't Google her or you're in for cringe.

-y