What's the difference between a spider building a spiderweb and a woman applying makeup?

What's the difference between a spider building a spiderweb and a woman applying makeup?

the spider never pretends that the fly is or should be happy about being caught

The spiderweb doesn't smear when you spray cum on it.

A spider web can't give a blowjob?

>a woman applying makeup is predatory

Virgin. You're going to die alone and I'm glad.
You're a worthless human being.

how can make-up give a blow job?

A woman wearing makeup can. You forgot how to subject -> predicate.

MGTOW:

Angry losers who can't get laid.

Blame women because they're not getting respect.

"Oh no, a woman is wearing makeup to get the largest selection of guys she can."

Why do you think half of the expensive male hobbies exist? To show off wealth and attract women.

Everybody is a greedy fuck when it comes to sex. But you're the only one getting mad about it.

Because you know you can't compete.

>A spider web can't give a blowjob?
not
>a spider spinning a web can't give a blow job?

I checked out MGTOW a bit. I loved the idea of being independent of all the games girls play. I've been that way for the past decade or so (36 years old now). That does not mean I haven't had girlfriends, only that I refuse to play the games they like to play. Either the girl chills out on the games with me or I move on.

So I figured MGTOW would be an amazing fit for me, but everything I found on them was creepy looking guys harassing women who were going about their own business. One video a guy "interviewed" a chick who was at her bachelorette party and spent the entire video harping on about how bad marriage is and why she shouldnt get married. That's not "going your own way". It's just trying to belittle someone because you are projecting your own inability to get a girl on this girl who just wants to live her life.

If you are going to go your own way, just fucking go your own way. No reason to go around trying to spread your misery. You aren't fooling anyone with a brain if you do that.

So I found out very quickly, that while it sounds like how I live my life, it's actually just a bunch of little bitches being bitter at women. I promptly noped the fuck out of anything along those lines.

>"Oh no, a woman is wearing makeup to get the largest selection of guys she can."
Many women dress up and use make up simply to impress other women. Not that they are gay but they are fiercely competitive.
Just look at the way they dress for social occasions.
That's why they hook up with guys they detest; to make other women envy them.

Why do women dress provocatively?

Answer, to get raped.

dem trips doe.
A lot of men do the same thing, lift to impress other guys. They get more of a charge from that than some girl saying ooh you're so big n strong.

100% this, women don't wear makeup for you. They wear it for themselves and for other women so they can feel more confident in their interactions. It pulling in extra dick is a benefit but not the reason. Just icing on the cake.

Im married and Ill tell you its hell. It may seem strange to hear considering all you Sup Forumsros here are lonelier than matt damon on mars. But honestly i miss being alone. I also miss being able to stick my cock in more than one hole and using more than one position to be honest. tldr: just be single and bang loose whores one in a while.

This

Can confirm been married 11yrs.

ive actually been layed quite a few times by several different women.

problem is, they were all selfish cunts with no integrity.

this creates resentment much more than being a virgin, I think.

then why the fuck did you get married??

have you tried talking to your wife about how you feel?

>they were all selfish cunts with no integrity
pls explain

well the thing is i can't really go into detail on them.

ones ive dated were generally horrible liars. would lie about small things and big things.

yes, its a contributing factor, that i might not be the best at "picking them". but theres also not many good options available, and its much harder to discern than good looks.

I held out till I was 43.

46 now. I wasn't exactly getting wall-to-wall pussy in the last 5 years of being single.

Sex is only a part of it. I really think I'm happier now than before.

Also my wife is a slim, really easy going qt3.14 Japanese woman 9 years younger than me which is more than I've ever wanted.

>well the thing is i can't really go into detail on them.

this was meant to is "on all of them" that would be a fuckhuge wall of text. and I dont want to get into half of it.

Its not like I planned this or ever thought marriage ends up like this. I was young and dumb.

I used to tell her im sexually bored all the time. I mean i dont even get head anymore. She doesnt care. Nothing changes and i cant force her to put out. I stopped talking about it when i realized it was futile

yeah wait til she walks away with half your money.

theres plenty of guys out there that are the same way tbh

yeah but the thing is, its not like theres a plague of guys marrying women and then manipulating the fuck out of them because they can walk away with half of the spouses shit at any time.

Damn Sup Forumsro i am sorry....i will try to remember your situation everytime those dark thoughts about getting married wander my mind

I'm sorry user I hope you find sexual happiness

#WhyIDon:tNeedFemanism

just get out, it's never too late

Everyone dies alone.

I know, man; but living life as a cynic for so long wasn't doing me much good. If it happens it happens. But right now I'm feeling contented.

I'm pretty well-off anyway - half would work out fine. That's a better settlement than most of my divorced mates got.

This

no, YOU forgot retard

use it to buy some grammar kek