White people

White people...

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/clinton-goes-after-laugh-factory-comedians-for-making-fun-of-her/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Late night talk show host is... *Sup Forums leans forward in anticipation*.... a cuck! *Sup Forums erupts in applause*

Are the best?

>white "people"
>best

'no'

She is the most annoying loathsome person I've ever seen on tv. Why are all hardcore lefttards so angry, bitter and hideously ugly?

HAHAHAHAAH

...do THIS...

Black people...

Black people... do THAT...

I'm sure you've caught a reflected glimpse of yourself on the kino box for that to not be true.

... smell like soup

true. why can't she be a well-adjusted alt-rightist who spams racist jokes and conspiracy theories at C- celebs on Twitter?

Cracker please.

>DELET THIS

Her hiring was the beginning of the end for daily show

If you don't find her tits amazing you're racist

Goddamn right.

Is alt right the go to insult for cucks now?

T.bh her vagina is not bad looking.

That's actually a pretty gentlemanly thing of you to say. Not all surprises are bad, eh?

>alt-right
>insult
it's just a political label friend. why are you so triggered to be identified by what you believe?

Calling white people racist has lost its effectiveness.

The cucks and nu-males are desperately scrambling for alternatives.

I'm not triggered, I am simply asking a question based on an observation.

you automatically assumed you were being insulted just because someone labelled the people spamming twitter shit as alt-right
clearly you identify with them and got triggered by it. It's OK, just accept who you are and move on

that would be way funnier, you gotta admit.

I am not triggered user, also the way that was written was clearly trying to convey that you think that being alt right (what ever that actually means) is a negative.

what a well-adjusted SJW

I do think it's negative, but I can't come up with a better label for the recent brand of political activism that's spreading all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general
if you don't like the label come up with a better one. Honestly you're getting off easy with alt-right

Can't we all just get along, anons?

Of all the terrible sjw """news""" shows hers is the worst. Shes never even been remotely funny

I'm not him but maybe you can inform me. What does alt-right mean? Alternative right? What's that mean?

Alt-right? What is that, some sort of indie bookstore?

Easier to define what they aren't.

Know the stiff old business and religious leader conservatives who always try to be polite while vaguely judgemental? Alt-righters fucking hate them.

Know... every kind of liberal? Alt-righters fucking hate them.

Oh, here's a good way to summarize it: on the German political spectrum, Angela Merkel is widely considered a conservative, right-wing politician.

I just told you. the recent brand of political activism spreading across Sup Forums. Obsession with race, gets triggered by seeing non-whites, victim complex thinking all media is against him, lives off of twitter drama and clickbait headlines, etc.

Also uses memes as a defense mechanism like this faggot

mad because
happened

No.

How dare I use memes to mock you on Sup Forums

The "pro-white SJW" thing is probably accurate. Which begs the question why shouldn't there be pro-white SJWs? Whites who think maybe white people should be allowed to exist are just obliged to step aside and let everyone else define the conversation? Fuck that.

huh?

>white """"""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""

Gas the cumskins now!

But alt-righters probably don't hate every liberal. I'm sure classical liberals are okay in their minds.

I don't get it. So Angela Merkel, who is considered conservative and right wing in Germany, would be a super left wing by American politics. So where's the alt right in this scenario?

But those aren't part of some new political ideology. Those are just opinions. I feel like people like that are pushing an ideology, they're just having opinions. Like, if I say "nigger" about some person I don't like, I feel like we're on Sup Forums and it's just a generic insult like faggot or retard, there is no political ideology being pushed. Like if I tried it now.

You're a nigger.

Now where am I pushing some ideology? How can you even tell what my politics are?

>le alt right are SJWs meme
funny how SJWs can only criticize others by claiming everyone is as insane as they are.

>it's another "alt right shitlords dont want to be genocided by my muslim rapists" thread

Alt right are basically far right white supremacists so they hate Merkel because refugees.

Explain how why we own the world then.

>So where's the alt right in this scenario?
the nationalist groups on the rise. Generation Identity, Golden Dawn, etc.

omg im just trying to post how i love when my gf is brutally fucked by 3 black men at once, these altright people keep going 'cuck' at me, it's so tiring they're such losers

I thought the Jews did?

>genocide people all over the place
>the jews end up running things

White ""people""" BTFO

just be more tolerant and open, look at those fascinating ultra rightwing cultures, be more open to these macho cavemen

>they hate Merkel because refugees dont assimilate to their county's culture and rape and sexual assaults perpetrated by migrants has become a problem, one which is over-looked because I don't want to seem racist.
If you call yourself a feminist, or sympathize with women, you should acknowledge the truth instead of passively allowing rape and assault to happen merely because you dislike whites.

>3
just three? back to pol stormfag

is that harambre

Where did the white supremacist label come from? I feel like that was just thrown in there as way to make them less legitimate, even though as I said, I don't really think this label means anything because it's just a bunch of random opinions.

So why the new label? Haven't those parties always been a thing? Why must you throw them all in the group and call anyone who wants to stop the flow of illegal immigrants into Europe by that label? They're totally different parties in totally different countries. Some of them don't even hold the same stances on stuff.

I almost think alt-right was created as a generic insult like sjw, to Correct some Records in the online communities.

rape is only bad when blue eyed blonde haired frat boys do it.

alt-right isnt one group, it's a blanket term for all things not neocon.
so civic nationalists, ethnic nationalists, traditionalists, etc.

yep

>I can only decide what's funny
>I want the media I watch/follow to be in the same wing as me

>white supremacist

It came from the endless racism spewed by people on Sup Forums and the like.

now it's even common sense liberals

or even any guy who doesn't find lena dunham interesting

define white supremacist

Believing whites are superior to other races. Aka most of Sup Forums.

someone who likes white supreme pizzas

Kinda of how believing racism is bad makes you a tumblr sjw?

you mean like all those infographics from Sup Forums that show the Asian IQ bell curve higher than that of whites?

if you define racism in the sense that ellen degeneres is a racist or "me not wanting to be near muslims and blacks is racist", yeah you're an sjw

shhh, don't talk about asians, it upsets the liberals.

"NOBODY CAN MAKE FUN OF HILLARY!"

Fuck I hate libtards

the problem is how much you delude the meaning of racism.
Now Bill Maher is racist because he has noticed that it tends to be Muslims who keep blowing shit up.

>Explain how why

first try to "own" a grasp of the language you speak, you cuckhold.

...can't jump.
Black people...can jump

So basically a new form on right wing conservatism that isn't the globalist war mongering greedy shitters like the Republican party in the US has consisted of for decades now?

I think I might start taking that as a compliment now, since those are the worst parts of "conservatism" as used in political discussion. It's one of the biggest problems I've had when thinking myself conservative. I don't believe in any of that shit, but the other parts of conservatism are great and that's how I'd view myself. I'm nationalistic, fiscally conservative, socially conservative, and believe in personal responsibility. I don't like any that shit "conservatives" did in the Middle East and hate the shit they're doing here, and fuck Israel.

So yeah, I guess I'll take alt-right as a compliment from now on.

But Sup Forums has always had a racist tone. Why a new label for racism? Why lump them in with alt-right? That's just a board for those guys to go to and yell about niggers or kikes or whatever. It isn't really part of a political movement...

And why does white supremacy have such a bad rap compared to let's say, black supremacy? They both seem pretty racist.

You know full well that white supremacists excuse that by claiming that azns have no imagination.

Is there even one (1) impartial, unbiased chat show host left?

but they don't, who cares. Jews aren't the best for the NBA or hockey, you love black men because of huge cocks and violence, let it go

There never has been.

What the fuck kind of retarded rambling post is this.

>And why does white supremacy have such a bad rap compared to let's say, black supremacy?
liberals think black people are incapable of racism

White supremacy has a bad rap because they've actually done some serious shit in the West. Where's the western nation that went full black Hitler? Nowhere.

>Clinton Goes after Laugh Factory Comedians for Making Fun of Her

In what appears to be a first for a serious presidential contender, Hillary Clinton’s campaign is going after five comedians who made fun of her in standup skits at a popular Hollywood comedy club.

A video of the short performance, which is less than three minutes, is posted on the website of the renowned club, Laugh Factory, and the Clinton campaign has tried to censor it. Besides demanding that the video be taken down, the Clinton campaign has demanded the personal contact information of the performers that appear in the recording. This is no laughing matter for club owner Jamie Masada, a comedy guru who opened Laugh Factory more than three decades ago and has been instrumental in launching the careers of many famous comics. “They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complains before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”

The five skits that Clinton wants eliminated include some profanity and portions could be considered crass, but some of the lines are funny and that’s what the Laugh Factory is all about. The video features the individual acts of five comedians, four men and a woman. The skits make fun of Clinton’s wardrobe, her age, sexual orientation, the Lewinsky scandal and the First Lady’s relationship with her famous husband. The Laugh Factory has appropriately titled it “Hillary vs. The First Amendment.”

As soon as the video got posted on the Laugh Factory website, Masada received a phone call from a “prominent” person inside Clinton’s campaign. “He said the video was disgusting and asked who put me up to this,” Masada said. The Clinton staffer, who Masada did not want to identify, also demanded to know the names and phone numbers of the comedians that appear in the video. Masada refused and hung up.

judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/clinton-goes-after-laugh-factory-comedians-for-making-fun-of-her/

Jon Stewart was pretty even handed in his early days

>People want to vote for this bitch

What about black supremacy in Africa? You know, the continent they came to the West from? Why is that overlooked?

Mugabe saying no whites CNA own farm lad in Zimbabwe after the fall of Rhodesia, South African president Jacob whatever doing land snatches from whites as well and seeing kill all the Boers in plain sight? Genocides and targeting of whites in the developed countries like that? Why is that overlooked but once some guy says he's proud to be white here, he's ostracized as an evil white supremacist?

DELETE THIS REEEEEE

Nigga we don't live in Africa. I don't give a fuck. Also no one likes Mugabe what the fuck are you on about?

stop. these people don't want to discuss, they want your submission

So it's okay for black supremacy to be a thing here, because blacks haven't done land snatches and genocided whites here, but a few whites that lynched blacks in the South decades ago makes it not okay for me to say I'm proud to be white or love my race over others? At what point will black supremacy not become okay? Do a few whites need to be killed and raped by blacks before it becomes troublesome? I have a few instances if you're curious. Like a lot. Like way more in recent history than roles reversed.

I want to engage him. He doesn't really seem like a stereotypical sjw and/or troll that instantly shuts down when they LITERALLY CANT EVEN. I feel like we're having a decent conversation at least and want to walk him through his thought processes.

Only relevant post in this entire thread.

Why was Dave so great?

You're blaming black supremacy for street crime? Fucking kek. I guess I'll blame all the white people that nuked the economy a decade ago on white supremacy. That has harmed more people than black crime. I don't tho.

Also the white supremacy reference I made was to the Nazis. Black supremacy has yet to cause a war as expansive as WWII. Black supremacy doesn't do anything. They're irrelevant in the west. White supremacists actually have power, or are gaining power.

no he wasnt. They made fun of Bush constantly and acted like Obama is a perfect messiah

Fucking Larry Wilmore made fun of Obama's droning to his face. That crew has had no qualms with criticizing Obama.

wow, 1 joke in the last 8 years. See, we make fun of everybody!

>yet to cause a war as expansive as WWII
many liberals consider 90s conflicts in africa (specifically congo's) to be basically a world war 3. but sure, let's wait until you kill 40 million whites so we can stop taking your evil horseshit

> (You)
>You're blaming black supremacy for street crime? Fucking kek. I guess I'll blame all the white people that nuked the economy a decade ago on white supremacy. That has harmed more people than black crime. I don't tho.
I have plenty of instances of people citing black supremacy as motives behind their actions and "kill whitey". There was video of that recent riot in Wisconsin where people were checking if the drivers in the cars driving by were white because they were going to beat them up. Quotes like " IS HE WHITE!?! MAN NO WHITE PEOPLE BETTER COME DOWN [the street, I forgot]!!!!!! Also, would you consider Black Lives Matter a black supremacist group? I certainly would and they're guilty for all sorts of crimes. The stock market crash analogy doesn't work because it had nothing to do with race.

> Also the white supremacy reference I made was to the Nazis. Black supremacy has yet to cause a war as expansive as WWII. Black supremacy doesn't do anything. They're irrelevant in the west. White supremacists actually have power, or are gaining power.
But there were plenty of non-white Nazis. Pic related. They didn't believe in supremacy, they believed every race should exist, but separately and everyone should be proud of their people. Hell, Hitler respected the arab Muslims, but was working with them in agreement that they can have the ME and Germany got the land they won in the war.

And again, why are the genocides in places like Africa and Asia overlooked? How about the USSR? Does that not matter because they weren't LITERALLY HITLER? I don't think white supremacy should be vilified if black supremacy or Asian supremacy. All races have done terrible things to other races throughout history all over the globe. All race supremacy can be dangerous, not just whites. Either it all shouldn't be vilified or it all should.

She is such a cunt