Rhett & Link

Is there two guys that are more beta/cucked than these two?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvdEXN77N60
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb-QVfwCmYg
youtu.be/tBHMzCOn2Sk?t=219
youtube.com/watch?v=642lKXC97c4
youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Easy

Smosh, maybe. Most Youtube """celebrities""" in general seem to be numale faggots.

/thread

yes there are

these guys

no kidding aside, picrelated guys are worst marxist scum

Those two leftist-commie asswarts. I hate them with a passion. I hope they run into me one day after shtf.

i dont like them or their show you can tell how self conscious they are about themselves

At least Rhett seem to have kept himself pure.

Yup

soon brother.........soon

Who?

They solidified cultural relativism and allowed unfettered sexual license to flourish. Their hegemony is one that fucked over the United States and Europe nigh irreparably. There has never been a more destructive generation in the United States than theirs, and generations that follow are only echoing their fucked ideology and the decay that seeps from their marxist bullshit.

They're dorky dad's with white families. Yeah, they live in California and are probably leftist swine, but they're from NC, so there is a possibility that they're conservative. Just a couple of goofy dad's who found success on a relatively new media form.

>inb4 fuck off Link

Fuck off Rhett

They're popular American nu-males who became famous with creating 'educational' videos on Youtube

The guy on the right is John Green and the left is his brother Hank Green. John in particularly is famous with the ladies. Whats creepy though is that he wrote a book about a young girl finding herself and shit and traveling to Alaska. At the end of the book she sleeps with a fictional John Green in John Green's book.

Who?

Fpbp

who the fuck are these people?

You probably don't use YouTube.

last white german and austrian guy (both of them are marxists) that have late night show in austrian television

These guys could kill themselves and the world would be instantly brighter.

Don't know about Link but I met Rhett and his wife's son and I'm pretty sure he's not a cuck.

>Self made Millionaires
>Beta cucks
Sure

Who the fuck are these faggots?

look

>millionaires
They live in or around Van Nuys

Filip & Fredrik

Anyways here's a literal cuck

Hey Australia bros what is your opinion on Wir sind Kaiser?

FPBP

This, fuck all of you for even knowing who these internet celebrities are.

They both have families, plenty of money and jobs that they enjoy. Totally beta cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvdEXN77N60

did his girlfriend actually cheat on him?

That guy on the right reminded me of that stupid HBO show where the two dudes from new Zealand had a folk band or something

What was it called??

just look at him? Look at his fucking faggot face. I'd cuck him too.

MYTHICAL BEASTS REPORT IN

FUCK YOU Sup Forums YOU WENT TOO FAR THIS TIME!

these idiots ate a carolina reaper

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb-QVfwCmYg

2.2 million scoville units...

they're not cucked

they are good christians who avoid using the sexual jew to get ratings

yes their humor is pleb-tier but they don't give me a marxist vibe. they never talk about politics or social issues anyway

His wife made him role a black guy as her boyfriend in his movie

In the AVGN movie, James Rolfe's wife is one of the actors and there's a scene where she kisses a black man.

There lucky they didn't die

i like good mythical morning desu

Leftist bullshit. Making fun of our past Emperors.

Biggest cucks... 2nd only to anybody who knows who these two are

I don't know why they have so many viewers. Their show is shit. Their lives are shit. Their beliefs are shit. We are so outnumbered.

How are they cucked? They are a success, have white Christian families and make some of the easiest to digest YouTube videos. They don't degrade themselves to smosh level, and don't insert their narratives into their videos like the green bros. Do they let niggers fuck their wives or...

source

i dont believe you

he isnt a cuck

It's really bad and you're an idiot for not seeing it.

Nope. They do make millions of dollars being c.ucks, though, so there's that.

Only you and your wife's son.

That's not his real wife.

German "entertainers". This should say all about them.
youtu.be/tBHMzCOn2Sk?t=219

Hey fuck you, I like Rhett and Link.

I watch GMM during my meals.

People just hate on them because "le normies like them" or stupid shit like that

what i like them. i watch good mythical morning every day

Your daily reminder that you're getting history lessons from the guys who wrote this masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=642lKXC97c4

do you think i should watch something more edgy like papa franku and edups

Except Rhetts jabs at Trump you mean?

iDubbbz is pretty redpilled

>masterpiece

Please say you are joking.

any version with subtitles?

WHAT THE FUCK I thought they were the same person

I thought the scishow guy and the author were the same

idubbz is the shit man.
and frank, well, i guess he's just peculiar

you'll like Million dollar extreme then, heres one of his videos

youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc

Grissemann is a piece of shit. I loved Salon Helga, though.

Idk user. I used to watch their show because my daughter loved it, say from her age 10 to 12 (now she's into fucking anime, I almost miss Rhett and Link, ha).

All I know about these guys is, they have seemingly decent families, hot wives, their show is never about politics, just cringey humour, but then, again, they explicitly keep it kid friendly.

If anything, they always stroke me as unusually old fashioned for YT. Note they don't seem to mix too well with the rest of the YT faggots, it's not that often they're doing "collabs" and shit with the usual morons. I feel they're alright.

he was being facetious, swedebro.

i once got b& for a thread like this........................

Is your daughter cute?

>and his wife's son.
>not a cuck

DOES IT TACO?

>not WILL IT TACO

do you even watch GMM? Fucking scrub

Fucking hell that faggot autist pisses me off so so much.

Yes, but I'll turn you into a bloody pulp if you come near her, so she probs won't like you.

I fear not

Edgy. I bet she would, Latina little girls can be awfully cute.

And if you're being honest with yourself you know you'd rather have a good honest white Sup Forums man for her than some drug dealing thug.

unless you are a 12 year old white girl you probably have no business caring or knowing who
these dick heads are

That being said, if you HAVE a 12 year old white girl, they are two of the safest beta males on youtube they can watch and not get indoctrinated with ultra lib bullshit.

literally who?

Where my /MythicalBeasts/ at?

fuck off pedo cunt

The one nigga look like a discount Ben Folds.

>*insert literally anything here* is there anything more beta/cuck than this?

seriously could you at least be more creative?

Rhett, no!

Sauce it, mate.

I'll try to find the episode. I think it was a recent one.

12+ isn't even pedo

Ha. That's exactly the point, burger. It's not like I'll beat up any kid who may like her, but you are a Sup Forums faggot.

Onision is a faggot

Aaawwww that's so kawaii!!!!!

^-^

lol I'd be better than any snot nosed little spic mate

I'm a very nice guy, and not a Nazi either.

> nice guy
Lol can you get even more sad, fattie?

Not even fat mate.

really? they are pretty funny.

Same.

Never had an issue with them, their show is very light, is family friendly, doesn't bring up anything political, and just has that easy going 90's Saturday morning TV vibe going on. It's a comfy show.

kek

aaawwww

This.

OP, you're thinking of the Green homobros

Louis Cuck King, surprised nobody mentioned him.

As a person who does smoke sometimes, this is the gayest shit