What is Sup Forumss' opinion on him?

What is Sup Forumss' opinion on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right wing nu male.

Sometimes he makes good points, but most of the time when he's "debating" a femenist, he's talking to the most quiet, mousey bitch he can find.

I get why the alt-right fags like him, but he's not that great desu

I like him when he's attacking feminists and SJWs

His new show where he's just kinda commenting on trump and shit all the time is a little tiring

please keep spamming Sup Forumsshit friend, the rest of the boards have almost had it with your shilling and we need just a bit more to turn public opinion completely against you
set us up good for November 8th so the Trump butthurt can be the tipping point

Never go full hipster.

He's kind of annoying tbqh, and this is coming from someone who he would appeal to. He just comes off as "that guy". Some of what he says is funny but most of it is forced, especially the political stuff.

He is doing a deep cover Colbert.
The proud boys movement is pure satire.
Mark my words Sup Forums all will be revealed soon.

This.

I agree with him on most stuff but it doesn't change the fact that he's a bit of a dickhead.

If you agree with him on most stuff you're already kind of a dickhead.

race mixing cuckk

stupid smug faggot

Sometimes he has valid points on things, other times it seems like he's just taking things to extremes for the fuck of it.

Honestly, I think he's just putting on an act and he's probably still ass-blasted about losing Vice.

>spends his life debating SJW's, gossiping on a Fox show, and trying to offend as many people as possible like a snarky child
My opinion is not high

Degenerate cuck

Probably paid off by Jews to subvert the burgeoning white nationalist movement

It deserves to be subverted. White nationalism drives away conservative minorities.

Wow, all 3 of them?

>Indian Wife
>Likes minorities
>Sticks dildos up is ass on camera
>Created the fucking "proud boyz"

Why does Sup Forums like him?

Closet degenerates just like Milo.

>Why does Sup Forums like him?
most dont

>made out with a man

Dropped.

I like him but I also hate him
He seems as though he is intelligent at times, but ultimately he's a youtube personality
I 67% like him

I'm paying to watch his show, so I'm a big fan of his.

I felt he fucked up on the Joe Rogan podcast tho. Maybe Rogan is just better at
debates and he was a little unprepared.

But just listening to pure McInnes is really good. His GMS show is great and his
rebel media videos are also excellent.

He does some weird shit tho. Alcoholic, drives drunk, does heroin and cocaine, Catholic and his 110% hate for video games is a little silly.

His movie was a gigantic piece of shit so I dont give a fuck about what he says

>Catholic and his 110% hate for video games is a little silly.

used to really like him when he wrote for vice. his do's and don'ts was a highlight..

but when he started trying to be a standup, i kinda checked out because i didn't think his humor translated to the stage.

now that he's transitioned again into being a pundit, i just feel bad for him. i wish he would get back to his roots and write more without trying to be like milo and be edgy and shocking to an expecting audience who agree with them.

Wow, a real life cuckservative

Kill yourself my man

You dont practice any religion and enjoy playing video games.

So,
pls

his political opinions are mostly correct. he is pretty conservative/libertarian and has all the big things right, and sometimes through talking extemporaneously arrives at more advanced thoughts.

but I listen to shows that I agree 100% with, and Gavin's is ten times more entertaining

the ways that he is ignorant or has bizarre, idiosyncratic beliefs makes him so much more interesting to watch

it's like if armond white was sincere and mostly correct about movies, but still sometimes was completely baffling

>he's a bit of a dickhead.
He's more of a degenerate than a dickhead. He's pro-traditional values in a lot of ways, but then starts talking about one of his degenerate stories, like that time he was having a threesome and his dick slipped into the other guys condom.

>still thinks cuck is a genuine insult

>dick slipped into the other guys condom.
How is that degenerate if he didn't do it on purpose?

hola cuck

mmf threesomes are inherently degenerate

the real question is whats Sup Forumss opinion on HIM

main reason why i find milo entertaining

based ben

literally who

that's Sup Forumss way of criticizing people who actually use their dick away from a computer monitor.

He's just another talentless hack pandering to the right-wing because they're the only people who will have him. He probably doesn't even believe half the shit he says. Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos and Sam Hyde fall into the same category.

wish he got stomped by the tranny. the fact that he sued shows how much of a little bitch he was.

Not what you were saying. You talked about accidental dick in condom being degenerate

She should never have put her hands on him. Still, suing the show is a bitch move.

I think you nailed for the most part.

However, I think he can be funny and entertaining enough when he shuts the fuck up about politics.

Him and coppercab going at eachother is pretty funny

not him, and a lot of people consider threesomes degenerate even if dicks don't touch

Nah, it's a smart move

what did you expect?
he is a kike

>try to provoke someone
>that someone threatens you over provocation
>"that's inappropriate" you say
>sue them for damages

He fucking Destroys Trump every day.

dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro

Has the fucking balls to him a racist.

The most based jew in the world

I am envious of his thick and well-groomed facial hair. And his hair in general ;_;
Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I think he's just to right-wing on some points, though I'm not sure he's 100% serious with that.

This tbqh, he's got some good points. But most of the time it's clear he's doing stuff just to get a reaction.

He made the right choice choosing Kenny as being cooler than Spenny

>Has the fucking balls to him a racist
Unprecedented!

I've seen like 2 videos of him you faggot. One of them was 'debating' some retarded feminist. Of course i'm going to agree with him.

Needs to grow a fucking chin

The beard absolves him of such strenuous labours.

>not suing that disgusting trans abomination

Self righteous prick, just like literally every other political commentator

'debating' in his dictionary is a portmanteau of 'debunking' and 'masturbating'.

I find him very unpleasant to look at and listen to, he just comes off as a real scumbag. I'm a pretty stereotypical Sup Forumstard but these scuzzy 'lol so controversial' guys like him and Milo make me feel nauseous.

Is that the guy who spread his asshole on camera as a witty rebuttal to critics?

>dude video games are a waste of time!
>dude smoking weed and masturbating are wastes of time!

sounds like i have literally nothing in common with this guy

I don't think he believes half of what he is saying.
He just found his audience in the alt-right.

I'm pretty right-leaning, but find Gavin to be pretty annoying. He comes off as a try-hard contrarian.

I only know him through Coppercab.

He's a jerkoff who distorts truth to purport his shitty worldviews, right wing antagonistic clickbait garbage

The guy that pretends to be him on [s4s] is obnoxious, and that's all I know about this guy.

Zionist pig

ive seen his spread asshole. i dont live that ive seen his spread asshole, but ive seen his spread asshole. I think he's pretty funny but if he's serious about any of this shit he's an idiot.

NOT ALT-RIGHT
NOT ALT-RIGHT
NOT ALT-RIGHT
This faggot old man is a liberal who doesn't want Muslims because they won't let homos marry. He's a drunkard race-mixer who regularly has trannies & prostitutes on his show. FUCK him.
t. actual fascist

Stop shilling yourself Gavin

nu male cuck

He's a faggot. Now why can't you just talk about him on Sup Forums instead of here?

Post his asshole, please.

Literal retard, but fun to watch and listen to.

It's pretty easy to tell. He's pretty right/libertarian-leaning, but he has a sort of different tone when he's fucking around. Some of the stuff he says is serious, but the other half of the time he's being a comedian.

Neo-con who pretends to be slightly edgy to appeal to the youth

[dildo in anus intensifies]

Libertarians are crypto liberal subversives.

Somewhere around what this guy said

>crypto liberal
This is brilliant.

don't know why he attacked single moms.

>The guy that pretends to be him on [s4s] is obnoxious
Wow I didn't even know about this, sounds pretty funny I'll have to check it out.

I just like when he makes fun of Opie. *sniff* Period! #TorpidSloth

>when he's "debating" a femenist, he's talking to the most quiet, mousey bitch he can find
You're literally referencing a single interview he did with some retard who didn't know anything about her own ideology.

Right wing nu male who steps on his foreskin and lets fish bite his cock, a complete joke and a degenerate.

A high-pitched voice contrarian who is obsessed with showing people his ass and dick

Thoughts on Abby Martin?

that's some autistic youtuber you got there neighborino

Leftist cuck faggot now masquerading as 'alt-right' for attention. Overall attention whore. I hope he dies in a fire with that other cunt Meelo.

>didn't know anything about her own ideology.
wow people not being strawman, they need to learn their place

An idiot who blew his stakes in a billion dollar company so he can be the millenial equivalent of Rush Limbaugh.

HA!

Damn, how did you know?

Some lolbertarian faggot that shoved a dildo up his ass
Fucking this

pretty decent

If you're far-right you might hate him for his opinions on race, Israel and the spouting of age old Cuckservative arguments that have long since grown boring

I only know her from the Sam Hyde thing and it didn't leave a positive impression