conservashits

> conservashits

When you raise taxes on the rich, the rich move their businesses to places like Mexico, China, and India where taxes are lower and the cost of living is lower. Hence, the governmental revenue goes down for whichever country they fled.

Makes sense to me tax rich to much they leave or cut employees look at what happened to the twinkie moved to Mexico. Look at the teachers unions asking teachers to protest losing summer pay by staying home from school ( I rather see a decrease in military spending and that money used for schools) . I've never had a government job I've always been paid by a rich man if things are easier on him he might reinvest in his employees and company.

But don't Republicans want to help these people get jobs? Whereas Democrats want to flood their communities with shitskins and then expect them all to live off government handouts?

>""""""""""poverty""""""""""

ITS BECAUSE ALL OF THE NIGGERS LIVE IN THE SOUTH

>OCCUPY

the real reason to the south is poor..pic very related

Actually blacks in the south usually vote Dem.

>the rich world
That's a new one.

Also, anytime poverty is brought up in America, you should really call it "poverty" because that shit's relative.

Those 1 in 4 kids are nigs, so I doubt THEIR parents vote republican. I think its the whites cutting social services and telling the nigs to leave

>they don't realize it's the blacks

>in the south
All those are NIGGERs you fucking idiot
I live in the south. The poorest of the poor are retarded niggers and white trash methheads

I grew up in the south, your claim doesn't reference the huge black Democrat population that are all on welfare

Oh, and let me guess, these impoverished people are white, and they still are experiencing white privilege, they just dont notice because white privilege is invisible to whites

>slippery slope

Maybe yous yankee doodle dumbfuckwits should start diverting funds from all them military bases your kike warlords built around the world n are upkeeping them and instead start feeding your wretched poorfaggot rednecks n niggers.

before they starve to death and you wont have any manpower to send there.

>All those are NIGGERs you fucking idiot

And do not vote Republican.

bring back forced sterilization.

not even trying to edgy or joking. 100% serious.

it used to be a common practice in the south. bring it back.

>Hey mom! I posted another OccupyDemocrats pic with the same cap.

All the money in the world will not change a nigger's 70 IQ.

>feed the poor
fuck that

We're gonna start cutting back on military bases that arent important like Saudi Arabia which will soon cease to exist and fix our broken equipment.

>the rich world

U wot

Black Democrat in charge for last 8 years. Supermajority the first 2 years.

Let me check...

Yeah those faggots were still in poverty.

>gotta keep dem niggers on muh plantation
Said every democrat ever

Those 1 in 4 southern children are black and they are in poverty because their mommy got pregnant 4 times or more to get free Government money. The kids in on your pic probably get driven around in a new SUV. No child in the US walks around without shoes, unless they took them off.

>south is a shit hole because taxes aren't high enough

whatever you say mr goldberg

>but their parents vote republican
You must be mistaken, blacks pretty much always vote Democrat

Images like these are why people hate the left.

>look at the stupid electorate voting for people I don't like
>how could they not like the people we think are best for them
>look at how stupid they are and how smart we are
>good thing we know who the right people are because we're smart, unlike those stupid plebs
>lol let's laugh at them all and talk some more about how stupid they all are
>they'll surely vote for us now

It's the Jon Stewart/John Oliver school of political commentary and it's lazy af, and I say this as someone with broadly left wing views.

Wold bank lists poverty as earning less than 2 dollars a day.
Virtually no one in America lives in poverty

we spend more on dem programs than we do on the military famalam

2016. Liberals pretending they give a shit about WHITE people in the SOUTH.

At least republicans don't openly hate them. That's why they choose republican. Stupid fucking nigger.

Facts are flexible when it comes to Facebook politics. That goes for both sides of the political spectrum.

I really doubt that, the funding thats pouring into your military complex could feed 2 USAs.
george

conquering the world be pretty damn expensive yo.

When a fallacy becomes reality

>poverty
what does that even mean nowadays? only having 1 iphone instead of 2?

1 in 4 people in the South are black people. Black people are poor as fuck no matter where they are so maybe it's not a particular political ideology's fault. Maybe it's the fault of black people.

Its not even a slippery slope fallacy you retard.
It has been observed happening

>liberals literally think cause and effect is the same thing as the slippery slope fallacy

this must be pretty old, beaners overtook nogs ages ago.

over in the PNW they aren't even third.

"slippery slope" isn't a fallacy; it's not even a logical assertion that can be proven or disproven. it's the realpolitik word for the more fundamental and important concept of moral hazard, a situation where a legal framework encourages rational actors to commit antisocial-at-best acts, such as a "law" which decrees you cannot punish a woman for getting an abortion, only a doctor, or that you cannot punish a hooker for selling sex, only the buyer.