I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman...

I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

But does he check 'em?

check'd

Impressive

Double check

I like where this is going.

Did BATeMAN kill the Joker or not? Why did he ask for a Shitzu of all the breeds?

No pretty sure they mention the Joker in TDKR at some point.

Shrekem lads

Disappointment

GIVE ME A FUCKING CHEESEBURGER YOU FILTHY KIKE

Not like you did any better

Lucky number slevin

so did he kill those people or not?

the story is actually about how he's a closeted homosexual right?

Yes

But noone cares because everyone in the movie is so vain and self obsessed that they just dont give a shit ome way or another

Kind of reminds me of that other BEE novel glamorama

impressive.

v e r y
n i c e

DOUBLES IN, SINGLES OUT

I like how in the first few lines there's this genuine attempt at passing the message subtly and then it just goes straight out of the window and everything the previous lines were supposed to achieve is spelled out in total obviousness.

the perfect thickness of it

What a doubletastic thread, very nice

it's digits then!

>tfw Patrick's address is fictional

I wanted to check out his building when i was nyc

Wow

Good double

Impressive

WoW indeed

haaha

quads

dubsh

Wouldn't applying a face mask like that everyday shred your skin in the long term?

So he just shot a bunch of people in the middle of the street and blew up a cop car without any witnesses or surveillance cameras picking up any of it?

All of the drugs, alcohol and late nights clubbing would fuck his skin up way beyond his regime could counter.

Admirable, but mistaken

>off by one

Now this is dubs

I actually missed dubs threads

What has my life become?

Just go down to road and visit out neighbors, [s4s]
They're always happy to help with dubs and other dank memes

He didnt kill Paul Allen tho

>uses two moisturizers for no fucking reason
>undermines his entire routine by relying on protective moisturizer instead of a proper SPF sunscreen

dropped

hello paul

Very nice.