Would you ever consider betraying your race...

Would you ever consider betraying your race, shaming your family and disgracing your heritage by marrying and reproducing with a non-white girl?

just pick one

>wanting marriage or children

No but would bang for fun

1. I'm not white
2. Christina Santini is completely fuckable

>1. I'm not white
The fuck off

i would...

u know... improving slave genes...might make them capable of intellectual slave labor

Non white? I'd be willing to go outside my species.

Sure. But my gf is a skinny pale blue eyed blonde with 32DDD and almost entire German descent and I plan to marry her.
>yfw I have Jewish lineage

Would totally wife a cute black girl though, I dated 3 in the past.

Never!!!

fuck yes

I'll fuck a hot alien bitch before I touch a black pussy. Pass my genes UP the ladder, not down.

Betray race? Do you know how stupid you sound? And you plebs wonder why you are being breed out left and right. cucks

Also want to add that I think Janelle monae is bae as fuck and if Donald Glover were female i would probably be in love.

filthy fucking traitor

She's basically white, but with a darker skin tine. My family would definitely consider her white. Now, if I came home with LaQuisha,

Already did

if they weren't retarded, and were kinda submissive, yeah

I dont knoe Celtus, would you ever fuck outside of your family to be at risk of being disowned and shunned by your sister/mother?

It's 20 fucking 17, who hasn't fucked outside of their race?

I love how you think this only applies to white families.

Indians, African-blacks and most Asians are exactly the same. Their families flip their shit if they marry outside of their race (including to white guys/girls). Literally, in some places the family will KILL the person for trying to marry someone outside of their race.

Get that superiority complex out of your head bud. You did NOTHING to contribute to the greatness of the White race and likewise, being White makes you no better or worse than a nigger or anyone else. The other races feel exactly the same towards whites as whites do towards them!

What a mess of a post. Definite nigger

>implying marrying & having children with all non-white women is the same as a black woman
Black? Fuck no. There is nothing attractive about burnt skin, gorilla features, or the scent of cocoa butter mixed with the nastiest sweat.
Japanese? Of course.
General Asian (not including fucking Philippines)? Possibly.
Hispanic? Very possibly.
Native American? Fuck no.
Indian (Hindu)? Fuck no. Even their "10/10s" are more like a 7/10.
Middle-Eastern? Fuck no.

Every day, and at this point its more shamrful to cuck mysrlf with a white fat femnazi back starved whore then simply snatch a needy phillipino girl and giver her better life with giant white penis

I'm so confused by these posts. If you are for fucking women of any race, then don't call blacks Nigger, it kinda kills your point.
And for the silly small shrimp dick racists,just die off already and leave all of the sexy women of every race to us.

>She's basically white
>She's basically white
>She's basically white
Clearly a nigger. Nigger skin color, nigger facial features, nigger eyes, nappy ass nigger hair. Plus she looks like the token negress for a 70s black power poster.
>My family would definitely consider her white
And they probably believe Tiger Woods when he insists he's not black, but "Asian."
Ge the fuck off, cucklord.

Couldnt see myself with a dog or cow or sheep, but id do anyone in the human race as were all in it together, goddam fucktard doorknobs.

Kenisha, Loresha, Shawnteesha, Narkarsha and Chevelle are fuckable

dumb asses, This is why most mixed girls identify as black. they don't want o be considered white,that wold be a joke. She's not basically white, Blacks have the most diverse phenotype of all of the races.Some women look this way without any white ancestry, dumb fucks I swear.....

niggers

>B-but sh-sh-she's n-not DARK BLACK! She-she's BASCIALLY WHITE, RIGHT?!
You know what? Honestly. If you're going to be a fucking racial degenerate and find black women attractive, then just admit. Don't try and glaze over it by saying stupid ass shit like "well she's BASICALLY white" because then it just makes you look like a total fucking idiot from BOTH sides.
>Th-that horse's pu-pu-pu-VAGINA l-looks BASICALLY like a black woman's!"

Dumb asses inbred soon to be extinct cave man cucks. White Pussy is great btw, thanks. (@0@)/

t. nigger

hit a nerve huh cuckboi? Please do the world a favor and die out, oh wait...... you are already dong that. hahahahahhahaah White girls suck balls great thanks btw. love ya

What a dumb nigger

awwww you mad now? maybe mommy will make yo tenddies later. LOL get out of the basement dumb fuck. White woman Butt hole is great btw thanks, love ya

I think he means the facial features arent deep jungle nigger.

I'd bang a mixed black girl like in OP's pic but never one of those wannabe african princesses

This insecure nigger virgin. lmao at his fat nose

negative

>Not knowing the sublime combo of Indian and sand nigger
I'm sorry for your loss user

paki

>be a successful white man
>white women get grazy
>wife latina instead avg. looks
>she cooks no matter what
>11/10 booty
>loyal as fuck, temperament, not boring
>almost no demands whatsoever

meantime, white women, asking for the summer house before you turn 40, good luck gadgofugs

I am white, don't have infiriority complex and I woudl fuck any race or color or ethnicity as long as they look hot.

Let me guess, you are muerican.

Ye

Say that when you're lonely and long into your life term as a wizard

Why not? I'm Jamaican and would love to reproduce with an Japanese, Korean, or Filipina

Rolling

Caribbean

>reproduce

you mean rape?

trufax

kek. chad's don't have to rape to get women like you

The Carib is known for rape.

Because niggers

Yes.
If she was really fucking sexy.
Same as white women and Asian women.

Yes