Who's the best looking Predator from all of the films and why is it Wolf?

Who's the best looking Predator from all of the films and why is it Wolf?

Sounds about right.

>Predalien
>Not Alienator

Falconer had the coolest mask but overall nothing beats the original.

Gort Predator is the best. I always wanted to know what his face looked like underneath that mask.

Mask looks a tad too large on his body.

Gort predator?

From which film is he?

Predator 2. He shows up at the end with the other Predator clan.

Ah, it's been a while since I rewatched Predator 2.

celtic

This is how the bio-mask was supposed to look like in the first Predator film before they changed it.

Nothing beats the original.

Why were their helmets so obscenely large in Predators? They looked fucking ridiculous. The large plate above the eyeline should be at more of an angle. Berzerker, for instance, looks atrocious.

>tfw you unironically like AVP
Perhaps the comfiest film of all time

OP's pic VS pic related

Who wins?

Both terminators could take a predator each.

Jack Slater and John Matrix have plot armour that guarantees one each.

Dutch is good for one.

Conan is good for one.

Eraser Arnie can probably kill one with the guns.

Mr Freeze can freeze one.

Hercules would beat the shit out of one.

Harry Tasker could use the fighter jet to blow one up

The rest can gang up on the last one..

>still no predator war movie

Reminder: In Predator 2, it was mentioned that one of them was hunting dudes on Iwo Jima.

I've always loved the celtic one, that mask looks so damn good

I want a full invasion movie where thousands of Predators fight guerilla style

The terminators, Dutch and Mr. freeze are best bets. Everyone else is a so-so, except for maybe Conan, depending on whether or not a Predator will engage in a sword battle.

I don't think that Hercules could take on one considering he's naive and stupid as shit, regardless of his powers. He may defeat one on accident.

>Jan-Michael Vincent

I'm partial to city hunter tbqh famalam

Why did they have to turn the predators into a joke? It all started with the AvP movies somehow where they went from badasses to low action B-tier monsters.

This so much, they started making them fucking raw and vocalize way to much from AvP onwards.

Remember in Predator when it took off the helmet and roared? That was so cool and looking back now I realised it was a sorta "you wanted me, here I am" roar of challenge in reply the the earlier one by Dutch.

The use of mimicry in the first film added so much to the atmosphere, I don't think they'll ever manage to capture the feeling of that first film ever again. Truly lightning in a bottle.

>I don't think they'll ever manage to capture the feeling of that first film ever again
Ofcourse they won't they literally can't. Predators have completely lost their mystique and every movie after that has been a bigger cashin and joke then the last.