Land of the free

>Land of the free
>People REGULARLY go to jail and get their lives ruined for smoking marijuana

How can Sup Forums support this? Do you actually believe smoking a nearly harmless plant(at most AS harmful as alcohol) should mean that you get your life ruined and labelled a criminal?

>caring about degenerate normies getting btfo

nobody is free until the last criminal is in jail

>be conservative
>muh freedums
>muh government get out rreeeee
>muh personal responsibilities
>WAIT WHAT!
>SOMEONE SMOKED WEED AND MISSED HIS UNI CLASS?
>STATE PLEASE HELP!! PUT HIM IN JAIL SO HE WON'T MISS ANY MORE VALUABLE CLASSES!

>they actually elected a Weedman purely to make WEED legal

You make a good point, OP.

We should restrict alcohol even further. After all, it is almost as dangerous as smoking marijuana.

A fucking leaf

>mfw if conservatives just accepted weed in the first place this wouldn't have happened

>I DUNT WANT GUBBERMENT IN MY PERSONAL LIFE TELLING ME GAY PEOPLE ARE TO BE CELEBRATED AND PEOPLE GOING TO PRISON FOR QUESTIONING DA HOLOCAUST

>MARIJUANA? EVERY LAST DEGENERATE SHOULD BE KILLED!

DUUUUUUUUDE

>Canada
>free

We're just slaves with privileges, most have just been cucked for so long they've convinced themselves otherwise.

I like the status quo.

I am a medium-scale pot dealer and the current situation benefits my finances.

>do something illegal, knowing its illegal
>complain about getting punished

grow up

People rarely get sentenced to jail sentences for smoking pot

But they are losers anyway, so it's not like we are taking anything substantial away from them

nice try drunkard
almost all homeless people are alcoholics, meanwhile most weed smokers are college educated with jobs

>it is illegal to question the holocaust
>THE GOVERNMENT SHOULDN'T BE INVOLVED IN OUR LIVES, HOW CAN YOU BAN AN OPINION

Lmao. You literally can't argue why marijuana should be illegal other than saying it's "degenerate" (what does that even mean? lots of things are degenerate, imageboards and videogames are some)

No.

Marijuana possession is a misdemeanor in every state. If you have no warrants, the cops will let you off with a ticket, most of the time just a verbal warning.

>People rarely get sentenced to jail sentences for smoking pot

A lot more than you think.

It's a cashcow for the US prison system.

Punishing people who smoke/sell marijuana is the BEST JOB for a cop.

>They're very rarely violent
>Easy to trackdown
>Usually have money to pay fines
>Looks good on your police record to arrest "50 drug traffikers" that month

Now punishing rapists and murderers...? Nah that's kinda hard, might get shot, might get some resistance.

Not in the south.

We have songs celebrating our freedom here, yet we're the exact same. I guess we have guns at least.

>I guess we have guns at least.

You also have mass shooting every month

Yes and you have to do some actual police investigative work to convict a mirderer or rapist. It's not so easy like here's this guy and here's the bag of drugs I found on him. Plead guilty you fuck.

DUDE

>HURR DUURR YOU'RE NOT FREE BECUZ YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR BREAKING THE LAW!!!!

Yeah but that's because Jews are poisoning the water supply.

When breaking the law is as retarded as smoking a plant, the law is fucked.

>Yes and you have to do some actual police investigative work to convict a mirderer or rapist

Which they don't do because it's easier to tackle some teenagers smoking marijuana in the park on a weekend.

It's like the guys at work I'm sure we've all seen who pretend to walk around and look busy but actually never do anything yet you can't fire them because they're technically getting something done.

>>HURR DUURR YOU'RE NOT FREE BECUZ YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR BREAKING THE LAW!!!

By this argument, is North Korea free as well?

If you make something a law it doesn't make it just.

Dude freedom lmao.

Weed is a completely pointless entitlement that only attracts retards.

Serves no public good. We don't want it.

>Weed is a completely pointless entitlement that only attracts retards.

If you don't enjoy something does that mean it should be banned?

>Serves no public good. We don't want it.

Why are cigarettes, anime, videogames, anime imageboards and alcohol allowed then?

Pic related it's you trying to explain this.

In a perfect world both memeplant and alcohol would be illegal.

>In a perfect world both memeplant and alcohol would be illegal.

What else would be illegal in the perfect world?

Videogames serve no positive benefit to society, should we ban them?

Sup Forums serves no benefit to society, should it be banned?

What else do you enjoy that serves no benefit? Can we ban it too or is that not allowed because it's yours so it's good

>How can Sup Forums support this? Do you actually believe smoking a nearly harmless plant(at most AS harmful as alcohol) should mean that you get your life ruined and labelled a criminal?

I support medical marijuana, not for recreational purposes

Besides alcohol (fermented, not distilled) has show to be beneficial in moderation

>If you don't enjoy something does that mean it should be banned?

If it makes people retards, yes.

>Why are cigarettes, anime, videogames, anime imageboards and alcohol allowed then?
>Pic related it's you trying to explain this.

There's a good argument for cigarettes and alcohol to be banned.... I certainly wouldn't mind it. But it's a democracy. Blame the voters.

Video games and image boards Don't make people retarded, and DO serve a public good.

Here you are, on Sup Forums where conservative ideas have been generated and refined. This is why freedom of speech is more important than fucking weed.

It's just a harmless plant goy.

>If it makes people retards, yes.

How does marijuana make people retards?

>Video games and image boards Don't make people retarded, and DO serve a public good

What purpose do videogames serve besides making young men sit in front of their computers for many hours a day instead of pursuing other "traditional hobbies"(as Sup Forums usually says)

alcoholics in full shill force today

>How does marijuana make people retards?

by destroying brain cells

nice meme my alcoholic friend

Posting on Sup Forums destroys way more braincells.

>What purpose do videogames serve besides making young men sit in front of their computers for many hours a day instead of pursuing other "traditional hobbies"(as Sup Forums usually says)

There are studies that say games improve brain activity. Improve multitasking ability. They can educate, they can convey political or cultural ideas. Etc etc.

weed can expand your creativity, it can help you develop ideas and express them to the real world

now tell me what benefits alcohol has other than making you puke, getting liver failure and becoming a degenerate?

>There are studies that say games improve brain activity. Improve multitasking ability

Those are insignificant compared to all the negative downsides they cause(people failing school, work, being lazy, valuing instant gratification over delayed, etc).

Also it's compared to doing nothing at all. Yes videogames stimulate your brain compared to staring at a wall but nothing more remarkable

>serves no public good

That is alcohol and tobacco,

Weed can be used as medicine and industrially.

Who are you quoting shitpostleaf-kun?

Furthermore while Marijuana addiction *can* occur, videogame addiction is pretty much a given.

In order to progress in every popular videogame you need to sink hundreds to thousands of hours, there is simply no way around it.

So while you can smoke marijuana recreationally and for fun, in order to play WoW or League of legends for example(two of the most popular games, that's why I'm using them as examples instead of cherrypicking Civ or something), you MUST sink a certain amount of time to even reach level cap or learn how to play the game.

For what it's worth, we have a Sheriff election here in Summerville SC.

A retired Sheriff is running, because the current guy is fucking everything up

He has no intentions of pushing pot arrests, because he just doesn't see the point anymore.

Also, wife's co-worker just got busted with a half ounce. Confiscated and $600 ticket in Charleston County.

Heard both of these yesterday, so thought you'd find it interesting.

Our Leaf degeneracy knows no bounds. Pardon me while I cry due to financial collapse.

Leafs have guns.

Hell, you guys can get some pretty cool shit.

>He has no intentions of pushing pot arrests, because he just doesn't see the point anymore.

Oh wow only in 2016, while almost every other country has realized this like 20 years ago when reefer madness turned out to be a meme.

>you go to jail for being a criminal

OH NOOOOOOO

MY COUNTRY IS AWFUL

>Smoking a plant is being a criminal

Just because something is a law doesn't make it logical or just.

Fuck da rules xD am I right reddit bro?

>Not a single logical argument against marijuana being decriminalized

Do you have anything other than memes?

I just want to be redpilled but it seems you guys have a very weak position when you can only make fun and cherrypick people who smoke weed and look silly or meme about reddit.

>breaking the law doesn't make you a criminal

Maybe in Canada user, but we don't tolerate it here.

America is the land of the free to have half your dick cut off, you dirty anti-Semite.

Portuguese have the brains of a small dog.

>Maybe in Canada user, but we don't tolerate it here.

Because your country is retarded.

Guns are "muh freedom to commit school shootings" but smoking a plant less harmful than alcohol is illegal.

its legal in Colorado

NEENER NEENER

Where you at bro? I'm up in Fort Collins. It still feels surreal walking into a store and buying hash. It's gotten cheap too. At first I was buying a gram for like $70, and now it's gone down to around $50 where I normally go.

How can Sup Forums support this? Do you actually believe smoking a nearly harmless plant(at most AS harmful as alcohol) should mean that you get your life ruined and labelled a criminal?
>(at most AS harmful as alcohol)

Oh, great. So are you implying that alcohol will magically disappear when pot is legalized?

Or are you saying that pot & alcohol BOTH being legal is somehow less dangerous (for example, to people driving on public roads) than alcohol alone being legal?

Dumb fucking argument.

its like $25 a gram someones ripping you off lol

>Oh, great. So are you implying that alcohol will magically disappear when pot is legalized?
>Or are you saying that pot & alcohol BOTH being legal is somehow less dangerous (for example, to people driving on public roads) than alcohol alone being legal?

I am saying that it makes no sense to allow something more harmful than marijuana to be legal while marijuana is not legal.

You can't make the argument of "muh safety" or degeneracy when you're allowing worse things. What argument can you even make?

What store do you go to? Definitely want to check that out.

>there are people willing to risk imprisonment, their life and possibly their children's lives being ruined just to get high
>then they will cry and scream when they get punished for their irresponsible behavior

all of them it's standard price

don't worry what we do with our bodies grandpa

>tfw he didn't do it but gave us the next best thing, Syrians

I have never ever visited a store that was selling grams of shatter for $25, so if you could name a specific one that would be awesome.

He never said this

Smoking marijuana ruins your life to begin with. Especially at a young age as it slows developmental skills. Trust me, I know

t. marijuana user for 16 years that has no friends unless he smokes pot with them

P.S. I don't even know the first thing about making relationships with people outside of, Brah, lets smoke a joint.

Le weed or le enemies kill u

You shouldn't be drinking or smoking while living with your parents, they should have stopped you.

all of them

>Smoking marijuana ruins your life to begin with. Especially at a young age as it slows developmental skills. Trust me, I know
>t. marijuana user for 16 years that has no friends unless he smokes pot with them

Are you sure you're not the problem, rather than marijuana? You sound like a retarded loser, if it wasn't marijuana it'd be beer, if it wasn't beer it'd be videogames for you.

I don't we think should ban things based on anecdotal experiences.

>go to jail for facebook posts
>go to jail for defending yourself
>go to jail for voting for anyone but the ruling party

This is the future you help to enable. There's a fine line between passing laws to maintain order and passing laws to dissolve your freedom.

>"Weed isn't even addictive man."
>Every single pothead is practically a single issue voter who will vote for anyone who promises them DUDE WEED LMAO

>go to jail for facebook posts
>go to jail for defending yourself
>go to jail for voting for anyone but the ruling party

Do you know what a constitution is user?

>>Every single pothead is practically a single issue voter who will vote for anyone who promises them DUDE WEED LMAO

>Every single x is y, why can't we just imprison x users already?!

Ok, explain to me this. How would you respond to an argument made by a tumblr user which stated:

>"Trump isn't even racist"
>Every single Trump supporter is practically a white racist male who will vote for anyone who promises to kill non-whites

Something tells me you'd be a miserable waste of space regardless.

Yes, but does that matter to your politicians that routinely ignore it?

So you're telling me all the liberal stoners will vote Trump in the coming election?

Weimar Germany had a fucking constitution, you fucking retard. And it wasn't that different from yours.

God, americans are so hopelessly retards

>Videogames serve no positive benefit to society
They are harmless entertainment

Same as marijuana

i think alcohol and cigarette should be banned too

i never understood those who skipped university classes

idiot, you wanted to learn engineering, it was your very own decision, now suffer or gtfo

>i think alcohol and cigarette should be banned too

Should everything besides work be banned?

is any leisure allowed?

Co resident here, getting stoned as shit daily for buying weed from the dispense not giving a fuck. Why you shitposting leaf, go the fuck away

Canadians can go to jail for hate speech and denying the holocaust

/thread

>Canadians can go to jail for hate speech and denying the holocaust

So?

Americans can get fired and their lives ruined for hate speech and denying the holocaust.

If you're an educator sure, but it's your right as an American to believe whatever the fuck you want and in college debates over the holocaust happen

actually, if cigarette would be restricted to separate spaces, then i'd be ok with it, but when the motherfucker blows the smoke in my face, i'd literally kill him purely with my eyes

alcohol is harmful, especially the hard ones, and here in hungary, every 14 yrs old wannabe coolguy gets it easily, ruining their brains and their lives

Low country trash get the fuck out here fucking freaks

So can Canadians but you guys can go to jail

are you trying?

/thread

Getting caught smoking weed isn't going to do any of that you fucking window licker. Two days in jail and a fine.

Colorado pot is so good the surrounding states are trying to sue us in the supreme court, top kek.
Their lawsuit claims their officers and courts are "Over worked" from the amount of post arrests they have to process because of the weed pouring over their borders.
Hears a radical idea, stop arresting people at least for personal use amounts of pot, fuckheads.

>So can Canadians but you guys can go to jail
>are you trying?

Yeah but I'm saying it's not different there.

>and in college debates over the holocaust happen

Yeah and you get slandered and fired from your job

big fucking deal, nobody keeps up with what happens in other states, look at our fucking cops. it would be nothing to just go to a different state and get a new teaching job.

Land of The Free™
Sponsored by Slurp® Cola®