My girlfriend keeps wasting money on so much pointless shit. Not just for herself but for me also...

My girlfriend keeps wasting money on so much pointless shit. Not just for herself but for me also, even though I've tried pointless times to get her to fucking quit it. Problem is we're dirt poor and need to save for a house. Wat do? Will post nudes if good advice

MAN.UP.TELL.HER.WHAT.TO.DO.

Stop giving it to her then. It's her own money? Well, stop fucking whining and earn more if *you* want to buy a house

Tried that, she just cried
I make more than her you cocksucker

So what you whining for then? She can do what the fuck she wants with her own money, you can do what the fuck you want with yours stop being such a little bitch about it. WAH WAH I need my girlfriend to stop spending her money so I can afford a house WAH WAAH you fucking baby. Grow up and fucking man up

Fuck you nigger. Come fuck my gf with that bbc of yours

This user gets it

Also, that there is good advice so pronto with the nudes user, get a fucking move on

It's shit

It's all shit mate, this is Sup Forums. Only here for S&G like everyone else

Fuck you, pay me

if she doesn't have a job then cut her off. you still have balls right?

You have 2 options here:
1) accept and understand this is going to be your life, she will always spend to your income level.
2) find someone that shares your financial goals.

Finances fuck up most relationships unless you are with someone in option 2

My wife SUCKS with money. How I handle it is that I pay all the bills, I do not count on her for anything. It is nice she pays for her own car, phone, buys groceries, but if I have to, I can take on all that shit myself.
I have tried to get her to save and not give a fuck about possessions, but she keeps buying stupid shit.

Your problem is you are dirt poor as you say. I am not rich, but I do not have trouble paying bills, buying things I want, taking a couple of vacations each year, owning my own home/car/etc.

The problem is you dude, not her. When you can accept the fact that you are the maker of your own fate and go out and earn a decent living, start your own business, do something with your life to make a decent living, you will win this battle.

tldr
quit blaming her and man up faggot

Make better choices in girlfriends

This guy 99% right, listen to this guy.

huh?

what? oh, the 1%?

>but if I have to, I can take on all that shit myself

Hells no, she gets herself into something she can sure as hell get herself out.

My wife was funny at first. When we had our first kid, I told her you don't need a job, stay home take care of him (and the next one two years later) and be there for them.

I made (and still make) all the money. At some point, bills were piling up, so she says "I'm good with money and a budget, let me take care of it" - so I did.

Few months go buy, electric bill is late, some credit cards go late, I get crazy and tell her to fix it. She does. Another few months go by. Now she's overspending so much on paying down debt that there's no money in the checking account when I got to put gas in the car. I'm like WTF?

Lots of arguing ensue. I eventually say fuck it, and take everything back and now everything's fine.

About every 6 months she gets all worked up and says she can handle things better than I can, and I basically tell her to go fuck off because of past history.

Kids are now graduated from college, she still gets on her high horse once in a while.

I say "want to manage money? Get a fucking job" - crickets.

Hmmm I could say get a better job paying jerb user
That gf of yours hmmmmmmmmmm I guess I could say give your gf a limit how much she could spend in a week,
Maybe that could work:3

>save for a house with a girlfriend
Fucking cuck. I bet Tyrone is giving your whore gf dick while you're at work

Oh, yeah, back to OP:

Saving for a house with a girlfriend? WTF? Do it all yourself. Put your name, and your name only on the house. If you eventually get married, give it a few years before you put her name on it.

>falling for the marriage meme

- Draft a monthly budget on excel and stick to it
- Don't use credit cards for anything
- Carry enough cash for spending money from pay check to pay check.... avoid using even a debit card.

Yea but the thing is she is not a girlfriend, we are married.
She started her own business last year and during Dec, Jan, Feb the mortgage business dried up and did she did not plan for it.
New business owner mistake. I cannot let her credit get fucked because it is tied to my credit and she is my wife so I bailed her out. Paid the health insurance, car, groceries, phone. That's what it is like being married.

ikr

THIS 1000%, dont put that girlfriend on anything or you will be F U C K E D

And I bet she makes him eat Tyrone out of her ass when he gets home too. Straight from the book of cuck

Sound like a person you shouldn't be making long term plans with. People who don't have control over their spending rarely change. Get out now before her finances become your finances and she tanks you both.

Children, go back to club penguin, adults are trying to talk here

countless?

My wife gets an allowance and she has to ask permission for big purchases.

She gets spanked if she overspends.

Works well for us.

Why the fuck would you want a house?

"Oh gee, I sure love spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on something that's gonna be stolen from me next time the economy goes tits up."

here is real advice. my gf is shit with money. in process of marriage to her. she no longer has a credit card. her check is direct deposited to an account she cannot touch. when she wants some thing she has to ask me. if its actually someone we need we'll buy it. long story short. manage her money for her. but dont be a shit head about it. we dont make much. but we want for nothing, and i dont have fucking wicker ducks all around my house because they were on sale

You're preaching to the choir user. Married too, 13yrs, she has her money, I have mine, we put in a joint pool for bills. Britfag, so we don't have your cuckfucked credit system, guess that's the difference.

>and i dont have fucking wicker ducks all around my house because they were on sale

Crying with kek at that

this advice deserves nudes... underrated and accurate.

Communicate. Tell your wife whole heartily how this makes you feel. Come up with a monthly budget but include an allowance for her so she can spend but you don't have to worry.