What is Gainax's best show?

What is Gainax's best show?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x48zjkt
youtube.com/watch?v=-840keiiFDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nadia

Just finished NGE last night, it sure was an experience. I feel kinda sad now that it's over. Haven't watched EoE yet though.

Are the rebuilds worth watching?

TWILIIIIIIIIGHHT I ONLY MEANT TO STAY A WHILE

GUNBUSTAHH

>Haven't watched EoE yet though.
oh man

>Haven't watched EoE yet though.
I wish I could watch EoE for the first time again. You have no idea what "experience" is yet, user.

>Are the rebuilds worth watching?
They are utter shit, skip altogether or don't watch them at least for another year and only as a curiosity, otherwise you'll ruin the glorious NGE+EoE feeling with a bad aftertaste.

no just watch EOE, that movie will blow your mind. rebuilds are basically star wars prequels

Gantz

My nigga.

The ride has just begun.
If you want to take a suggestion, watch Death and Rebirth before EoE. You can skip it, but it's a great build up to EoE.
After EoE you might experience a sense of void inside, but you can fill it with more Eva like the manga, the rebuilds and even the video games (Girlfriend of Steel is a must play).

Rebuild isn't finished yet, there's one final movie in the making, but since Hideaki Anno was busy with Godzilla it has been postponed.
I liked them for what they are, but they are NOT remakes of the original series.

>Wings of Honneamise
Literally the greatest anime film of all time. A truly beautiful and ambitious film, tastefully done and with a good message.

>Gunbuster
>Nadia
>Evangelion
>FLCL
>Gurren Lagann
All bullshit that panders to waifufags with no standards.

What happened?

>>Are the rebuilds worth watching?
>They are utter shit, skip altogether or don't watch them at least for another year and only as a curiosity, otherwise you'll ruin the glorious NGE+EoE feeling with a bad aftertaste.

>rebuilds are basically star wars prequels

damn, this is disappointing news. I almost pulled the trigger on buying all of them.

I always get super depressed after watching EoE

Leiqunni a cute, A CUTE!

I really love all the series you mentioned, especially Gunbuster, Eva, Nadia and FLCL. G-L was good but I guess it didn't have the same impact on me as the other series did.

But yeah, Honneamise is true kino, I'd also say it's the greatest anime film of all time, or one of the very best.
What do you think of Aoki Uru?

dude don't watch the rebuilds they're shit

and EoE is amazing

>If you want to take a suggestion, watch Death and Rebirth before EoE. You can skip it, but it's a great build up to EoE.
I beg to differ, D&R isn't horrible as such, but it's really a pointless filler/recap episode, especially pointless if you have the series fresh in your memory. It's not worth it for the 2 minutes of new scenes. You could instead just stare at the picture of your best girl while listening to Pachelbel's Canon on loop for 2 hours and get the similar experience.

NGE and TTGL

It doesn't hurt to watch it if you want to extend the whole experience though.

The ending of Rebirth is to me one of the best cliffhanger endings, it makes watching the entire "Air" episode on EoE a lot more tense. Also Tamashii no rufuran.

Buy the Rebuild soundtracks instead of the movies
They're the only real value these movies have so far

>Also Tamashii no rufuran.
Point taken.

dailymotion.com/video/x48zjkt

Pre Gainac was best Gainax
youtube.com/watch?v=-840keiiFDE