:c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNYPF2WqZO0
lmgtfy.com/?q=define argument
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sad

indeed... rest in peace hugh warner

>Dad dies when your 48
I mean, I guess it's tough at any age, but your parents are suppose to die at some point. I can't see this being that big a deal.
Mine died when I was 14, he never got to teach me to be a man.

Stop being a heartless dick

>Mine died when I was 14, he never got to teach me to be a man.
16, but same it was a few years ago, but i'm still figuring stuff out

We're killing strangers so we don't kill those who we love,LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVEEEE

Fathers don't really teach you anything.

>he never got to teach me to be a man.
And now you're here...

Just because your dad is a deadbeat doesn't mean everyone else's is.

What were his dad's last words?

How am I supposed to know?

the beautiful people the beautiful people UUOOOGGHHH

>Mine died when I was 14, he never got to teach me to be a man.

Fishing; strangling sharks; shooting zebras up the asshole then sucking the bullet back out their butts. Vanishing skills.

Oh, fuck.
This is probably why the new album had so many delays.

t. nigger

Ok.

This guy. This guy is alright.

>I can't see this being that big a deal.

spoken like a true fedora. maybe you should get checked for autism.

are you 13?

you´re so edgy and tryhard theres no way you´re over 15

youtube.com/watch?v=hNYPF2WqZO0

Who is this cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

>father was an alcoholic deadbeat that left when I was 9

Who gives a fuck

RIP old guy.

Maybe this is what Brian needed. A douse of rality. Seems like he hasn't had that in a long time.

reality*

I mean, it's a shame obviously but part of the circle of life.
He had lot's of nice things to say about him, he "taught him to be a man", his role as a dad was over, the son is 48, he should be a dad himself instead of dressing like a clown to entertain fat teenage girls.
When your dad dies as a child you miss out on that stuff, you have little to say about your father, because there wasn't much time to experience anything significant. You miss out.
He didn't, he had a good run, more than was necessary from a parental aspect.

Bullshit. Speak for yourself.

Perhaps he'll eventually overcome his addictions and make great music again with Tront.

F

Trent was recently posting Antichrist Superstar on instagram, calling it a great record.
Maybe he was aware of his dad's health issues and was lowkey offering support

this is glorious

Died when I was 13 bro.

Never learned to be a man, Sup Forums was my only male companionship for many years, good save my soul.

SAD!

I mean it is one of the greatest metal albums ever. Too bad Brian is a dick and fucked over all his band mates who actually had the talent. I'm friends with pogo and the stories he has just made me lose all respect for Brian.

My father never died, but has been addicted to drugs since I can remember. I never really had a father who showed me how to be a "man". I'm 29 yrs old now , i'm married and I just got my degree in electrical engineering. All I can say is live your life, don't let other peoples lives hinder yours. Go out there and get a hard physical job like construction or something, it'll teach you to be a man and if not the people who work in it will just by proxy.

>I'm friends with pogo and the stories he has just made me lose all respect for Brian.

Please, continue. I doubt Manson lurks in here.

Stealing all the money, not honoring contracts, he took Pogos Polaroid album of each show / venue and never gave it back. Basically kicked pogo out because he had a medical issue that needed surgery and claimed that his issue was a breach of contract even tho it wasn't. The usuall rock star gets an ego shit.

remember seeing some thing about manson on tv once that had his parents in it
they were gross, weird white trash. pretty much exactly the sort of family you'd expect a drugged-out clown like manson to come out of.
oh well.

howdy

I'm laughing at all the weak minded people in here who needed their dad to teach them how to be a man. Can't you figure shit out for yourselves? It's not that hard

Libertarian free will doesn't actually exist so you can stop being retarded, if that's possible.

Not related to anything.

Related to everything, your genes, your environment and your upbringing allowed you to "figure shit out for yourself", not some magically intrinsic characteristic that exists within everyone.

found the nigger

Not an argument

lmgtfy.com/?q=define argument

kek

My dad died when I was 8 so I know what you mean

You don't NEED a paternal figure though, I turned out okay without one. But I'm sure I'd have turned out much better with one.

They got his "chin" perfectly

Why should anyone unrelated to him care?

How is it heartless? He's lucky. I doubt my parents will be alive by the time I reach 48, if I do.

10/10

Your post made me cringe

>good save my soul
Kek

Mine went to a high security mental hospital when I was like 8.
I don't get the "didn't teach me to be a man" thing, can someone explain it to me?
I get it could be hard to do, and that's something to complain about I guess, but it's not like you don't know what the concept of "manly" is.
Being masculine is over-rated, anyways.

Pretty much this t b h.
They CAN teach you things, but nothing about having a father makes that a given.

Rosebud

No, it's because the album he presented in january to the record company was so bad they made him do it again, just like it happened before
Do your research

Man, that single post was from october, the 20th anniversary of the record

yeah, you guys are taking the tront

Holy shit.

Any other cases of companies not taking an artist album because it's bad?

Source.

How come Born Villain even exists then?

Underrated as fuck. I literally lol'd

F

In that case, he should've no studio releases pass through since Holy Wood lmao

>Implying Pale Emperor isn't his 3rd best album