I am a schizophrenic, ask me anything

I am a schizophrenic, ask me anything

no

Kill them.
Kill them all.

Self-diagnosed?

Your belifes, thoughts and the voices are all real, so you are a normal human and should stop whit anny medication you might have!

Do you pronounce it /freen/ (rhymes with green) or /fren/ (rhymes with pen)

1. When did you get the diagnose?
2. Mild or heavy schizophrenia?
3. Do you hear voices? If yes, what do they say to you?
4. Does this illness interfere with your daily life in a heavy basis or is it bearable?

No. But my doctor is even more insane than myself and believes that i have "powers"
Yeah i know, i forget about that regurlarly

Hello, friend. Hello, friend? That's lame. Maybe I should give you a name, but that's a slippery slope. You're only in my head. We have to remember that. Shit.

1. In 2013
2. Heavy
3. Yes, they are commenting what i am thinking. There are two female voices, one of them gets off on me and moans regurlay the other chuckles a bit, sometimes she insults me
4. Depens if i am going insane or it is a normal time, when i am going insane, i am well, insane

Bill

Interesting, thank you

did I write that?

The Voices are literally persons i know, they already have names

You want to know more?

Not him, but continue please.

Well, one more question if you don't mind: do you have visual hallucinations? Like, shadows moving in the corner of your eye and things like that. Also, are your dreams affected by your condition? Do you recall a specially weird one?

Sometimes I see shadows out of the corner of my eye. Or I think I see someone standing somewhere for a split second. Am I schizophrenic?

Can you sleep with that shit going on?

What do you want me to elaborate on?
No, i just have a weird tick where i am not able to close my eyes and i don't sleep for longer times. That may be because i am paranoid schizo.
I don't have weird dreams, although i can remember most and am lucid sometimes.

I don't know i am not a doctor

No, sometimes i fall asleep but i am so tired that i walking around the house like a ghost. Just imagine that you took a lot of lsd and that reality is really warped for weeks

How did it affect your relationships? Is it possible to have a GF?

Go away, Ian

The most interesting part would actually be how my brain would construct 2 extra personalities that interact with me. It is also where i sometimes believe that i am sane, and that i am right about the possibility of telepathy.

Around what age did you get diagnosed? How did you first notice? Do meds help, are you able to function?

Do the voices ever overlap?

I had a gf, but that only works when i am undisturbed. I did not hear voices at least since 2016. If not, I would not sleep one minute and be paranoid as fuck it would not work out.

27, The first time i heard one voice screaming for days like the girl is orgasming 24/7.
Meds do help i guess, i am a normal person when undisturbed.

No, never

Shit, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm diagnosed with depression with suicidal tendencies and social phobia. Sometimes it interferes with my love life, but it's bearable.

Do you ever slip and say the shit they're saying out loud sometimes? Also, do they tell you to "kill them all " or do thry just lightheartedly fuck with you?

You just heard a fucking voice scream for a whole day for no reason and bam you're schizo? And it can happen to anyone, even if you've lived a quarter of your life? Holy shit what the fuck.

for a whole week, but yes
I understand, i can work with it at the moment and i will get to know someone again
No, i would never say anything out loud. they lightheartedly fuck with me, but 24/7, and thats where it gets hard to live your life. As i said one voice is "bad" and thinks of me as an asshole and sometimes insults me