Go to city data

>go to city data
>choose your state
>in the data drop down select "Races - Black alone (%)
>post results

You'll notice that in this Xray I took of Atlanta, the cancer has spread fully throughout the lungs. When was the last time your city had a medical checkup?

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, I see. Your city appears to have an excess of concrete, a substance upon which niggers thrive.

here is the opposite (white alone %), for contrast.

That's the immune system fighting the infection.

Feels good man
(Normandy Park WA)

for the record, i am not a racist mouthbreather, though it was an interesting exercise to see demographics for my city.

the irony to your point is that despite all the blacks being confined to the southern bits of Boston (dorchester, roxbury, mattapan, jamaica plain mostly; i didnt need a map to tell me this) the public school system there is among the best in the country, which runs quite contrary to your point, among other things.

southern niggers seem to be more worthless, but that's because down south, you dont have to be black to be a nigger. everyone down there is a worthless drag on society.

damn it feels good to be a yankee.

>tfw only niggers that moved to the north from the south are actually engaging in niggy behavior

holy shit, we're already the smartest state, if we just removed juan, we'd be off the charts

Give me a fucking link you nigger.

Ayyy. Fellow Masshole here.

www.city-data.com

city-data.com/

this website is racist

Hey, Cambridge, Quincy. That kind of looks like a weird version of the map frpm fallouit 4

I live in sandy springs and it's pretty white but I still see tons of niggers.

What sucks is that white people are running out of affordable white neighborhoods to start families in. It's only a matter of time before we start moving abroad. Then the liberals will be sorry when they're in massive debt when our tax dollars won't be there to pay for illegal immigrant's welfare money.

kek, what are you talking about? the vast majority of these gentrified/gentrifying neighborhoods are seeing blacks/minorities kicked out due to rising housing costs, while rich whites move in.

if you are too poor or useless to get a job to support that cost of living, you are no better than the niggers you hate so much.

in case i wasnt clear enough: you are a nigger, despite your skin color.

Lesbians

Nothing you've posted runs contrary to my point. You posted PISA scores which represented all of Massachusetts, not just Boston. Massachusetts' top public score is Bostin Latin, which is only 8% black. The second ranked school is Boston Collegiate Charter School, which is 25% black, who scored the second lowest, narrowly beating out the kids with disabilities by 5 points on their Cumulative Progress and Performance Index. Every other school in Boston is ranked among the lowest in the state with a higher population of blacks.

You'd know this if you weren't such a knuckle-dragging, liberal, yankee hipster that seems to think his shit doesn't stink. Y'know, we really love you boys up north continuing this wild fantasy in your heads that you're all somehow smarter and more sophisticated than southerners.

>What do you mean Goy--er I mean fellow white man. Illegal immigration has ZERO impact on our white neighborhoods.

That's horrifying, doctor.
Can't you somehow surgically remove the cancerous tissue?

>work at a hardware store
>notice how 1/3 of our customers are mestizo
>look at map for Hispanics
>they all live in the apartments around the hardware stores
I don't know if it's a funny irony or an unfunny irony

Glorious feels

Wow, Missouri really has been cucked by Kansas, haven't we?

We literally got invaded by Kansans prior to the Civil War. They massacred Missouri families for the purpose of freeing the blacks. Now look at this shit. None of the blacks even live in Kansas. It's like there is an anti-nigger wall on the Kansas-Missouri border. Fuck you Kansas, you Cruz-voting Jayhawker bastards.

Based

Rich af

Build the wall

>gooks placed higher than spics with a lower total number

Hellllllo reddit

Kill me

>tfw white people are the minority here

Their numbers are growing. REEEEE

We have just the treatment.

>Used to live in a Black neighborhood
>Was always scared of coming outside, ended up being a shut in
>Moved into a White neighborhood
>Safe enough to come back home shitfaced at 6AM

Must be Jay Z's house.

At least our wall is working

Feels good man. These stats are a lie though, there are no permanent residents here that are none white besides one Indian family and a Chinese family. Both own restaurants that cater to tourism. The niggers and beaners clean toilets, mow lawns and leave.Lots of National Historic sites here, no room for crime. Police profile like a motherfucker.

:^)

>tfw you live west of Boston

That would be the case if you pretended Boston hadn't imported all it's intelligent individuals and it's wealth from federal government programs was locally sourced.

Unfortuantely we New Yorkers know that Massholes are the niggers of the white race and your slimy potato dindu population will be immediately gassed when the cuck wars happen.

fuck yes

Fixed.

Fresh OC - animated truth.