ITT: Recommend me some headphones

So I'm no to headphones and I own a pair of beats. What headphones should I replace these pieces of garbage with ?

pic related: the pair I own

new to*

Pretty much everything else that is the same price as Beats headphones sounds twice as good.

I didnt pay for them and I just want some headphones that sound better (I dont really have 200 bucks right now)

Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro

ATH-ANC7b-SViS

Do you want wireless (you shouldnt)? Over ear or on ear (over ear)? At least do some research

If you don't have $200 they're not going to sound better. But if you did you could buy some AKG K-701.

any of these

What are any of those and how are they better than Frasier headphones?

Just get the audio technica m50x

mdr-1r and variations (nc + bt)

last gen portable flagship, people have moved over to the mdr-1a so they can be had for cheap from ebay

people complain about them being too neutral sounding because people expect sony = doof doof though, so if you like doof doof, forget i said anything

t. technigger

Save yourself a shit ton of money and get a pair of AKG K240 open or K271 closed backs. If your spending more you're looking for mastering phones. There's a reason you'll find these in just about every studio, they're great.

>shit ton of money
I have enough money in my pocket right now to buy them and I don't have a job. Also MDR-7506 is better.

Not op, but are Sennheisers just a meme? I'm looking at the 598 right now but I somehow doubt that I'm getting my money's worth.

They're cheap shit that sounds slightly better than better-built shit at every level.

I got a pair of skull candy ear phones and the bass is so fat. so get those.

>MDR-7506
No they're not better, the sound signature is different. The Sony's are colored at the ends of the spectrum, The AKG's are flatter overall. The earcups on the Sonys leave a lot to be desired as well. Personally, if I want to listen with colored phones I've got a pair of Grado SR80s.

porta pros

Is it even possible to wear those without getting your hair caught in something? Or without some retard asking why you're listening to TV commercial music?