ITT: Do you ever give money to beggars?

ITT: Do you ever give money to beggars?

Only if they promise to use it to get back on their feet :^)

Why?

No, because they're mostly just leeches. Some of them even have homes and jobs. They just want money for booze and/or drugs.

Only if they are providing some kind of good or service. Street musicians, people who clean my windshield, perform... those kind

>ITT: Do you ever give money to beggars?

Yes. Whatever cash I have on hand.

i just buy food or pet food for them. don't hand them cash

>be me
>just came out of shop
>beggar asks if i have any change
>say no
>i did :^)

I usually masturbate into my pocket in the morning and when I come across a beggar, I put cum in their cups. Most of them hate it even though I give it to them with all my heart

Nah I just help every weekend with a homeless outreach. We give out food, clothes, shoes, toiletries, haircuts. Ya know, shit they actually need.

Youd be surprised how easy it is to start something like this.

Not anymore. Its like that south park episode, bums everywhere asking for your money.

I usually don't give them money, but I have a stockpile of coats and non-perishables at my house. A nigga needs something, I'll probably get it for them. Always hate the cunts that get pissy when I offer to buy them food or something. Like shit, do you or do you not want food?

>Only if they are providing some kind of good or service.

I'm OP, and I approve this message. Beggars are leeching pieces of shit. "Please help" actually means "Give me free money, in return I'll give you nothing because I'm a useless lazy faggot".

Bring something to the table and I'll give you something in return. I once gave a bum $5 because he suggested a good restaurant nearby, and gave directions. Another time a dude said he'd spit a sweet freestyle rap if I gave him some money. He rapped, it was cool and I hence I gave him money. But srsly, clean my windows, sing a song, do a dance, SOMETHING. TANSTAAFL.

Beggars who sit on their ass are fucking scum and deserve nothing but our contempt.

DECEIVER! OH NO! NOT IN MY CHRISTIAN SERVER!

If I'm not in a rush and got some change on me, yes. I don't care what they use the money on. It's tough enough to have to beg, it's not like it's a rational choice they've made for their lives.

No but I hand out cigarettes

If they have some horrific deformity I will give them money or they are really really old and feeble looking. If they do not fit in one of those two categories, I will give them food if I have it on me.

I don't, my brother always does and it pisses me off, but hey it's his money.

Doesn't it bother you they're getting something for nothing? I mean srsly, what's stopping these lazy fucks from standing in front of Home Depot to look for a job instead of illegals?

I'm sure most of them have tried to look for jobs, but due to unaffordable healthcare, possible criminal records and a myriad of other problems, they might not be in shape to work or they're simply not wanted. It's alot harder than you think, to look for a job when you just slept under a bridge with untreated schizophrenia.

The living they scrape out is measly at best. Plus you couldn't actually pay me to stand outside with a sign for hours on end, in any given weather.

Why does it bother you? I assume you give them nothing so it doesn't affect you. If you think they have it easy, try it out. It's free money right?

>pet food
wtf

Yep. I've been there mate and let me tell you it was fucking rough as hell. You had to do things you thought you would never do in your life just to get by. Try sitting down with one sometime, everyone has a story to tell.

Mental illness and disabilities. More than that, that's time they could spend scoring cash for drugs.

Why should that bother me? I don't believe that someone making a buck is somehow harming society, any more than I think that when I find five dollars on the ground, I have perpetrated some great injustice. The only downside to giving a bum money is that I lose the money.