Alright Sup Forums, I mostly just see assholes I wont lie, so let's try something new

Alright Sup Forums, I mostly just see assholes I wont lie, so let's try something new
Whats the nicest thing you've ever done?
This should be fun

I dipped my hand in a toilet filled with (her) piss to get back a ring she dropped on it, I do have a lowkey fetish on pee

I got into a fist fight over a man hitting his wife in public . I voilent by nature just glad it helped someone out.

at 19 i was a firefighter at 24 i was a soldier at 26 i was crippled, i spent the best years of my early twenties trying to save people and it fucking ruined me. fuck being nice. fuck you whatv u done.

I could think about one when posting this so here's my story
>Be me
>8 year old faggot
>On playground
>See some bitch crying on bench
>Said she planned on killing herself when she got home but didn't want to because of her son
>Sit down with her and talk her out of suicide in one sitting
>Felt like a damn hero that day

Isn't anything big but I used to buy my friend steam games while never asking anything in return. We don't talk much anymore though.

If she get you in need to reach into a mess she made when she is perfectly capable to do iot herslef that makes u a fuk boi

Nigga just talk with a friend or buy something nice for someone lmao

Yeah, but their still married so you saver her like one beating out of 100000.

found a wallet of some italian 18y.o. faggot tourist
250 euros inside
took the money , dump wallet in river

when she asks you to touch her pee and you have a pee fetish that sounds like a win win to me

i-i'm not a bad person user
i just can't think of anything g-good y'know

It's funny because it's true

I saw a little 6 or 7 yo girl playing alone

I smiled and walked away :)

She prolly had it coming but you know how society works

whoa there devil

n-no im good i swear

I got a list a mile long. Keep thread bumped, it's story time faggots.

You know what helps? Feeling sorry for yourself and resenting others for risks you knowingly chose to take. The last thing you want, at a time like this, is to take responsibility for one goddamn thing. This wasn't bad luck. It wasn't poor decision-making on your part or anyone else's. It was just the simple fact that good is bad and bad is good. And now you know. So, best get to worshiping some fantasy of the hero you used to be, pushing people away, and hating yourself and your life.

oh shit nice

That's good, you should say that proudly. You got crippled for others' lives, you won't get praise, but you can sleep knowing people are alive because of you.
>poor decision making
>typing in a basement
>fat as fuck
>crippled by choice
>mfw

Alright so this ones a bit of a doozy
>Be me
>17 yearold varsity baseball player
>Being in the position I'm in I have trouble dating women who aren't fake or are trying to just tear apart my friend group
>You know how them hoes be
>Meet a group of gothish girls
>More like they're shy and like metal music
>Fit in well but they're always confused why I hang out with them
>There's this really pretty one who I talked to a lot
>she had bleach blonde hair and green eyes, pretty average butt and small tits about high end B cup.
>She was usually bruised or hurt for whatever reason.
>So she'd text me all the time outside of school and she was a sweet girl and had a great sense of humor
>Still kinda dressed in black most of the time but I was into her
>Talk to her more
>Find out she's super depressed
>Kinda just pshh and brush it off
>Over the course of my senior school year we get closer
>She starts opening up to me more and would come to my baseball games even though she was the shyest person I'd ever met
>One day I go over to her house to hang out with her after one of my games
>Her friends aren't there
>Her family isn't home
>Implications.jpeg
>I expect things to get down and dirty
>Get extra nervous
>But then she just starts talking to me about her family situation
>Realize it's just her and her dad living there
>House only has one bedroom so she slept on the couch
>I finally put two and two together and realize her dad's a deadbeat and the reason she was so introverted and always looked beat up was her dad
>getpissed.mp4
>I talk to her and apparently she was too scared to call police, she just broke down crying because no one ever believed her
>Remember I have my bat in my bag
>Time for some street justice nigga
>Tell her I have to go
>Wait outside till her dad shows up late at night
>Step out of my car with my hoodie up and shades on
Continue?

> Be me
> Mid 20s. Staying with some good white folks because my mom's a cunt and put me out when I couldn't find or keep a job
> Walking through the city about 15 mins on my way downtown to try to go door to door and job hunt
> I didn't sleep last night because I'm a night owl like that. So I decide to leave bright and early (7am) so that I can be downtown in the hour it takes me to walk there and still not fall in the the cycle of passing out at noon and waking up at fuck.am when it's too late to try
> Live in Detroit. Nigger capital
> Don't trust anyone
> It's why I'm alive to this day
> Seriously, the average mf on the street has like a 5% to be up to no good. 1% to be baiting you and "run your pockets"
> Doesn't sound high but realize that EVERY faggot you run across irl rolls those dice when you pass then, and then remember I'm WALKING everywhere.
Yeah
> Get across an overpass and see bald, cripple nigga on the corner
> Kinda old and ugly to be slinging dick pops
> I get about 30 yards from him and start to cross the street
> He sees
> "Ey, yung mahn. Kan u come hurr for a second"
> Country accent is cuntry.
> "Nah, man, I'm good."
> "I just need directions-- where is ___ street?"
> This nigga is going the OPPOSITE way.
> Point him in the right direction, it's where I came from
> "Shit. You sure? I got directions telling me it was thisaway. I'm too old and tired to be going around the city all day."
I can understand that.
> "Yeah man, I'm sure. Fuck it, come on, I'll take you."
> I take his backpack and sling it on so he can hop on his crutches
> "Ain't no drugs in here or nothing, right pops?"
> "Haha, nah young blood. Just some old clothes."
He's cool, we wind up talking during the long walk. See, I basically go a block or two past where I started, which only took me 15 mins to traverse the first time. THIS nigga made the trip take 2 hours, because he had to stop for rest and was moving at the speed of 'no.' /1

FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!

im a freak of nature and have refused to procreate and pass on my genes.

Your welcome.

This sounds good
CONTINUE FGT

you're

ftfm

this, I'm sterile and it's the nicest thing I could have done for myself, my family, and my community.

test

Oh shit user

Cont user I'm intrigued

>Run out to fight him
>He sees me charging at him with bat screaming "GET OVER HERE BEATER SCUMBAG I AM THE BAT OF JUSTICE"
>He gets inside faster then I could get to him
>I slam into the door and continue to yell "JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED NO MATTER WHERE YOU RUN" until I see peoples lights turning on
>Ohfuck.gif
>Get back to car and drive off as fast as possible
>Go home and stay up all night scared of being arrested
>Regret my vigalante justice
>No one ever comes
>Few days later of school and she never shows up all the way up to Friday
>Be worried
>Saturday morning get texted by girl
>"Hey user... Can we talk?"
>I'm on the verge of shitting myself with regret
>"Uh yeah, what's up??"
>"My dad wants to give custody of me back to my mom, I'm gonna have to move a town away..."
>I audibly say holy shit at the breakfast table and am yelled at by my mom
>"Wow what made him make a decision like that"
>"Don't play dumb user I could hear you banging on my door screaming like an idiot"
>"Uhhh"
>"Thanks a lot Mr.Bat of Justice, I'd know that voice anywhere."
>Mfw she ends up moving out of her dad's place and he still doesn't know to this day who it was
She ended up confessing she had feelings for me a week or so later and we ended up dating for almost two years till we both went off to college and couldn't bear the distance. Still friends to this day at least.

Oh shit user that looks like my teacher
who is she?

Fun fact: Speed of 'no' is when shit takes 5ever. Like when you're stuck in a road trip with the folks and have to ask "are we there yet" not really because you think you're there but because it murders a few more agonizing seconds. It's that time in the ether after you order but before your food gets here, or when your gf says she'll be ready "in a minute."
> Idm. I got the patience of a saint. Waiting is my thing, I've gotten mad good at it.
> We finally get to the bus stop he's trying to get to and I ask where he's going.
> "Greyhound."
> "Nigga, you got Greyhound money?"
> "Uh, nah, but I'm sure things will work out. I gotta get there first though. It's getting dark".
> This nigga was homeless or some shit. I asked him what was going on, because shelters > bus stations. Tl;dr: the nigga was at the end of a long adventure of getting put out of his house over some drama, and was fighting his way back to claim it. He had used up all his money in a foreign town because some sleezy bitch took his money while he was in post sex coma, and now he had to get back to his house and change the locks on his doors.
> I legit believed him
> Started wanting to see this nigga succeed
> The power of the bro code compels me
> I'm wearing my favorite jacket. Some sports one, I suppose. Blue with red sleeves. Motherfuckers didn't know WHEN to gun my ass down.
> Grandmother gave it to me last Christmas. Love my grandmother = love that jacket.
> I'd wear it even when the weather or temperature didn't agree with me. Idagf. Smells like grandma. Smells like home.
> Took off the jacket.
> "Here, it gets cold in there. If you don't want to wear it, use it like a pillow. Chances are you'll be there overnight."
> "Damn, son, thanks. Really."
> Pull out wallet
> "Hey young blood, you ain't gotta do all tha--"

bro pronzstart here is more sauce

that real sage like advice mang but ill pass on it , was just sharing my bitterness wasnt looking for sympathy lol

Damn nigga
GJ my dude, hopefully you got the goth puss

> Start to give him $60. Realize I have no idea how much a ticket costs. Smart phones weren't common back then so I couldn't look up expedited shipping on niggas.
> Hand him $200.
> All the money I made in the last 3 weeks of odd hours. Everything I scrapped up. Period.
> This will get you there. If shit doesn't work out, it'll get you somewhere else. Eat sparingly, and don't blow this shit on shoes or something. This is TRAVEL. MONEY. Understand?"
> "Yeah man. I understand."
> Thick silence for a minute
> "Hey son, can I ask you something serious?"
> I look at him
> "Now, don't get angry or take it the wrong way, alright?"
> I lean back and throw my arms behind the bench we're sharing, still staring.
> "...are you an angel?"
> I legit pondered this shit for a moment
> Two moments
> Looking up and down left and right.
> Forgot the nigga was waiting on me
> I like deep questions like that. Least it felt deep. I could have talked about the answer for hours if I had the time. Instead I say:
> "Nah. Human. Flesh and blood, just like you. Though, gun to head, I'm closer to a demon the way I live my life."
> "I wouldn't say that."
> I shrug
> "Well, you an angel to me brother. Any way I can get your number? When I get over to Pontiac I'll hit you up. Keep in touch. Pay you back?"
> "Nah man, don't worry about it. Just get safe. My part in this is done. You get safe, we'll call it even. Cool?"
> "Cool. Cool..."
> He holds up the cash and kinda waddles it between pinched fingers
> "..yeah, cool. Thanks."
> He stashes it right before I open my mouth to tell him to stop flashing it like that, and the bus is on us before we know it. I shake his hand, help him on, and then leave.
> Go home to tell the (white) folks what's happened, and they're just proud of me. Let me slide on that month's rent seeing as how I just threw out 3 paychecks to a stranger.

Easily one of my favorite memories, but a minor "nice thing" I did to someone.

Shit was tight fam

Nicest thing, huh?

>Be me
>On the bus on my way to Uni.
>After 10 minutes standing, find a seat.
>20 more minutes pass.
>Seat starts vibrating. Look down.
>Someone forgot their phone on the seat.
>Ponder for 30 seconds on what to do.
>Pick up the phone.
>It was a coworker of the guy who dropped the phone.
>I ask how do I give it back.
>We agreed to meet after lunch hour.
>Hold on to the phone for the rest of the morning.
>Leave Uni.
>Phone rings again.
>It's the dude's wife.
>After calming her down, I say I'll give the phone back to him as soon as I can. She thanks me.
>Lunch hour starts.
>Waiting for dude in front of a bank, like we agreed.
>Dude shows up.
>He's a security guard for a hospital not too far away from the bank. He arrived on foot.
>Give phone back.
>He says it took him around 6 months to save up enough to buy that phone, and he got really desperate when he noticed it was missing.
>Asks how he can repay me.
>I say "Just a thank you is good enough for me".
>We shake hands and go on our separate ways.

I never saw him again after that, but I couldn't get the smile out of my face for the rest of that day.

thats pretty nice