Would you date a former coal burner?

Im not talking about your upright negro who speaks proper english and doesnt chimp out, Im talking about she was fucking the chimp himself

Other urls found in this thread:

mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=183570
thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>date
No
>selfishly fuck until my own completion only
Yes

No.

Once you black, we don't want you back.

what do you mean "former"? either she's a coal burner or she isn't

if she was hot then yea, i would. why the hell wouldnt i?

Thirsty cucks.

This. It's like former raper or former goatfucker

Nope once she goes black we don't want her back.

Also from the description she is a coal burner although she would have had to give birth or at least be pregnant with one to meet that definition properly.

Only way I'm fucking her if she is a whore or something close to that. Not worthy to be gf or wife material for me.

> Would you date a women who has tranny genes in her?

No.

Nice collar and shackles, slut. Where's your wrist cuffs? I will make a complaint to you master.

YES i would. and i even would breed with her.

how can u blame white women? PIC RELATED .. cant blame them. sorry.

Filthy fornicators.

Don't even, Sweden.

Thats a dildo, i wont reply back

Yes easily

You wouldn't have to worry about her fantasizing about being with a nigger while you fucked her because it would never feel like a true nigger dick

How can white men even comepte?

not true my friend. dont be mad that this guy has got the superior bbc genes

No. Coalburners all have the AIDs. Just check the CDC for stats on VD among niggers.

Don't even what? Spit it out.

kylie has nice hips now that i think about it

no

>3dpg

She can take my black dick yes.

dropped a potential gf before when i found out that she got blacked and i was a teen at that time willing to fuck almost any girl who would have let me

theres a beastiality element with black that i find disgusting. Oil drillers are perverts in my book as well

i wouldn't date a non-virgin, this obviously include coal burners

lol what guy got arrested for stuffing a dildo in his pants and going to libraries.
mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=183570

Nope, i'd be pretty disgusted. In fact coalburners should be branded so that innocent men won't end up fucking them.

wouldnt even consider it
would even think twice about pump and dump

This.

Wait, she fucks goats?

having fucked a few black chicks don't really bother me anymore.

>not pumping and dumping

I'm currently dating one now.

I knew a fat white girl who got desperate to lose virginity, hooked up with random negro with BBC as that was popular and promoted by shitty US rap culture, loses virginity and finds out a few months later she has Hepatitis B.

>Algeria
You are the coal

Hepatitis B,BC

>so natural

No, not that I have anything against your average nigger but most coal burners are fucking nuts and I wouldn't ever date one.

I would date a skinny black woman though.

She's got nig blood in her anyway and not just from some monkey penis

Are you coal or just desperate?

This

I'd date an actual nigger before a self hating coal burner.

That's it now I'm #mentalforkendall

No. I wouldn't even want to fuck her, because I'd be thinking about her being tainted all the time.

>Would you date a former coal burner?

Absolutely yes. I have been fucking nigerian and somali hookers bareback for the better part of a decade without giving a single fuck. Last blood test came up squeaky clean, niet, nada

You can promote your hung black cock bullshit as much as you like folks, no black chappy packs more heat than i do.
Gonna show the cunt how a real man looks like.

Idk why anyone thinks shes hot. She was fucking gross before all the surgery and she's still fucking gross after.

No, they are disgusting.

No, I was getting serious with a girl just recently till I saw a pic of her with a boyfriend from years before who was black

Jumped ship immediately

Karma?

Good for you man

No, fuck off already.

No, really, and I'm not even racist.

That's not coal burning Pastanon.
Coal burner = white chick fucking black guy
Oil driller = black chick fucking white guy
You're an oil driller.

Good luck surviving bareback and staying clean some how. Hopefully you aren't bribing the doctor for clean test results.

We're all racists here

SHOOPED.

The ugly truth, then?

Must be immune or some shit mayne, had regular tests during these years, all clear.
I heard you man. I know what it means.
Just saying that a girl who has been with a black dude is no big deal. I don't feel my masculinity threatened or some shit

I'm tall, i'm hung as fuck, used to compete in regional powerlifting contests until one year ago. I have yet to see a back dude bigger and more hung than i am.
And even so, who cares, good for him

Arrite, well GL staying clean and creaming up the insides of those nubian queens I guess

>w-well gl

Cuckmerica

Why, what's the matter?

No

IDGAF who he fucks, it ain't my dick at risk you limey faggot

Never. Once a girl I was plating mentioned she had a black boyfriend. Fucking ghosted on her. She sent me messages like, "Why aren't you calling me back? What did I do?"

Shut up,slut, you know what you did.

You are very insecure of your masculinity

No.

Luckily in America they brand themselves.

They are called tattoos.

>Dating a non-virgin
For what purpose? They are just there to fuck and leave

look you italian faggot, don't ever talk to ME or my fucking daughters ex lover again. I swear to god i get ANGRY

Good work user

I wouldn't fuck a girl who fucked dogs or dildos made of freeze dried shit either.

It's a mark of disgusting lack of class and the utter absence of loyalty.

If you are barebacking niggresses I would recommend looking into that drug that stops you from getting AIDS.

No.

No coalburners and no women like the woman who wrote this.

Dear Nice Guy,

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted.

>Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

>Former coal burner
Is that like a former AIDS patient?

yummy

>attached

It means he's more sure of his masculinity.

A beta cuck would cling on to any whore that would open her legs for him

Is that a real question.Fuck off nigger.

^^
i want that black cock so bad, haha

No woman who has ever dated a negro or been in a relationship with a negro will ever go near my karoliner sabre.

nope id fuck a virgin black girl before i ever touched a coal burner

once you go black you dont go back

>I would recommend looking into that drug that stops you from getting AIDS.
But i don't have AIDS, nor HPV, nothing. Read something about a mutation that makes your white cells not accesible to viral agents (1% of caucasian population has it), apparently it's genetic since my mom mentioned people making lab test on her blood when she was younger (she also never caught a flu, ever).

I have a decade of barebacking black hookers under my belt, show some respect.
Spoken like a true cuck, my respects. Who cares if a woman wants to have some fun on her own before spitting babies out of her cunt, good for her i say