I've not shit for 8 days. I've tried laxatives, liquid diet, had a few curries etc

I've not shit for 8 days. I've tried laxatives, liquid diet, had a few curries etc.

How do I get this shit out of me.

And are there any ways to make it hurt less when this ungodly behemoth leaves my tight anus

Magnesium citrate.

If those didn't work then you'll just have to wait it out.

I hate people that cannot shit, how the fuck am I suppose to fuck their ass when there's a blockage in there?

100% fix every time

>Position yourself to make water from shower go straight onto your asshole
>Finger in ass and then take it out quickly to make your ass gape
>Let water run into your asshole for about 5-10 seconds
>Go shit it all out

Works every time no exceptions

Are you fucking kidding me, just use a fucking turkey baster before you drink shitwater accidentally.

or he could buy an enema from the chemist you daft fuck

If you haven't taken a shit for 8 days, go to a doctor. Emergency room if you have to.

C-section.

500ml milk
1 can Redbull
Enjoy

this

Lube your asshole

This.
You just need a hot water bottle. 1/2 gallon of warm water and a teeny bit of soap.

Drink coffee or stimulate your prostate.

Liquid magnesium citrate will clean you right out. By laxatives I think you mean like dulcolax or something like that. Won't work. Go to walgreens buy a bottle of liquid magnesium citrate, drink it all and prepare your anus.

>chemist

What quaint words you have across the pond.

Drink full bottle of magnesium citrate, lube up your bum and sit on the john and wait for the reckoning

OP here.

finally the behemoth is here, freely floating.

thanks for the advice.

pic related

oh shit

What did you do to get it out?

its a boy!

In the future just drink some soap

If i wasnt banned

Am I the only autist here that notices the difference between OP's post and the first reply is exactly 1000 ?

I made this after taking opioids for too long. Didnt go to the loo for 1 week

It was very,very dense and compact. Made a heavy "plomp" noise when it hit the water. As you can see by its texture,it shouldnt have made as many problems as it did

I wonder why it had these bubbles at the very end

timestamp or it never happened

Haribo Sugarfree gummybears

trust me