Born in Ohio in '94
A hot headed singer nammed Andy Sixx
He loves to sing but he loves one thing more
Slidding down your throat!
He sliddes his performers and he sliddes his fans
Its a problem noone understands
If theres two things he loves its slidding and
SLIDDING DOWN YOUR THROAT
Making movies, making music and slidding down you throat!
Andy Sixx!

Loggin in.

Dubs logged

Where's my cream

STOP MAKING THESE RETARDED THREADS. NOBODY ELSE HERE IS AS AUTISTIC OR DEMENTED AS YOU

Fuck off logless shill. These threads are literally the only think that gets me through the day

Grow up

Logs

you are so pathetic

You are so mature

Hot log
Steamy bog
Like a frog
I love logs
-Ernest Hemmingway

Open wide

Fucking logged

What do i do with all these logs

Steamy

First you notice the heat; It's impossibly warm on your tongue. Then the aroma hits you all at once. The unmistakable reek of sweet human waste overpowers your airway. With great effort you let it linger momentarily on your tongue, savoring the moment before you greedily scarf down your prize. The texture is that of a lumpy clay as your teeth cut through the creamy goodness. Just when it seems the odor could not be stronger, small pockets of greasy liquid break between your teeth and send a wave of hot, reeking gas into the air. It tastes so bitter. You hardly chew before slurping down every lumpy morsel. It coats your throat as it slides toward your stomach leaving a savory, muddy smear. Just as quickly as it came, it is gone. You have eaten the communion of Andy Sixx's hot log, and will crave nothing else for the rest of your life.

Destination my throat

The cream

The dream

Fuck yea