Gf and I bought a dildo to help her while I'm away at work...

gf and I bought a dildo to help her while I'm away at work. Amazon product description said it was supposedly 7" of usable length but its not nearly as big as it should be. [More inside]

the toy came in last night and my gf was excited to use it. she texted me that it didnt seem like it was big enough but i assured her amazon said it was 7 inches of usable inches

it's based on asian cock sizes

after getting home she showed me the toy and told me that there was no way it was near the advertised size. so we stuck it to the wall and made some comparisons

cont

Just get Tyrone to please her whilst you're gone

lol "asian 7 inches" is shorter then?

unfortunately gf had already used it last night and now it has been near my dick aswell. what can we do about this? I only bought it assuming it was going to be big enough for her

You fucked up. Why on earth would you ever allow this in your house? Smaller than you or not, excessive sexuality and excessive masturbation in women is a major red flag. If she can't wait the 8 hours for you to chase her up the stairs and fuck her brains out then she's going to cheat on you eventually or already has.

my dick completely dwarfs this thing in comparison there is no way it is 7 inches of insertable leenght

this... sorry OP. you've been warned.

This is actually true

This

even the girth is smaller than it should be. i wish i could get a refund but we've technically already used it

OP you should just make a mold of your dick and sell that shit mane

Just wash it up and put it back in the box. How would they know if it's been used or not?

is this ok to do? we really only dont want it because it is not as big as it was advertised to be

>to help her while I'm away at work.
thats stupid

Don't you have a ruler, I'm sure that would provide better scale than your dick.

my dick is a little over 7 inches thats why we ordered one with at least 7 inches inseratable

ur dick is ugly bro

This is a faggoty thread.

ITT: Dude rubs his dick all over a fake Cock in an attempt to solicit other faggots admiration of his average penis.

What does it matter? She's going to be fucking 9 inch black dicks when you're away anyway.

shit if thatss average then I'm fucked

You're a complete faggot and it's even obvious on an anonymous image board that you're a pathetic cuck in the making.

If his penis is average size, how big does that make the fake penis?

damn sounds like somebody got cucked recently

There you go OP. Finally got your closet Cock worshipping faggot reply. Swap skype names and he can watch you frot with a plastic dick toy.

lol u madbro

Do you not own a tape measure?

Or do you measure everything with your dick?

Anyway, the anons who say it is probably asian in origin are right. You shouldn't use it internally, as they churn out shitty petrochemical products that cause cancer.

Bin it.

You've never had a girlfriend virgin. Sarah in 3rd grade doesn't count