Hello Sup Forumsros...

Hello Sup Forumsros, I am a poorfag who just recently lost his job because I was being harassed and threatened to tell the authorities or sue. Shortly after they fired me and claimed it was because I was a bad worker and was insubordinate. I was saving up some money to take my fiancee to the Pokemon Go festival in Chicago, but because of the loss of work I am now forced to use all the savings to pay my bills and buy food for us. I made a GoFundMe to send us to Chicago and get tickets. If you could find it in your hearts to donate even a little bit, we would be forever grateful. This trip would help me and my fiancee keep a little of our sanity in such hard financial times. Thanks for everything Sup Forumsros and I hope to see any fellow pokefags in Chicago! gf.me/u/83ckn

I know I'm annoying everyone, but I'm trying really hard here. I just wanna take my fiancee on a nice trip that will make her really happy.

kys faggit

Thank you

What a nice gesture

Livestream it now

Me killing myself? I'd prefer to stay alive thank you.

Get a job loser or follow up on your harassment claim

faggot

Wow, you guys are fucking dicks man. OP has obviously gone through some tough shit and is now putting himself at the mercy of the internet to ask for just a small amount of help and you're all telling him to end his life and calling him names. Fuck you guys. Fucking pond scum

Just end it, giving up isn't that hard.

What's wrong with someone trying to fund a vacation for his woman? I bet none of you even know what its like going through tough times because of money loss. I feel for OP. I'm just too broke to even buy myself lunch. I wish I could help though.

Why don't you end it then? Show OP how easy it is fucking cuckboy fag

Well said OP

Stop being a faggot and learn how to deal with life. You got fired for being a panty twisted little shit who couldnt take a joke and went crying to others who could. You wont file for anything because those people will laugh in your fucking face also.

Now you come here begging for money so you can go to a pokemon go fest? Literally grow up user. Or neck yourself. Preferably the latter.

This is fucking horrendous, go r9k.
I'll gofund a dignitas trip and thats it.

/thread

That wasn't even me. I'm just quietly watching this thread and hoping someone a bit nicer will come along.

you fucking cuck faggot use that money to hire an attorney and sue your old place of employment for unethically firing you. retarded piece of shit, it's people like you that make these businesses think they can do whatever they want and abuse everyone. Fuck you, I'd punch you in the fucking face if I knew you IRL, not like you'd sue me for it. Fuck off cuck faggot

>What's wrong with someone trying to fund a vacation for his woman?

Maybe begging for others to do it for you?

Also, its blatent youre samefagging. Pretending to be others on your side? Neck yourself you impotent faggot.

Bullshit. Post counts and poster numbers prove youre lying.

Kys newcancer.

I'm broke homey. good luck.

I've only posted like 3 replies in this thread m8.

No one is samefagging fuckboooi. Some people on here just aren't heartless shit-tier cockbags. Go back to jacking off to trap posts and lolis, fucking creep.

Thanks dawg. I appreciate your being civil.

You gonna donate to my gofundme so I can pay some of my fucking bills?

Literally fucking boo hoo. I fucking hate "guilt" charity.

You know what I did when I didn't have money to buy my girl and my daughter Christmas presents? I sold some of my stuff to get them something cause I'm not a fucking lazy faggot. How entitled do you have to be to BEG for a trip to play a PHONE GAME?

Also I bet you're lying.

I knew I'd get some shitposting for this, but I didn't expect the entire community to be a bunch of sucks today. I'm just trying to fund a trip for me and my fiancee to help distract from some of the pain of losing our only real source of income, and you're all on this conservative capitalistic Trump army shit today. Jobs don't come over night. I've been trying to get a job. It's not easy.

>calls out samefag summerbummer
>HURR DURR JACK OFF TO TRAPS AND LOLIS MORE

yeah nah, id rather just piss in your cheerios bum. have fun not going to pokego fest with your """""gf""""". lemme guess, she isnt even your gf, you were gonna ask her out at the event.

Have they added the feature so you can battle fellow trainers yet, or is pkmn go still just a shitty clone of ingress?

>loses all income
>BETTER GO BLOW WHAT LITTLE MONEY WE HAVE ON BULLSHIT

Youre fucking hilarious. Way to be an adult. You'll be homeless within 3 months, gfless in a shorter time.

We've been engaged for about 3 months, dated before that for over a year. Good try though, you got real close.

You've got better than that right m8? come at me wth a little more spunk next time, maybe you'll finally get a blow job from all the women that thought you were a beta. You'd probably rather watch another man fuck them though huh?

All good pokemon trainers are homeless, on account of wandering the wilds in search of universe ending creatures since the age of 10.

still pretty much an ingress clone. I hear after this event in chicago they're releasing legendaries and trainer to trainer battling, possibly trading as well.

if your work fucked you sue them isntead of this faggot shit. you're full of it.

Yay i hope my 4k vaporeon lineup is still combat tier by then, i havn't played since a month after the release because it was basically just ingress.

I worked for the largest tobacco company in my state, I know first hand from a few people that lost their job at this company, their legal department is amazing, suing them is a huge mistake that really just hurts your pocket even more.

Maybe ill just buy some tickets and burn them on live stream just to imagine your tears.

Because thats what you can do when youre an adult. You can save money and have discipline not to spend it until you find something worth spending it on. Like your tears.

I'm sitting pretty with a couple 3k tyranitars, drangonites, and vaporeons from these new raids.

You are upset that strangers won't give you free money? I would physically assault you if you were near me.

Also, when normal people lose their ONLY source of income, they don't beg to play pokemon and waste their savings.

Kek. Harsh but I laughed.

Dont waste your time. He'll never get it and only get more defensive because no one is tripping over themselves to give this faggot free monies.

I don't give a fuck what you do with your tickets. doesnt hurt me, and I'm sure it doesn't hurt OP either. You're not an adult you're a fucking child. listen to yourself. You have nothing better to do than shitpost this guy for asking for some help.

>inb4 hurrdurr stop samefagging hurrdurr I have all this money hurrdurr youre pathetic

Ash Checkem

I'm not upset at all about not getting money, I'm not upset about any of this really. I just don't understand the pathetic shitposting and telling my to off myself. Doesn't make any sense to me, but idgaf, keep going. Run yourselves dry

Acrually im at work burning off the last hour before i get off, go pick up my gf and go to her birthday dinner party.

Ill be sure to buy her something extra special on top of it in your honor. Probably Pokemon related. In your honor of course.

You came to the most rancid butthole of the internet and complained about the smell...

Do it. This effects me how?

He really is right about that one though bud.

Doesnt matter. Im having fun though. Too bad same cant be said of OP

Lets see some pics of your GF and I'll consider donating. The raunchier the pics the bigger the donation. Basically tits or gtfo.

So, in rough financial times, you want people to donate money so you can play a mobile game? It's no wonder you're life is fucked up, you make shit decisions

she really doesnt have much in the way of tits but here's a picture

Fuck you. die .

How about you try to get your life back on track instead of waltzing off to Chicago, retard. Until you have a job, your job is to find a job; you need to do this 9-5 every day until you have a job. Get the fuck out of here.

>posts dumb request
>gets replies explaining why it's dumb
>"WHY THE HATE, I'M UNFORTUNATE"

Lolol

Poorfag cause you wanna blow money on a stupid fucking game instead of being responsible. God, people like you are the fucking worst.

sauce?

Did this thread die? Right when we got to the tits? What the fuck Sup Forums buncha fucking faggots

everyone is so mad

Says the alcoholic

Me calling out OP for a dumb fucking decision makes me an alcoholic? lol ok kid.

>falling for the b8

OP is the real genius here

Post more nudes or gtfo