Venting Thread, a thread where you tell us about all the shit you hate, mildly judge free

Venting Thread, a thread where you tell us about all the shit you hate, mildly judge free.

Girlfriend of 7 years has an extremist feminist sister. Constantly gets pissed about the patriarchy and scolds anybody if they refer to words that have Man in them when they should be replaced with People or Person (Fire Man, Mail Man, Milk Man, etc...). Be me casually walking down the street with them and I bring up a manhole on the street because its something I work with for my job. I see that she was visibly pissed off but then she cooled down and said "That word is the only acceptation to me because a manhole is a hole full of shit."

what is wrong with extremist feminist, they want everything to change around them unless it has anything negative attached to it. "I want to be paid $110,000 a year but I don't want to do what you do, why cant I get that doing retail, its sexist" her words....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCewpjd2Yfc
youtube.com/watch?v=QIW2hja3U1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is she a fat slob?

Women are total cunts, I keep saying it but you lot just don't listen

youtube.com/watch?v=SCewpjd2Yfc
CNN IS EVIL!

not fat but she has the whole edgy scene look they love, shitty tattoos and such

dont worry, no man wants to breed with someone like that. no more dumb genes, i hope your gf had better luck in that department

possibly the most relevant picture you could have ever posted

Retard

yeah were cool, she's the only reason I put up with her sisters bullshit.

Just hang out in a few anti feminist threads and collect memes and logic. (Should go faster if you start a few.) Build a stockpile and unload on the sister at your convenience. Preferably when she can't run away or retreat easily. Humiliate the cocksleeve until she changes her behavior around you.

How old is you, your gf and the little cunt?

does your gf hate her too?

Ayup.

When the mainstream media distorts or outright misstates things coming out of the Trump administration. Don't get me wrong; fuck Trump. He's a piece of shit human being, and fuck him to death. He doesn't belong anywhere near elected office, and could never have beat anyone EXCEPT the most hated Presidential candidate of all time.

That being said; I'll listen to shit he says, or that his spokespeople say, and then listen to the news talk about it later (usually NPR), and they will flat out say "he never said X." But I clearly remember him saying "yeah, X is true. This other stuff's also true, but also X." And then I'll look up the video, and sure enough, he said X. But the news won't replay the video. They just broadcast over and over that it never actually happened; "he refused to admit X!". Apparently it's because he didn't come out and do what they wanted, which is to say "X. X is true, X is always true, and I was wrong to ever doubt X. This other stuff doesn't matter; X X X X X."

Trump's a fucking piece of shit. However, if the other side ever wants here to be any positive outcomes, they need to cut the shit. He whole reason terms like "fake news" and "alternative facts" have caught on is b/c they're fucking doing it to themselves.

Let's help out OP anons.

Im 29, Gf is 24, the sister is 27. She had a job that paid for her medical at 26 and quit because it got to hard and went back to retail making $10 less an hour (Just a note to let you know what her personality is)

good idea. I'll hold onto them for when things go south

GF agrees she is extremist and doesn't appreciate what she has become. but its just one of those things where its her family member when you need to stick together even though it is a tough time

> it got to hard and went back to retail making $10 less an hour

Holy shit man i got it, she want's everything easy in hand and never work hard for it, at least you in a better situation than me.

so true man...

it will get better man. you got anything you want to vent about?

>forced to apologize

No one forced him, he's just a nu-male that felt the need to apologize fearing that if he wouldn't he would 'offend' a bunch of nobodies. He could ignore it or made a statement to tell them to fuck off.

Also for those who don't know, that scientist is a fan of the metal scene and has metal bands tattoos all over his body , so you get the idea why he wears such clothing.

>no man wants to breed with someone like that
sadly, tell that to shit-drunk people and niggers, as well as Aids Skrillex and Carl The Cuck

When can we ship them off?

Look straight into her eyes, tell her to get on her knees and suck your cock and like it.

would drink a beer with a black guy like that

yeah some would be surprised, people are into that shit

I'm not the kinda guy to actively hate feminists/feminism because at this point, it's pretty much futile.
Feminism is on the downfall, the general consensus among normies is feminists are, at best, whining cunts.

I do have a story that bugged me, though.
>last Saturday
>gf and I eating lunch at this one restaurant
>sitting outside on the deck, restaurant is slightly packed
>people watching
>guy and girl, a couple I assume, were arguing a few yards from the deck
>they're loud enough to catch people's attention
>girl decks the guy in the mouth, looked like a solid jab
>other resturaunt patrons are laughing, oohing, talking amongst themselves
>"I wonder what he did."
>"She got him good."
>"Poor girl..."
>mfw

Alright, a dude can take and give a good jab better than a female, granted, but if the tables were turned people would fucking riot. Cops would be on the scene in 0.02 seconds.

Hells yeah. This one is useful for dismantling "rape" as a feminist cause. It has fuck all to do with them.

fucking THIS

there are videos of people reversing roles. when the woman is beating the shit out of the guy people started laughing and in some cases helped. But in the same setting when the guy started slapping her people tackled him and started hitting him

that's because we're always infused with that poison called "never hit a girl" brewed together by man-hating unfucked feminists and old single moms ditched for hot secretaries
good thing there's still smart women like Whoppy Goldberg

it's part thanks to that "hurr durr Jason Statham beats guys who slapped a girl" scene (don't know which shitty movie he did that feminist crap for)

In our year of the Lord 2017, being a public figure who offended a group of cunts who do nothing but sit around and bitch online could potentially fuck up your career unless you had the fame to tell them to fuck off without having and repercussions to your reputation, like JonTron or Notch for instance.

Dude just took the easy way out to keep his job which is understandable.

Funny thing that no one mentions is that shirt was made by a friend of his. A female.

Wage gap nonsense has been debunked since it was conceived.

>a thread where you tell us about all the shit you hate
No one here wants to read me blogging about myself.

>"That word is the only acceptation to me because a manhole is a hole full of shit."

Fuck me OP, I'm not even mad. That's pretty funny. Maybe you just need a sense of humor.

>be massive faggot
>guy but I look like a dyke
>gun-toting, ancap, gutterpunk
>I have become feminist sleeper cell
>feminists think I'm on their side because makeup and girly shit
>friends use me to troll the fuck out of people
>buddy's house is split 50/50 MAGA and antifa
>gayfags think I'm one of them because I look "woke"
>arguement about the morals of affirmative action
>Operation: Trump Card is go
>I chime in about how affirmative action is govt sanctioned discrimination
>one girl is becoming very irate
>I open up some beef jerky because I know she's full on vegan
>go to eat a piece while dissecting her argument
>>she's on to me now
>but the campaign must be won
>offer her jerky
>she takes it and throws it in the trash
>tell her that not only did she take my meat, but she wasted it
>"You've renigged on our meat agreement. You know what that makes you? A DOUBLE NIGGER!"
>full triggering complete with literal shaking
>tells me she can't believe I'd act like this to an ally
>tell her I don't ally myself with cunts
>she declares everything inside the house her safe space
>demands I leave
>"Fine. Then everything outside the house is THE DANGER ZONE!"
>take all my alcohol and sit on the porch
>make a sign out of a beer case saying "Danger Zone" with a big arrow pointing outside
>rest of the party migrates outside rather than console the triggered masses
>she eventually storms out and calls me a waste of space faggot
>I have won
>she is the homophobe
>she has become what she hates
>new boss same as the old boss

My point is, you've just got to outsmart them while being insufferable. It helps if you have gaycred or are black or whatever. But you can get them to say damn near anything if you play your cards right. Like start calling the mail man a mail woman, because only women should do dumb menial jobs like that. I mean, that's all their good for, right?

yeah, why not. You don't have to read it tho.

My gf is a feminist, not even close of a extremist bc I wouldn't be with her if that was the case, the thing is that I found out but her being a low tumblrina/feminist months later after we start dating (We know each other as friends for 3 years and 1 dating) and fiding this just fucked up a little the way I see her, and suddenly I see all the things that I have done for her and how much I am bored with my relationship.

A consistently awesome argument.

This makes me cringe. Was I supposed to think this was real? If not why would they put it into this format?

youtube.com/watch?v=QIW2hja3U1s this ones bring warmth to my heart everytime, such scum spitting throwing shoes stripping,. and he got her fucking good too.

>people in the comments of videos of this still sucking her dick as an innocent princess

I mean yeah I do agree with you, I could see it as funny. its just the whole package you know?

Facts don't apply to them.

Wait... how does this "dismantle" anything? Women commit sexual assault too. Is this a new concept to anyone?

>"Feminist Bitch? Feminist Bitch. FEMINIST BITCH!"
>"WHAT, YOU SPACE FAGGOT?"
>"Danger Zone"

okay what about the whole Star Trek bullshit. the photo on the right caused an outrage because they said it didn't need to be added to the movie. but how many shirtless scenes of dudes were in that entire series and absolutely nothing was said

Is it any less retarded than the idea that women won't get raped if they dress a certain way?

I'm alluding to the basic difficulty in getting a feminist to realize rape is not only man raping woman.

To be fair, I never called her a feminist bitch. Just a cunt and a few variations of nigger. You act like verbal shitposting shouldn't be allowed. I dunno, I just like fucking with people that take themselves to seriously.
>secretly jealous of a Danger Zone filled with gays and booze

OP here. I have a side story regarding sister I've never told anyone, not even the Gf.

7.5 Years ago I worked in a factory with retail in the front. Plenty of cute girls walked in throughout the day and my work buddies and I loved to flirt with them. In walks this one girl looking for a gift card for her sister because her birthday is coming up. She attempts to flirt with me for a while but I wasn't really feeling it. Fast forward 3 months and this cute girl walks in and we really hit it off to the point I ask her out. 1 month later I meet her family and her sister was standing there awkward as hell looking at me... 7 years later and here we are.

Can someone please check those quads?

Not him but I think that was a reference to Archer.

that's not what it was about
>gay guy has never seen Archer

Yeah, as for the extremist feminist sister. I'd have to ask how old she is. Because she sounds like the kind of person who literally just discovered the idea of feminism on the Internet and, without having read any of the academic literature on the subject, has now made it an integral part of her identity. Kind of like the edgy teenage faggot who discovers atheism and instantly transforms into a Christian-hating insufferable twat. I say just give her some time and eventually she'll mellow out a bit.

totally agree... she's the emo in high school that regretted it 2 years in and doesn't know how to get out of it. she's 27

Really? I've never had that problem. Most feminists I've met in real life seek actual gender equality and recognize that things like sexual assault and unrealistic standards of beauty are issues that affect both men and women.

In fact, the only time I actually hear about the stereotypical fat, obnoxious, unicorn-gender, screeching Tumblr feminist is when OTHER people complain about them. It's really weird.

Well. Guess I'm a fag then. I've seen like 2 episodes. I should probably go fellate myself and watch Archer.

She's not a feminist she wanted the D and couldn't have it

OP here. this is why I categorize her as Extremist. every group has the loud ones that everyone hears

27? Oh shit. I thought maybe if she was at least five years younger than that, there might be some hope for her. But no, she's totally fucked. Good luck, bro.

haha thanks man!

go on tumblr to the feminazi tag

I recommend it. It's a good show

Ooh. I think I touched a nerve here. Do you need a safe space?

I respect Wamen so much. -pewds.

I hate the celebrity worship on Sup Forums
It's off the rails. The counter culture has been dead for years now..

Thank you for making that distinction. I try to do the same when I complain about religious people, trump voters and "nice guys"
They arent all bad. It's important that there is discussion about how people are giving causes a bad name. I wish more of that discussion was internal.

he's POC , they're allowed to be sexist.

Underrated post